Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] Mediocris Bellica (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fy, and some Modern Gothic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Thank you" Jason politely nodded as he entered the cottage. Odd, usually I'd get disarmed before I could talk to an informant, either these two are careless, or that girl with the glowing eyes from before is dangerous. Looking around the room, he paused on the Cheshire Cat. He'd seen many different animals traveling, some of which that talked as well, but this one seemed odd. Brushing it off, he sat at the table, leaning his "walking stick" against his chair. "Thank you for the refreshments" he said as he poured himself some tea. "I'm looking for some people that were on Hook's crew about 8 years ago," He said casually while stirring his tea, "I was hoping you could help me find them." He dared not say more, lest anyone here be working for Hook.
    "It's not my fault the moon happened to get caught in the blast...."
    ~Theron

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Oh, I'm just passing through. But, this place feels very... benignant." He smiled. "I'll stay." his eyes darted to the tea. "Oh, tea! I enjoy tea! I used to have tea with some friends, but I don't know what happened to them."

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

At the mention of Hook, the bat and the snake shared a concerned look. "Eight years is a long time young man, we need you to be more specific. Do you have a name, or know what they may have looked like?" Sampaguita asked.

Fiorella's attention shifted to the strange cat. He was adorable in his own right, but Sampa and Alaura always questioned her taste in cute things. "Seņor gato, who exactly are your friends in Wonderland, besides Alice? "
    Spoiler: Signature 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Hmm? Oh, the Mad Hatter, the Spring Hare, the Dormouse, Tweedle-dee, and Tweedle-dum." His normally vacant look became more vacant if that was possible. He began to muble something, which was regonizable as "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say goodbye hello, I'm late I'm late I'm late."

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fiorella hummed in thought for a moment before it seemed that she remembered something. "A little moussse came in the other week and he sseemed to be in a rush, he asked us if we could get him papers to live ssssomewhere.....mmm but where....?" The night snake slithered away from the table and up into the rafters seeming to look for something. "He smelled of earl grey and ssscotch...olor muy fuerte...doesss that ssound familiar?" She called down to the Cheshire cat.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12