Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin shook his head as if to shake off flies. He began to inspect his new body, first looking at his wings, then his claws, and finally, his tail. He looked at his reflection in the water. He prowled over to Nikkolai, his claws clicking on the stone. He nudged Nikkolai's shoulder with his snout, and growled. He didn't know whether or not he could talk in this form, so he went with a threatening growl. Thumbs up, Shin.

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"You can talk, you know." Borris said as a random matter of fact thing when Shin growled after Nudging Nikkolai's shoulder. Nikkolai smirked "Yes, try talking, just give it a shot." He said and added "Growling for us is usually anger, anything other than talking displays some form of emotion."
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria felt like she had a decent idea of what was around. She had not seen anything moving which was good, it meant they had some space to themselves…at least for now. She decided though that staying outside of the cave without anyone else was probably a terrible idea. As such she swiftly climbed back down and made her way towards the front of the cave. She noticed Gretchen as well as Alaura and two other males with them. Were they already partnering up? A small blush covered her face until she heard them speaking. They were talking about going outside of the cave to look for food and stuff. A worry crossed her mind and she ran up to the group. “Wait! Wait. Wait.” As she came up she looked at each other them and then gave a quarter bow to each respectively.

“I will go grab either Borris or Nikkolai. Considering we have no weapons or anything it is far too dangerous to go alone. I am certain they can turn into their dragon form so that should be able to ward off anything scary. Wait right here!” She gave that out in sort of a motherly tone even though she might very well be the youngest person there.

As she made her way through the caves she was running at a light jog. She had to dodge a few people and apologize to some others. Eventually though she came to a larger cavern, the one where the water was located. “Nikkolai! Borris! I wanted to-WWWAAAHHHH!” She saw the large…long…beautiful creature. At first she was incredibly nervous but considering how calm Nikkolai was she figured it must be someone he knew or the situation was controlled. He was SO BIG though.

She started to laugh as she ran forward and began to slosh in the water. Partially because she wanted to and partially to swim alongside this massive thing. “Oh…My…You are huge! Will I get this big!?” She immediately walk swam over to it and just gave the water dragon a hug. She caressed it slightly just feeling the cool warm and the scales. “Amazing…”

She had no idea how sensitive shin was but consider only the mild cloth and the fact she was soaking wet not a whole lot would soon be hard to imagine. Coming to her sense but not letting go she said, “Nikkolai! Borris! Some of the Draconians are going outside to look for food! I told them to wait and that Borris should be with them since they cannot defend themselves!”

She had no idea why she was yelling. Maybe it was just the excitement. She looked back at the large water dragon and just said, “Gods we are going be so amazing!” She giggled some more. The thought that this was a man completely out of her mind as she attempted to hug the water dragon some more.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura's ears gave a minute twitch as she heard someone approach their group, turning she recognized the other girl from earlier in the ship...Claria was her name. But before she could say anything else she was gone. She smiled softly as she watched Claria run off, before turning her attention to Gretchen. "Well while we wait, why don't we introduce ourselves?"

"My name is Alaura Sinclair, to my left here is Yakon, and on my right is Sorcha." Both Yakon and Sorcha gave a kind greeting in turn as Alaura introduced them.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

All three of them wanted to come? Gretchen would smile a little and nod her head, not objecting to this as there is safety in numbers.

"While we are out, was there anything you three wanted to accomplish on this little excursion?" Fair to ask, fair to consider considering everything.

Within her mind she was going over a mental checklist when Claria chimed in hurriedly, or was it just excitement? Bowing her head in return she was bringing up a good point that would provide more protection than just a knife. "Yes please, thank you for suggestion this Claria. I say it's fair to voice for all that we will wait but please hurry. Daylight doesn't last forever."

Watching her go down the cave of water as she for now will refer to it as. Gretchen ran through another mental checklist to see if any other topic or item of importance needed to be met when the woman within the trio spoke up. "Hmm?" Ah yes, introductions. At times she didn't think much of them but yes, it would help with tribal...colony? Relations.

"A pleasure to know your names, all of your names that you were given by birth-rite." She began to say with a more steady and less distracted tone of voice, her eyes looking up one each person to mentally solidify name with face. "My name is Gretchen, I am glad to have you with me out there and hope all goes safely for us." Her head bows to them in respect much as she did to Claria.

Yet after a few minutes and much echo'd faint noise from down the caves from many. She raised a brow before cupping her hand to the side of her mouth and calling out loud. "Claria? Borris? Did you get lost down there?" Her eyes look out to the scenery around them...to the landscape and the sun. Daylight was burning.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai blinked slightly as the sudden yell startled him, he turned to look at Claria and chuckled at her entire scenic reaction. "Yes, we do tend to be rather amazing in our own ways." He listened to her reason for coming to them and nodded before looking to Borris "OK, Borris, why don't you provide some protection for our new clan mates."

Borris nodded, waiting for Claria to finish... whatever she was doing before heading toward the group at the front. "We're coming, Claria is just entranced with Shin's dragon form right now. But no time to goggle over it now, daylight fades fast if you have too much fun." Borris said with a soft chuckle. he turned his attention to the group and asked "So, what are the objectives of this little... mission, I suppose? Exploration? Gathering of... some sort of supplies?"

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

All three of them bowed back in respect at Gretchen's greeting. It was a rather strange thing to do considering that there were virtually no customs- as they have yet to come up with any- but Alaura figured it might have been something she got from her memory. "Ah I was hoping to see if I could find some extra supplies and see if I could study some behavior of the smaller creatures." She was planning on asking Nikkolai's before he had run off.

"Sorcha and I were planning on marking any areas frequented by prey, or nearby berries." Sorcha nodded in agreement, though not much of a talker she was quite expressive.

Though she had already heard it before, Alaura bowed her head once more before speaking. "It's a pleasure to actually meet you in person Gretchen, hopefully we all fi do what we're looking for. " Not too soon after that Borris approached the small group. Sorcha, Yakon, and Alaura all nodded in greeting at his arrival and looked eager to finally get back outside. "I guess we're doing a bit of everything- foraging, hunting, behavioral study- ya know all the things everyone does when establishing a new society." Alaura said with a small smile.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin was startled by Claria rushing him. "Oh...kay... Uh, Nikkolai, how do I change back? And, uh, what happened to my clothes?" He was veeeery gently leaning away from Claria. His eyes darted over to Claria and her wet, thin clothes. Then began to freak out internally. He had no experience with this type of thing, at least not that he could remember. His gills flared out, as a sign of nervousness. "E-ah... wha-...th-..." he groaned nervously. "Uh... C-Claria? If you wou-wouldn't mind... I'd like it if you let go of me..."

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai looked over the scene with an amused smirk of a smile. Upon Shin's question the response was "You had a heightened emotion that triggered the shift, in order to change back the first time, you just have to remain calm for about an hour or so. after all of the triggered emotion has left your being, you will change back on your body's own time. As for your clothing, they do appear to have been destroyed, mayhaps... unless they melted into your skin, which I doubt. But have no fear, after the first transformation you're able to do so at will from this point forward. Also, after your transformation the first time the need to keep yourself wet... should, relax a bit as well. That I'm not entirely certain on as I'm not a water type, but if I had to make an educated guess, that would be my conclusion." Nikkolai explained as he leaned up against a cave wall.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

"Yes, we do tend to be rather amazing in our own ways."

"Uh... C-Claria? If you wou-wouldn't mind... I'd like it if you let go of me..."

These two comments buzzed into her mind like an annoying fly. Why did these comments matter…wait wasn’t that voice? She did as she was told and moved over back looking towards the head of the large beast and started to put two and two together. “Sh…Shin?” Now her brain was working. This is what Nikolai meant. Despite what she had said earlier about if she would get this big, she just felt astonished. Shin had been the first of the regulars to transform. She needed to keep one-hundred percent in her memory that they changed, they were people, not separate things.

“Ahh…sorry about that.” She still was not fully aware of her clothing but it was something that did not matter to her. “Wait…Shin are you okay!? Nikkolai said it took a large amount of emotional trauma or something. I…can I…?” She really could not help in anyway but she was worried about him. She looked over at Nikkolai and when he mentioned once he calmed down everything would be fine she nodded.

As she got out of the water and felt herself dripping wet and she started to twist her shirt to get the water out. It had felt very nice and she was certain she really did not want to get out. She then started to twit her silvery hair and said, “So Nikkolai…since we would be safer having access to this form…would it not be safer to put us in controlled danger or something so everyone gets triggered?” It was a scary thing to suggest but with no basis on right or wrong it just came out.

“Like mother birds…should we just get thrown off a cliff to change?” Looking back at shin though she looked uncomfortable and said, “Well I mean…not exactly that since no matter what Shin would have died in that situation…”

She wondered if what she was thinking was smart or not.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast