Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Wander the Woods♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Eerie's 1x1 Search Thread

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxt View Post
    Hello. I'm new to the site, but not to writing or roleplay. While I've done a wide range of genres and characters, they've rarely been with a technically advanced partner and even more rarely with a partner who does long form, deeper storytelling. I want to stretch my writing muscles more, and you seem to want the same thing.

I enjoy science-fiction settings (especially cyberpunk/post-cyberpunk), fantasy, and horror the most. Almost always, I will include a darker, heavier tone, and prefer grit to polish. I inject eroticism into every story to some degree, but the intensity and frequency varies by partner.

Some hooks to consider:

>A scifi story set in a decadent, dystopian future. A corporate agent is sent to retrieve something precious for his employer, and gets caught in a web of intrigue, espionage, and seduction.

>A fantasy-horror story set in a world of low magic mystery. Two people awaken in sarcophagi buried deep in a forgotten labyrinth. They emerge with only broken memories of the life before their burial, and set out into an unknown world to find answers. Lots of sexuality.

>Another fantasy-horror option, set in a darker shade of our own world's history. A crusader returns to his homeland after the failed siege of Damascus, and is dispatched by his lord to occupy the castle of a disloyal steward. It soon becomes clear that the castle is home to more than just treachery, but a cultist evil with deep, twisting roots.

Hey~! I've tried to reply a few times, Here's my discord if you'd like it~!
    EerieWillows
    We can chat there~! At least until You get your full member status.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Back at it again~ Searching for one or two more

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Anyone around?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Hello again, Witchy Willow....I know I've been a flake, but life kinda ran me over with a mack truck for a few months there...but I'm more free now than I've been in a while and have resolved to do more writing, and you've been nothing but a good partner. So if you'll have me, I'd love to relight the candle.

Just get ahold of my when you've made a decision, I'm at your beck and call.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Still looking guys~!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I AM... kinda back?

hella baked and extra sweet
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Hi there!

I'd be interested in something historical with you. No particular preferences here, I'd just like to get back into the swing of writing for fun as opposed to the dozens of grad school assignments I've had to type up this year.

I saw that one of your current cravings is butler x lady of the house. I've never RP'd something like this before but would be willing to give it a try! I'm picturing a Victorian-era manor somewhere coastal in the US, either in an established East coast city or a rich pioneer, like the founding families of various areas in California. Is this what you had in mind? If not, I'm open to other ideas!

♥This set was made by my dear, sweet Ru.♥
    Spoiler: my poetry thread 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

NEW CRAVINGS GUYS! Please check it out! Message me if ya interested!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123