Thread: Flies_with_owls roleplay interests and ideas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Flies_with_owls roleplay interests and ideas!

Hello all! It has been a little bit since I have done this, but I think I remember the basics.

I'm Flies_with_owls (or Owls for short), I'm 28, an English teacher, and I've been a game player and roleplayer for a good 10 years, off and on.

Style and Preferences
    I tend to like depth and detailed descriptions, but I'm not snobby about it, write what you can and I'll meet you there.

I'm not much good at fandoms and existing characters, so I'm really only looking to create stories with original character that my partners and I can shape and mold as we see fit. It's important to me that a story has flow and makes sense and that the characters are reacting to each other in a believable way. For example: characters who are strangers in a tense situation may need to develop trust with each other, they won't just be fast friends right away.

Story Ideas

1.Coldwater - A Deadwood/Godless style Western
    Spoiler: Story Details 

2.A Night at Harrington House - A horror/ghost story (Currently in progress)
    Spoiler: Story details 
    Last edited by Flies_with_owls; 12-28-2018 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Updating story ideas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NEW STORY IDEA

FALLEN ANGELS

Present day, science fiction

A young woman, pregnant and alone, finds herself captured by a shadowy scientific organization that has some interest in her unborn child. According to what she can gather from the various experiments, they believe her child will be born with some kind of astounding abilities.

When a junior researcher discovers that his employers plan to surgically remove the child, he helps her to escape and they try to find a way to get to safety before her soon to be born child arrives.

Themes
    - Unethical science
    - Superpowers
    - Pregnancy
    - Fugitives
    - Thriller