Thread: Fallout 4 (May contain spoilers for the game)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default Fallout 4 (May contain spoilers for the game)

In this thread, we will discuss anything related to Fallout 4. You know, things like reviews for the game, which companion you decided to travel with, which fraction you decided to end the game with, etc. Plain old chat is allowed to, as long as it related to the thread topics, and of course, follows site and forum rules.

As for me, so far, Fallout 4 is my favorite Fallout game. I have played Fallout 3, and Fallout 76, but they didn't have the same "feel" if that makes any sense. Maybe that's just me though, since Fallout 4 was what got me playing the Fallout games. The first Fallout game I owned was Fallout 3, but I didn't play that much until Fallout 4 got me hooked.

So, my fellow Fallout 4 players, let's get to sharing our thoughts about the game!

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Fallout 4 was fun, i loved the base building, but its story waa not as good as my favorite, New Vegas.

I did like the gun customization but i hated how things didnt degrade

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I purchased a copy of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for the Xbox 360 from my local Gamestop a few weeks ago. I haven't played it yet, as I am trying to figure if I want to play it on my Xbox One or my Xbox 360, as I think my game disc can play on both.

Personally, I have the opposite opinions about the whole weapons getting damaged thing. You don't have constantly worry about your weapon breaking, especially if you are in combat. I suppose that some people like that the thrill of that. Then again, I don't like the fact that I have a horde of weapons in my copy when I really only need a few of each weapons. I have a slightly hording problem in my fallout games, but hey. Admitting the problem is there is half the battle.