Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [M] Guardian of the Sacred Sword (Holey & yzaidkane)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight watched as the nymph moved into his lap, feeling her soft body sink into it as he gazed at her. Though her garments seemed to be back, the fact that they were made of glamour meant that there was now, essentially, a naked girl sitting in his lap... the thought of which causing an involuntary response which was no doubt poking against her bare skin now.

"I try to be considerate, at least..." the knight remarked, trying not to focus so much yet still enjoying her warmth in his lap. "It's important that we get along, if we're going to be working together." Trying to think of a way to say something, he paused for awhile and said, "Are you... familiar with the ritual that allows us to share in each others' magical power?" It was a rather... intimate ritual, which was why he had difficulty wording it properly.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"there are many different ways of sharing power with someone... I am not sure to which you refer... I am familiar with the cadre bond and a few others.... As for intimite I think I have heard of such a way but I have never experienced it for myself..." I speak softly but surely as if recollecting previous thoughts and ways I had studied magic before I was trapped as the guardian of the sword.

"What exactly do you propose? If you wish to tell me that is?" I can tell you are veiling your intentions and that you aren't being fully forthcoming or direct with what you wish to say. My golden eyes state up at you curiously and my hair makes a wild tangle of soft curls over my body. A body that is warm and velvety soft and sitting in your lap willingly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234