Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Danny grabbed his bow and arrows, heading outside to hunt. It was evening, and Danny knew that humans were less likely to be outside of their homes, which made hunting safer for him. The hybrid headed along his usual hunting path, pausing from time to time to sniff the air for signs of game animals or danger. His movements were silent as he picked up speed, heading towards a moose. It was a bull moose, from the scent of it, and Danny knew that he had to be careful about taking the animal down, if he didn't want to get himself hurt the process. After a few minutes of running, Danny finally got to where he wanted to be, and slowed back down to a walk as he got closer to his target. The animal's scent was stronger now, giving away its location. The animal appeared to be pawing thorough the pine needles, unaware that there was a hunter after it.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella sat in the tree carefully watching the bull moose underneath her dig at the pine needles. She was surprised it hadn't cared to even look around its surrounding before it felt safe. She smiled to herself as the thought of having real meat to eat for the first time in actual weeks. As the moose got more comfortable, she silently slipped down the branch until just was only hanging on with her hands.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny smirked to himself. It hadn't noticed him still. Granted, he had made sure to stay downwind of the prey as he stalked it, so it wasn't as likely to noticed him.

Reaching into the quiver of arrows that he had on his back, he grabbed hold of one of the arrow. He lined the arrow with the bowstring, and slowly drew the string back. After another heartbeat or two, Danny fired the arrow, which hit the animal in the back of the neck. That was what he was aiming, and this trick usually ended up as a one shot kill.

A loud thud echoed through the forest as the animal fell, the end of the arrow sticking out of the beast's neck. Danny then jumped from the tree, landing on his feet with grace before heading over to his kill. The green eyes he had when he was in his ghost form, which he currently was, glowed brightly in the dark as he approached his kill. He wasn't aware of another nearby, and the movement that his ears had picked up was thought to be another animal, such as a bird or something. He didn't think that it was a human.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She stared at the person below her, bewildered. She quickly put away her weapon and climbed back up into the tree. As he stood over his kill confidently, she took notice in his bright green eyes and agility, not to mention his impeccable bow skills.

She didn't like where the situation might go if he caught sight of her, if conflict would erupt or if it wouldn't. She tightened everything on her belt and pulled the cape around her tighter. She slowly stood up on the branch, not wanting any rustling or falling leaves to give away that she was there.

As she finally got all the way up, a sharpened piece of branch tore her cloak. She took a quick moment to look over the damage, and there didn't seem to be any compromise in any of the cloaks inner pockets. While he looked over his kill, she leapt out of it, going to the next closest branch.

Then she heard it. The sound metal hitting the packed ground, creating a soft thud. She quickly looked back to see what it was. It was her mother's ring. She cursed herself for not checking thorough enough, but she couldn't get it back now. She pulled out one of her daggers and began to quickly maneuver through the trees.
    Last edited by Undead_Fears; 04-20-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny's head turned as he heard the thud. He tensed up, thinking that there was a hunter after him. Quickly grabbing another arrow from his quiver, the young hybrid scanned the area as he reloaded the bow.

As he scanned the area, he spotted a metal object. Curiousity got the best of him and he slowly approached the ring. He bent down and tapped the object with the tip of his arrow, then jumped back and watched to make sure that no humans came out.

With a sigh of irritation, Danny finally turned back to his kill after a few minutes, more on alert than before. He removed the arrow from the bow, taking off his quiver and pulling a hunting knife from his pocket. He put the arrow back in the quiver before taking the knife and skinning the moose.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella ran as fast as she could, panting and out of breath. She jumped down out of the trees a few paces down the trail. She crouched in the brush so the man wouldn't see her. Ella could see the small ring, sitting on the ground. She tried to come up with a plan to get it without startling the man or creating conflict, but she wasn't sure how.

After a few moments, she emptied out her packets, leaving all her weapons in a small, neat pile, hidden under some brush. Ella looked to the man and started slowly walking down the trail back to the ring. She kept her hands slightly from her sides and open so he could see she was no threat. She was even willing to let him check. As she made her way down a twig snapped under her foot. She knew she could go no further without creating conflict so she stayed where she was.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Damn it! "Danny said, dropping the knife as he spun around after hearing the crack of the twig. He scanned the area once more.

He let out a growl, getting irritated. Whoever was playing games with him better stop, or he would make sure that they would regret it.

He turned to the kill once more, grabbing his knife and went back to skinning the animal. He started mumbling to himself in the language of the hybrids, going on and on about how humans should all die for the pain that they caused him and the other remaining hybrids. He did this quite often, and he always did it in the language of the hybrids.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella watched more carefully, slowly proceeding towards him. As she neared the ring, she stopped. Taking a moment to notice his body was tensed in anger or some other similar emotion

"Hey!" she called out. "I mean no harm, I simply want my ring. I am unarmed and if you'd like, you can check." She looked at him hoping he wouldn't become aggressive. "P-Please... I only want my ring..." Ella looked to the moose in longing, then looked back to the man, then her ring.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Alright. You can take the ring. I'll even give some moose meat if you want. There's no way I can eat all of this, even if I store it." Danny said, relaxing a little as he spoke. Though after he had offered the moose meat, he mentally wondered why he did. He didn't want to help a human, ever since the death of his parents and his sister many years ago. All three of them died at the hands of human hunters.

"Maybe because not all humans are bad." Danny thought, only to mentally slap himself. There was no such thing as a "good human" so why was he even letting himself think that? All humans were bad, no ands, ifs or buts about it. He remained silent as he got lost in his thoughts.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella moved closer and took up the ring and held it in her small hands. Instead of putting the ring back in her cloak, she slipped it on her middle finger. She didn't want him to mistake it for grabbing a weapon. After she had it securely on her finger, she started to inch closer to him.

"Thank you for the meat, I haven't had any in a while. Meat is scarce with all the game hunters around where I stay," she said with a slight tremble in her voice. She was hungry, hadn't had protein in weeks and nothing to eat except a hand full of berries here and there for the past few days. "Do you mind me asking if, if you're alright?" Ella asked quietly as she stopped just a few feet from him and his kill. "If I go any closer he looks like he might kill me," she thought to herself.
    Last edited by Undead_Fears; 04-21-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast