Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Thread: (M) The Winter Thaw (Stormy & Siks)

The Dragon Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Arayna chuckled then, nearly finished as she paused for another long drink. Wiping the water from her lips with the back of her hand, she thought for a moment. “I'm not entirely sure, I've never had cause to go so long without using it. Perhaps it does.”

She flashed another grin then, seeming strangely... chipper. “Perhaps if I don't use if for long enough, lightning will start shooting from my eyeballs every time I blink or maybe fire from my fingertips every time I stretch them.”

She held up her hands and gave them an exaggerated stare for emphasis. “My fingers are already feeling itchy, Volare. It's much too risky a theory to test, if you ask me.”
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

He laughed shaking his head finishing his meal. "Well if you must lass, please do it outside of the house. I don't need this place burning down around me while I sleep. But maybe this will be a good time to learn some warrior's discipline lass." Finishing his water as well he put his plates in the sink and nodded to the Snow Elf woman giving her a gentle smile. "Take your time lass, I'll meet down at the field." He tied a cloth around his forehead and slipped his boots back on before exiting the house.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen to write.- William Makepeace Thackeray

Spoiler: The Stories I've written 

The Dragon Lady
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

She laughed then, calling after him as he stepped out of the house. “If I did that I may end up just as stoic as you are, old Mer!” Still chuckling to herself, she finished what was left of her meal and drained her tankard of water before clearing her plate. Stepping out of the house once more, she pulled on her filthy shoes - noting just how much she really needed a decent pair of boots - and headed toward the field after him.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314