Hello all! I'm interested in doing one, or perhaps several short war rps. I'm already doing two group RPs with some friends, so I figured some small, short war RPs could be fun.

I have one idea I'm really interested in doing, but it's kinda of niche, and there aren't that many historical or war rps on this site anyways =P, so I'm open to discussing other ideas, as long as it is interesting.

I'm really only interested in modern military events (post ww1 and onwards), but I could be interested in specific others. One of my favorite themes to explore in history are soldiers who find themselves in conflicts that they don't really have much personal stake in, and how they come to terms with fighting in a war that they don't understand. Most of my ideas will relate to this in some way.

Anyways, my current desire is to do a rp following a small contingent of Italian soldiers who are stationed in a town in Silesia, on the border between Germany in Poland in 1921. They are stationed there by the Inter-Allied Commission to help keep the peace while a plebiscite is held on whether Silesia will become a part of Germany or Poland. The RP will follow them during the voting process, and will culminate in a siege on the town by Polish insurgents after the plebiscite results comes out as unclear.

My character would be an older Italian career soldier, and veteran of the First World War.

If this interests you, let me know, or if you have an idea/interest you want to talk about, feel free to post!