Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in Luna Nova (with Pidipuuu)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ursula smiles "Because Sucy, unlike you, the rest of us aren't as immune to those poisons as you seem to be" she says, "And I can understand your sentiment Lotte, but Amanda is right, the loss of Diana would mean a lot of bad news for the school" she says and then smiles at Akko "Hey Akko, how's your magic and broom flying going?" she asks and begins to lead them into the forest. She then looks back "I also see you and Amanda have gotten much closer since the first year"

Amanda smiles as she pulls Akko in to a hug "You could say that Prof"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"There is nothing wrong with some berries, maybe I should take something with me, for our lovely Diana" Sucy said, and saw how Akko looked at the ground "I'm still flying badly, and my magic is bad!" she complained, trying to break away from Amanda
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda looks at her "Hey come on, you've gotten loads better than first semester." she says and lets go of her before looking to Sucy "You know you'd be the first suspect if she died or disappeared, right?" she asks.

Meanwhile Ursula just smiles "you just need to keep practicing, remember Mayenab Dysheebudo" she reminds her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akko looked at her "One of the seven spells" she said and nodded.
    "I do not mind,, people always suspect me" she said and pulled out a mushroom and took a bite of it.
    Lotte had to laugh for a moment "She has become much better, only she has to have more confidence, only I think that Diana is still in her mind"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ursula just smiles and gently pats Akko on the head, and then listened to what Lotte said about how she has improved but still has Diana on her mind and shakes her head "Have you forgotten what Arae Aryrha means?" she asks, continuing to lead them into the forest.

Amanda smiles a little "Lotte is right Akko, You've become much better, i mean, I remember in all of semester one and most of semester two, you couldn't even fly or cast a lot of magic correctly, but now you can fly and cast magic much better"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Do not compare yourself with others, do what only you can do" she told the professor, and looked at her and the?en at Lotte. "And Diana is not in my mind, I do not care what she says,

"Not even when she says that Chariot is bad and you would never be like her" asked Sucy and stared at Akko for a moment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ursula couldn't help but wince at what Sucy said, "Yes, see, if you compare yourself to others all the time, you will never improve" she smiles "Sucy can you please look out for the mushrooms and berries we need?" she asks

Amanda just sighed and looked around "Has this place always been so...gloomy?" she asks

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I'm already looking" she said and stared at her, took some things here and there and put it under her clothes "I like it here"

Akko looked around, holding the Claiomh Solais close to her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ursula nods and noticed that Amanda was being even more protective of Akko, making her smiles a more.

Amanda just holds Akko's hand "You'll be fine Akko, k?" she reassures her, "Remember, it's just us this time, but the Prof is with us as well" she flashes her a smile.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akko glanced at Amanda and smiled, then looked at the Professor "Professor, why do you need all that stuff?"

Sucy stopped by a strange mushroom, and smelled "Smells good!" she spoke and looked at the other "Come and smell"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast