Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [M] You Are Not Alone {1x1 AgroShadow, Larynx}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Most Everything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You could have fooled me! That bit I bought you is still up there in the cupboard." Eyes went wide in both genuine and mock exaggeration of surprise. You know that makes sense with the chocolate." How ironic though. A whole piece of how he existed could not have nay or it could very well send him to the grave. Maybe that was part of the appeal. She almost flinched at the laughter that erupted out of him. So suddenly sure of himself and letting this feeling of amusement out. Leaning back into her chair, she thought over her answer. It was indeed only fair.

"Mmm that's a good one." Their had been plenty of the normal embarrassment that came with being lower on the playground totem pole. Kids were cruel. the wine swirled as she mulled over her response. The one that always comes to mind is the time I burped in front of my first batch of investors, in my first meeting with them. I never drink any sort of fizzy thing before something important."

"My guilty pleasure.... is video games." Her gaze dropped from his into her glass. The memories were easy to pull up, filling with the time the control was in her hands for the first time but definitely not the last. ]Her free hand flexed open and closed, remembering the smoothness of the plastic, buttons and their functions foreign, the whole thing too large for one so she had to cup it in both hands. "I remember the control being too big for my hands." Some stupid party she had gone to, what felt like a million years ago now, but really wasn't. The game had instilled a sense of nostalgia for experiences and adventures there was no way to actually experience due to sheer age and time. The controller had been tossed to her and..."It was Zelda. I was still there at the end of all the drunks going home, 2am
    and they had to tell me it was time to go and that my ride was gonna ditch me. My parents would have been furious if I'd have missed school the next day."
    The wine glass was functionally empty, the last swirl of red too small to be a real sip and she reached for the bottle, only to catch herself and stop. There was no need for that this time. She felt relaxed enough around him without the help of liquid courage. It's why now, I can be your sugar mamma." She joked, laughing softly. "I'm the CEO of one of the largest MMOs in the world right now.... I just wanted others to be able to partake in what I felt that first time. Especially those kids like me who needed that...escape from their shit real lives.
    I don't actually play as much as I want to but I am enjoying the more creative side. "
    She could feel herself getting excited. "I have a lot of ideas that are already getting put into the coding phase, from there it will be into testing. There's good feedback with some of the item usage changes we've made but.. She trailed off, catching his eye.

Last edited by Larynx; 08-15-2021 at 12:44 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789