Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M] Expired Milk (OOC)

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Default [M] Expired Milk (OOC)

What's up fuckers? Guess what! Brand new Apocalypse roleplay has come to town! So basically, it's the apocalypse. Scientists in Peru discovered very deep pits filled to the brim with a brand new metal! Oh boy! And, as one does, fucks everything over by opening the pits. That mystery metal (named transformium, for the way it messes up life) really fucks things up. It changes animal and plant life in a matter of moments, including humans! You know that scene from Prometheus where the Engineer drinks that mystery fluid and promptly dissolves, then its DNA reforms into something different? Transformium does that. Well, scientists pop it open, and it immediatly takes to the skies, transforming everything it touches and bonding with the DNA of the thing, making it stronger and better in a lot of ways. Except, it makes things really fucking aggressive. Humans, now in a zombie-like state, rip other humans to shreds. So don't touch it. It'll fuck you up. Thus begins the end of the world.
    Now then, with characters! All characters are Gen-Z, ie, 24 or younger. Between 1995 and 2013. They have the best 'nothing to lose' attitude, and a fucked up sense of humor. Use that. Also, everyone must be bored by the apocalypse, because they aren't all that afraid of dying. Really, it's better for them because they don't have to deal with the stress of school. Who knew that the end of the world would be good for stress?
    Da Rules:
    1. Must be Gen-Z.
    2. Don't be a dick to players. Your character can be a dick, just not you.
    3. At least two sentences per post, please and thank you.
    4. Have realistic gear. Ie, sure, you can have a sword. A gun? Yeah. A spear? They sell those at Acedemy. But if you have about ten thousand things, act like it. You gotta carry that shit around. Imma laugh if you have a shit ton of things and flouder respectively.
    5. Don't make it whiter than sour cream. Use other ethnicities. Use lesser used etnicities, like Samoan or Egyptian. Sure, you can have a white person, but if there's an abundance, use another race instead. Y'know what? Imma make a limit.
    6. The password is 'Ah shit, I left the stove on'.

Character Skeleton:
    Name:
    Sexual Orientation:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Clothes:
    Personality:
    Weapon:
    Gear:
    Misc:
    Password:

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 01-29-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, SaltyIrishman. If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.
    Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Last edited by Storm; 01-24-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Okay, finally got around to reading more into the story plotline. Expect a CS from me soon

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Cool!

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Name: Su Lin Kim

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Race: Asian (Korean)

Appearance: Stands 5’ 6”, slender athletic build, skin tone soft tan, brown eyes and jet black hair, wears blonde streaks now and again
    Spoiler: Su Lin 

Clothes: Typically wears either a purple or black top with purple or black sweatpants allowing flexibility and either skechers tennis shoes or The North Face hiking boots, both black in color, leather jacket

Personality: Su Lin has a relaxed carefree personality. She is friendly to all she happens across yet if takes a dislike to someone, goes from Angel to Psycho Bitch in a heartbeat.

Weapon: Katana with sheath able to strap across her back, boot dagger, Tano with sheath

Gear: North Face backpack, canteen, sharpening stone, first aid kit - supplies the kit contents as often as possible, thin lightweight thermal sleeping bag, flint (for starting fires in a pinch), lighter (replaces every chance she gets) and small magnifying glass

Misc: She enjoys a good fight

Password: Ah shit, I left the stove on.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Cool! Accepted!

Most
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If it's alright, I'd like to join.

All Spoilers in the Character Spoiler are all links to the items/appearances/outfits I have in mind for my character.

Thank you for reading.

Spoiler: Character 
    Spoiler: Signature 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Cool! Accepted!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Will probably join as well, might take a bit to come up with a refreshing character.
    He will be a he, and a gambler at that.

Say, Irish, where do you think the story would take place geographically? I always draw inspiration from geographic features, whether they're incorporated into the story or not.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

It starts in the Pacific Northwest. The Rocky Mountains, border-line Canada. I'm starting there because of the wildlife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast