Thread: Honor Amongst Thieves

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I really like to do anything, but mostly survival types, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, and adventure.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Honor Amongst Thieves

Greetin's! My other roleplay was a flop, so I made a new one! If you wanna check the other one out, it's called Crikey! Honor Amonst Thieves is a roleplay that takes place in Victorian England. It centers around a professional thieves' guild called The Sinners' Brigade. When Jonathan O'Kealy, the leader of The Sinners' Brigade shows up in a ditch, a knife in his back and a note that reads "Blackbird Pie" in his hand, the guild nearly collapses. Then William Stracham, head of The Wolves, a street gang that has more connections and authority than the police appears in the Brigade's headquaters, with a message and a proposition of peace between the long-fueding groups, tensions rise. Enter a secret world of lies and villains, of thievery and murders, of Wolves and Sinners. There is no Honor Amongst Thieves.
    Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Cast 
    Last edited by SaltyIrishman; 01-15-2019 at 02:51 PM.

The Big Meme
    Mostly Supernatural threads, fantasy mythology but I'm up to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, SaltyIrishMan! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Go vote for RPA!

I really like to do anything, but mostly survival types, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, and adventure.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Okay, thanks.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I just may be interested in this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Cool! Hit me up with a character sheet, and you're in!