Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [M] Guardian of the Sacred Sword (Holey & yzaidkane)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight wasn't one to believe in the omnipotence or immortality of anything, god or fairy, and so he took the girl's words with a grain of salt. No doubt she believed what she said, as fairies were unable to lie, but there was a difference between a lie and a lack of information. "Perhaps you can draw energy from nature," he said, "But what of the sword? To remove it from its spring of origin... at the very least we would need to bring some of the magical waters with us."

He made his way to her side, noting the way she looked down and slowly reaching out to stroke her hair. He wasn't sure how much of her was real, and how much was Glamour, but wanted to provide some measure of comfort. "Nothing is truly immortal... even gods can be killed. But when you live for so long.... you must get lonely," he remarked, walking her back to the spring. "Do you often long for companionship, Aqua?" He realized this was most likely not her true name, as knowing the true name of a fairy meant having power over her, yet he still used the nickname she had provided him, as it wasn't his goal to have such power over her.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I can freeze it in a bubble of the springs water... ancient magic is something to be reckoned with..." I look up at you when you touch my hair.

I look away but the blush and shyness in my features makes the answer quite clear "yes... it does get quite lonely"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight thought over the words of the nymph. "Freezing water... that's actually pretty brilliant. Sealing it in ice is a definite solution, should we need to remove it from this location... but what if they corrupt the spring while we're gone?" The corruption of the magic spring was a very real possibility, as the dark fairies were more than capable of doing so to an unprotected spring. Would having the magical source corrupted affect the ice that encompassed the weapon, though?

Noting the way the naiad betrayed her reaction to his touch with her shy blush, the knight found her to be quite adorable. "Well, then you must be grateful for the company, right?" As she hadn't shied away from his touch, he could only assume that it wasn't entirely unwelcome, and he began to trace his fingers through her hair and down her back. He expected her garments were made entirely of glamour and that his fingers would only touch the bare skin of her back to prove this, though he gave the nymph plenty of time to pull away if she so desired.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"No I could freeze the magical esscense of the lake... as for it getting corrupted as long as I am in contact with the water it won't get contaminated." I make a hum like noise of confusion as you move your hand to my back you can feel my warm skin it is soft like velvet.

"As for the company it is not unwanted" you see me shiver at your touch the clothes melt away and I look away my curly white hair is soft and I stand dangerously still. You van compare the look on my face like a deer about to bolt at the slightest disturbance

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"Ah... that could work," the knight remarked in reference to the essence of the lake. He figured the nymph knew far more about what she had to do in order to protect the magic of the sword and of her water than he did, so if the situation called for them to leave... well, he would be ready. His first choice was of course to simply kill everything that tried to corrupt the spring or take the sword, of course, but there was always the chance that this might not be possible.

Gazing at the naiad, he noted her words, giving a nod as he began to trace his fingers down her back. Her glamour seemed to be fading, perhaps due to the distractions of her thoughts, and she seemed to be quite anxious. "You don't need to worry..." he said, gazing at her now naked body as his hand drifted down to the back of her bare back. "I'll take good care of you."

He slowly pulled her closer, pressing his lips up against hers to give her a tender kiss, allowing her to get used to the sensation before giving her another, deeper kiss and wrapping his arms around her slender nymph body, caressing her soft skin as he held her closer in his arms.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

A puff of magic as you kiss me and i seem to disappear you see a small white flower where i standed it is a white narcusus flower. You can sense magic from it and you know i turned into the flower to avoid the secon kiss. I shape back and im sitting on the floor my white curly hair covering my dark red face. I seem flustered and rather cute and innocent.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight couldn't help but chuckle as the nymph transformed into a flower, looking at the flower for a time and waiting, watching as she turned back into her nymph form and gazing at her red face. "You're a rather adorable little nymph, aren't you?" he asked as he slowly sat next to her, gazing at her innocent, blushy face for a time, noting how she didn't seem to really have much to say.

"I won't hurt you, you know," he said to her, gently stroking her hair once again. "We're gonna end up spending a lot of time together from now on, so I want you to be comfortable." Thinking for a moment, he gazed at her a bit more, eventually asking, "Where would you like me to touch you, then?" He offered her his hand so that she could place it wherever she wanted.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I am not adorable..." I shuffle softly and look rather shy looking "I know you won't hurt me it's just I am not used too people being around me... "

At your words I blush even darker and I hold your hand I look up at you and I place your hand on the top of my messy hair. I look up at you my wide eyes hiding a mischievous intentions. I move closer a bit. "It's just... I haven't had anyone around for so long..." I sit next to you clothes shimmering into existence over my body.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling somewhat at the words of the nymph, the knight gazed at her a bit. "What's wrong with being adorable? Adorable girls are the best girls, you know." He waited for her to move closer, continuing to gaze her her, though somewhat disappointed as her clothes once more shimmered into existence. As she placed his hand on her hair, he began to stroke it softly, grooming her a bit.

"It's fine..." he said, caressing her hair a bit more. "It's not my intention to make you uncomfortable, but... well, if company is such a rare thing, there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy it as much as possible, right?" He patted his lap, offering to let her sit there if she liked, yet resisting the urge to simply pick her up and put her there. "Breaks like these might not come often if the Unseelie continue to attack..." he murmured.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am blushing darkly but obey you moving into your lap. I nod as you speak but I take a bit of time to answer. I seem calm as I sit there with you my fidgety nature calming a bit from feeling safe around you. "You are right... Peaceful moments and company do not last forever... If they did there would be no point to my job of guardian of the sword..." I start humming softly as you pet my hair.

After a while I speak again "you are rare for a human... Especially compared with those I've met previously..." Most humans I had encountered were greedy things, most only wanted the sword a few others also wanted to force me to belong to them as well. I can tell you want me especially from the way you eye me and treat me but you haven't tried to force me into anything. And I am very grateful for that it is a nice change to the usual boring rutine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast