Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in Luna Nova (with Pidipuuu)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ursula smiles "Well it's not really for me, but for Professor Lukic" she says with a slight shudder "and being the youngest professor there, I was the one sent with you" she says then looks to Amanda "And I seem to be one of the only professors that Amanda really listens to"

Amanda just chuckles "Mainly because you're easy to get along with and I like you, Prof" she says, then looks to Amanda with a wink.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akko had to laugh at Amanda "And when you say that you leave school" she joked, and looked at Sucy for a moment "Those things stink sucky!" and she put her hand in front of her, and saw how Sucy smelled the mushroom again.

Lotte glanced at the professor. "To be honest, I'm a little surprised that she sent you professor
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda just laughs "Remember when we were on our way back from Andrew's school? That was fun" she chuckles "'sides, I made a promise to you to stay, didn't I?" she says and hugs her "I may be a slacker, but I'm not a promise breaker" she chuckles

Ursula nods "I am too, but I am guessing Professor Finnelan said to send me"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Yes that was fun, fortunately that Andrew came, and saved us from death" she said and had to laugh at Amanda "But it was fun, just a pity that I did not find the word"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yeah but you found it eventually, and I am also grateful that Andrew came. We did teach that stuck up snob a lesson though, and it was quite surprising how he stood up for me in the end" Amanda says "And i must say, as cute as you are as a human, you were pretty darn cute as a mouse"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akko looked at the ground for a moment, "I still feel sorry for him, the way his father looked at him," she said softly.

Sucy looked at Akko, and then at the professor "Found them professor" she spoke and pointed to a small bush

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda nods "that's the life of the rich and noble though, isn't it? Their children are expectant to follow in the footsteps of their parents, makes me glad I'm nothing like that" she says and hugs Akko a bit before hearing Sucy and looking at the ingredients "Aren't these for more..advanced pharmaceutics?" she asks

Ursula opens her book with the list of ingredients "It is, but if there is one thing I have learned, it is best to not question Lukic"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Sucy walked over and took out a basket, and began to pick them and looked at a berry for a moment and wanted to put it in her mouth.

Akko nodded "Andrew is not like them" and she looked at the professor "But what is she going to do with it?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ursula took the berry from Sucy "No eating the ingredients, Sucy" she says, gently scolding her then looks to Akko "I think she has something in store for you second year students, that is all I know" she says, "and if Finnelan says to do something, you do it, no questions"

Amanda nods "So I have seen, he is slow on the uptake, but I think given more time, he will fully come around and stop obeying daddy dearest and his anti-witch ways"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I always get the creeps of Finland" Akko spoke and looked at Sucy for a moment and laughed, because she tried to eat some berries again.

"You are not fun, I just wanted to test them," Sucy muttered to the professor

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast