Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819

Thread: (M) The Winter Thaw (Stormy & Siks)

The Dragon Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Arayna chuckled lightly when he finally agreed to let her use her magic for a cleansing spell. "Well, if you didn't manage to burn it down while you were attempting a potion then I should have no problem avoiding it. Besides... it's a lot easier for me than cooking."

Finishing up her meal as well, she waved his words off lightly. "No, what you should do is relax and keep from pushing yourself until you are fully recovered, you stubborn goat. We'll still manage, even if you need a day or two longer." She stood then and collected their plates and mugs before washing them up in the bin.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

The old Mar groaned lowly and hobbled his way over to his armchair in front of the fire sitting heavily down. "By the Brother's I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case, the winter's have been coming sooner and sooner to these parts in the last few years. As of now we won't have enough to get us and the horses through winter. There's also firewood to chop and other chores." He felt himself desiring to stand up but a sudden head rush made him drop back into the chair with a sigh as he watched Arayna clean the dishes smirking as he took his time to watch her bounce around in his shirt. "At least I have a nice view to gawk at."

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Shatter the fools and walk the path towards the Light.

Spoiler: The Stories I've written 

The Dragon Lady
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

As time passed, so to did Volare's mystery illness. As days rolled into weeks, the harvear season had quickly set upon them. Arayna wouldn't know by her own experience, but this year's harvest seemed much bleaker than past seasons. What wasn't diseased and rotting on the vine was withered to half it's typical harvest size. Arayna puzzled over the strange plant sickness while Volare seemed to mutter a string of curses a few rows over. It was a stressful time for the duo, being so close to winter's arrival. Over the past few weeks, Arayna has to rest more and more as time went by and now, as Volare was distracted, aslender hand moved to protectively hold her still small enough to conceal baby bump through the baggy tunic she wore. Try as she might to not think about it, the drastic lack of healthy food-bearing plants in the field would barely keep them fed through the winter without a brand new baby wo worry about. She found herself wondering more and more as the days passed now, whether it had truly been a good idea to not drink the potion given to her by the one peddler woman.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819