Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Search of a New Home (Warrior Cats Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default In Search of a New Home (Warrior Cats Group RP)

Annalise, a rather beautiful snowshoe ragdoll cat was lost. She was once a happy and content kitty pet, enjoying plenty of lap cuddles, sleeping next to her human on the bed and enjoying plenty of wet and dry food. But as time had passed, Annalise had felt an urge to explore the outdoors, managing to slip out the door at one point.

At first, she was content to just explore the backyard and sit on the fence, looking into the woods that was beyond her fence, always going back inside when her human called. But one time, she had felt an even stronger urge to explore, how-ever she was cautious. She loved her human, and if she were to go into the wilderness, she would need a good reason to..

-This is where your OC comes into effect-

Some time had passed since Annalise had begun going outside, and one day, as she was sitting on her fence, she spots a new cat, one she didn't know, and she knew all the kitty pets and street cats. The wild cat, smelling a new and different scent, goes to investigate, knowing it was that of a kitty pet. What happens (whether the clan cat greets the kitty pet with enthusiasm or the clan cat is cautious, leaving, leading Annalise to follow, or even something else) is up to the flow of the RP.

My O

Name: Annalise
    Clan: Kitty Pet
    Personality: Annalise is a very relaxed and friendly feline. She is very curious though, and sometimes her curiosity gets the better of her, landing her in trouble. She is a cat that loves to snuggle and will purr a lot.
    History: Annalise was bought as a kitty pet by her human, the moment she was old enough to leave her mother. She had spent almost a entire year, growing up inside of her human's house, loving her human and enjoying the peace she felt of being a kitty pet. It was around her 1st birthday, that she had escaped the confines of her backyard.
    Appearance:

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

BLAM!

Meow, cute kitties! Looks like a fun roleplay you've got here, Scarlet Kitten! If you'd like to advertise it, please allow me to show you some ways to do so.

First things first, you should check out Roleplay Of The Week, which you'll be able to see advertised on the forum sidebar, and on the sites home page. If you go through and submit your RP for Roleplay of the Week, and it gets chosen, it will show up on the site, allowing people to see your awesome RP!

If you do decide to submit your RP for Roleplay of the Week, you'll need a Banner for your submission. If you're unable to make one yourself, head on over to the Banner Shop and one of our awesome artists will help you out!

If you don't want to make a submission for Roleplay of the Week, post in the Roleplaying Games Directory and people will be able to find your RP there!

Finally, if you post here, members of staff will put a link to your RP in their signature to help people see it.

Good Luck and have fun!

---

Also, I wanna let you know that I moved your RP to the Parody/Fanfic forum.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

What a beautiful Ragdoll!

I am in!
    Though, I must ask. Are we using the 4 main clans from the books. Are are we going to be making our own clans for this rp?
    Also, out of curiosity, when season will the rp start in?

-I will make a character sheet when I get home-

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Arcus;

I was thinking of using the 4 main clans from the books, which would be Thunder, River, Shadow, Sky and Wind.. oh wait that's five.. anyway, I look forward to seeing your reference sheet.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

You don't have to @ me Scarlet I don't have many rps right now. Hell, even when I had going on a bakers dozen going on at once. I managed to check them everyday.

so just write like normal, I'll find it.

ya, Sky is way later in the Series. Haven't really reached it yet. (I am too lazy to go out and buy more books.) Though, I do miss the friendly badger Midnight.

Anyway, so the 5 clans... well, 6 if you can Starclan. Good to know

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

7 if you count Blood as well :P which I am thinking of making a brief entrance, at the least at the beginning. Are you happy to play as multiple characters? At least until we get more interest, or if youd be more comfortable with a 1x1 that is fine as well.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

I thought blood was officially killed off in one of the books?

And ya, I don't mind playing multiple characters. Just let me know if you have a number preference and if you'd prefer them to be from different clans or not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Possibly, like I said, a brief appearance, or perhaps just a mention. That is good, as you may need to to start with until we garner more interest. What clan would your cat be in?

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

That depends, at first I assumed we would be in the forest territories. However, since you mentioned the lake territories. Would we actually be at the lakes?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, it would start off near TwoLeg Place, with Annalise either being curious and following your OC or your Oc approaching her and inviting her. Which clan your cat belongs to, is up to you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast