Kiara arrived at the entrance to a human city. She didn't go in quite yet, bewildered as to why she came here, as if she was drawn to this location by some unknown force. She couldn't imagine that there were any other wolves here, and it certainly didn't have the scent or trace of any other wolves. At least not at the entrance.

"Then why I am here? I want to move on, go other places, but for some reason, my legs won't listen to me." The white she-wolf thought as she watched the entrance.

Letting out a irritated growl, Kiara finally forced herself to get to her paws. She slowly walked along the gate, looking for holes in the wire fence that she could squeeze through. She wasn't as big as most wolves, and if anything, she was actually a little small for a wolf. Not that her size mattered to her, as she was always told by her mother that small wolves had a big attitude that could come in and make up for the small size if need be.

"And dad always wondered what was up with my temper and my attitude at times. He might not have said it out loud, but I could tell he was usually thinking it. I guess he never heard the saying about how good things come in small packages." Kiara thought, smiling a little as she recalled how her dad would sometimes react when she stood up to him.