Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honor Amongst Thieves

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Default Honor Amongst Thieves

Greetin's! My other roleplay was a flop, so I made a new one! If you wanna check the other one out, it's called Crikey! Honor Amonst Thieves is a roleplay that takes place in Victorian England. It centers around a professional thieves' guild called The Sinners' Brigade. When Jonathan O'Kealy, the leader of The Sinners' Brigade shows up in a ditch, a knife in his back and a note that reads "Blackbird Pie" in his hand, the guild nearly collapses. Then William Stracham, head of The Wolves, a street gang that has more connections and authority than the police appears in the Brigade's headquaters, with a message and a proposition of peace between the long-fueding groups, tensions rise. Enter a secret world of lies and villains, of thievery and murders, of Wolves and Sinners. There is no Honor Amongst Thieves.
    Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Cast 
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 08-16-2019 at 04:33 PM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, SaltyIrishMan! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Okay, thanks.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I just may be interested in this.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Cool! Hit me up with a character sheet, and you're in!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as RP of the week.

Post-apocalyptic, dystopian, pirate, fantasy, and sci-fi.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello, this sounds interesting, would I just PM you my character sheet, or post it here?

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is this still open or not available, i'm gonna post a character sheet but if this is not open ill just delete it

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Hunter Long

Appearance: light/ dark skin (parents were white and black) wearing grey jacket with a hood, also has a mask, the mask in tattered with scratches and there is a bit with a chunk missing, all of his clothes are tattered like they are not worth very much (stolen) , black pants with a small bag attached to carry stolen goods, his jacket also has many pouches to carry other stolen properties. brown boots. he is very skinny (looks like he doesn't get ,much to eat and is also about 5 3 in height

Personality: quite/shy

Skills: basically invisible - because of his shyness and not being much of presence he can quite easily leave or maneuver areas were there are people present, doesn't work when he is somewhere where he is not allowed to be. this skill is that if he is on the run from guards he can easily escape by going into big crowds.
    excellent for thieving- because of his height and his body size, he can fit into very cramped and short places easier than people of other sizes
    quick - has a higher movement speed than average people
    poor lock picking- can't lock pick anything well and only has the capability to lock pick run down places but still has a 50% chance to fail
    can't climb well - any actions of climbing objects will take twice as long and as a 10% chance of slipping or falling
    fear of heights - has a 20% chance to freak if he is above 15m and chance increase every 15m more

Weapons: he has two daggers, one is hidden behind the pouch in a secret strap that holds it there. the other is hidden inside one of his boots (prefers the bag knife) both are poor quality

Bonds: fear of guards - if he is being spoke to by a guard even just socially he will start acting nervous and anxious and try to end the conversation as soon as possible

Password: Sinners' Blood.

fantasy, steampunk, anything unique
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this rp still open? If it is I might be interested in it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast