Thread: Searching for New Partners

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, romance, horror, pretty much anything with a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Searching for New Partners

Hello there~!

I'll cut right to it: I find myself deprived of some much needed time with RP-ing, so I hope this is where you come in!

Bare with me, I am a bit rusty, so I don't have a whole lot of ideas regarding plots, but I do have plans on what type of characters I'd like to play:
    I enjoy female roles, ages 21-25 (I like to keep it near my IRL age for believability and real thoughts and feelings my character might have.)

Regarding genre, I prefer romance, fantasy, horror, action, and adventure. I find it most comfortable to roleplay in this current day and age. I will consider doing timepieces, depending on the plot and your ideas.

I am very literate with excellent grammar, spelling, and word use. I typically write anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs depending on what the other person writes and what I have to go off of. I enjoy details and breathing life into my character by delving into his/her mind and expressing his/her thoughts, feelings, examinations, etc.

I typically use OCs and find it difficult to use canon characters. For me, it is much easier to create my own, complex character and not stick to a pre-designed script/biography. All that said, when I do create a character I tend to leave the history out as I find it much more intriguing to develop that for each story I place that character in.

I wish to write these stories through PM, though if you have another suggestion/preference, please let me know.

I will inform you, dear reader, that I do have a life. I'm currently working and have most of my days occupied. I find the time to post after work for a few hours most evenings (I am in EST), but there will be times when there is some radio silence from me. Fear not! I will get back to you! It just means I've become busy and when I find the time to reply, I certainly will.

Interests:
    The Mortal Instruments book series
    Fantasy (Vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, etc.)
    Slice of Life (to an extent, sometimes I get bored with these)

What I am looking for:
    -18+ for romantic roles
    -Grammar and spelling is a must!
    -QUALITY over quantity (if you can't match my lengthy paragraphs, that's fine! Just make it well thought out, exciting, and give me something to go off of, please.)
    -TWO-SIDED decision making (not sure where to go with the plot? Communicate! I might have some ideas. We might be able to cook something up together!)
    -IDEAS! ... Help me, please... Dx

Well...wait...you still there? Gosh...Props to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to read through my lengthy post. If you're interested in collaborating with me, please send me a sample of your writing to my inbox. If you have ideas of what you might like to pursue with me, that's a plus! I appreciate you all for getting this far, and I sincerely hope I haven't scared you off.

Thank you--
    for taking your time to read through all of this nonsense
    for taking an interest in getting together with me
    for contacting me.

Yours~

Lost

[TL;DR] Experienced, literate, female roleplayer looking for experienced, literate, roleplayer interested in creating a story together. No smut, no canon roles, romance preferred.

Fantasy-Adventure, Slice of Life, pretty much anything that doesn't sound inappropriate/super boring
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi! I'm completely new to roleplaying websites, but I spend a lot of time roleplaying in video games so I have some experience. I'm busy some days, but usually I find some time to spend on the internet. I am still trying to get the hang of using this website, but I am bored out of my mind and I would love to join a roleplay. I have a ton of OCs with diverse personalities and stories. I go far out to avoid being a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. I hope you're interested!

Fantasy, romance, horror, pretty much anything with a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi, there! Thanks for your interest!

I know you said that you're new to this site, but you also mentioned that you have a bunch of OC's. Are there any that you have a desire to play right now? Any sort of plot ideas you've been dying to do? I'd love to come up with a plot with you when you have some time. Hopefully we could do that in PMs as well, but I can't remember if "newbies" can use their PM boxes right away. You might have to wait for a short period of time or post a certain amount before you can "unlock" that feature. I don't remember, it's been quite awhile since I've been a newb xD

Either way! PM me if you can, and if you can't just keep on replying here and I'm sure we can get something going. Thanks again for your interest!