Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Life in Luna Nova (with Pidipuuu)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda shudders before clinging to Akko "Come on Akko, Lotte, lets continue looking for what we need, and leave Sucy to do...whatever it is she does" she says, as she follows Ursula who was pointing out various things they needed, almost rambling on about them as much as Akko tended to ramble on about Chariot.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akko nodded and rushed to the ingredients, picked them and listened carefully to Ursula.

Lotte also followed both, and occasionally looked back to see if everything went well with Sucy
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"It's just as well that we can sort of just let Sucy off of the leash" Amanda says "I can only imagine her trying to use a trap on us and use us as bait" she says with a somewhat nervous chuckle.

Ursula nods "I don't think she will do that with me around, at least, I hope she won't" she says, marking down what is needed "Lets see..oh we need a...cockatrice feather"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

//bumping to keep it relevant..I guess

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Sorry, everyone was sick in the house and very busy.

Akko looked back for a moment, if she still saw Sucy, and then looked at Ursela "A little thing?" she asked, a little nervous, and heard some sounds, from the side where Sucy was
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ursula looks at Sucy and smiles "Sucy, I have something you might like to get for us.." she says "We need at least three cockatrice feathers" she asks as she looks over to hear that Sucy seemed to already be on it.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Found it!" Sucy called a little harder, and she stared at the huge cockatrice

Akko got huge shivers again over her back, and looked at Amanda for a moment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda shivered "Sucy, I heard how you used Akko and Lotte as bait on the first day, you're not planning on doing that to us are you?" she asks

Ursula shivers but gives a small smile "No need, I've got the trap ready, Sucy you just need to draw it over to the trap"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"If you follow me," Sucy said, and walked past the trap, and looked at Ursela and the other and grinned, "Do not take it too personally," she said, and put them all down in a cage. "Ask me how much hunger he has, or is it a female? "

Akko gave a little shriek and looked at Ursela "Professor !!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ursula sighs "Sucy, really? I know this is why you three were late to the opening ceremony" she says and looks at her before looking to the others "We'd best start running then, I am not really in the mood to become a Cockatrice's snack" she says.

Amanda nods "Come on Akko, Lotte, lets get a headstart on this beast"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast