Thread: Looking for longterm partners

Georgia aka; land of humidity and giant bugs that *might* kill you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    High fantasy\ adventure or romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for longterm partners

Literate player looking to play alongside other 18+ players via discord. I have been roleplaying over 15 years, varying post lengths. I can write a lot, or I can match your length. Prefer medieval/fantasy romance is a plus. Will always play female, open to f/f pairings. I reply multiple times daily, and in general I am very open kind of player.
    Last edited by Kris; 01-19-2019 at 06:56 PM. Reason: No RPing outside of RPA

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Hey there Sweetie, welcome to RPA.

Please re-read our rules regarding RPs outside of RPA.

10.1- You are welcome to roleplay on the forum or privately via RPA's PM system but do not ask to RP off-site (this includes email and I.M.) as it is considered to be advertising for other sites - this also includes linking directly to other roleplaying forums.

10.2- Exceptions for 10.1 are if you are using sites such as GoogleDocs or TitanPad to co-write and then post the final material back onto RPA. If the work is not intended to be posted back on RPA, do not ask to RP off-site.
    We are not allowing to advertise off site RPs, or RPs IMs, and therefore your discord info has been removed from the post.