Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617

Thread: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I love her! I'm sure she'll be a force to be reckon with especially being second in command. I can't wait to see them all in action

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

is this still actively going?

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes it is, just waiting on someone to reply.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

is there still room for more to join?

NONE

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

That I cannot completely answer, you would need to PM Lady Celeste or Yamimoon.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Username: TheExiledChampion

Character Name: Lowell Wolfgang

Physical Description:
    Spoiler: Lowel Wolfgang 

Native World: Metal Works
    Metal Works is a haven of skilled blacksmith of all kind, some being renown for their greatest creations. There even a legend of one blacksmith of Metal Works, who learned to forge a actual keyblade. But legends are merely fairytale stories, so it couldn't possibly true...right?

Keyblade Wielder?: No

Keyblade Description: n/a

Non-Keyblade Weapons:
    Spoiler: Green-Steel Sword 

Powers: n/a

Other Skills:
    - Blacksmith
    - Cooking

Backstory: Lowell is a simple and young wanderer, going about to find adventure when it present itself. He sometimes would wander aimlessly, not phased with the possible chance of getting lost. More focus on what sort of adventure he'll find himself in, especially if he find himself traveling with others.

Lowell does this exploring, thankfully with the aid of a crystal provided by someone name Gaia, to find the rarest of materials in order to make the finest sword, as well as seeing methods in creating them too. Though taking the time to admire different world and it unique beauty, is also another reason for his choice of exploring the worlds. To experience the culture and lifestyle that each world have to offer.

NONE

action, adventure, social, romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Damon

Codename: Redeemer

Native World: World of Balance/World of Ruin of Final Fantasy 6. Once bright and beautiful, a magical disaster crashed a floating continent into the planet and transformed it into the World of Ruin. An underwater passage known as Serpent's Trench was uplifted, mountains became oceans as this Mother Planet showed a darker side, and took a toll. While the Man responsible for this has been defeated and magic is gone forever, this world is, indeed, a World of Ruin.

Interests: cooking, defeating tyrants, smoking, listening to music, writing poems and songs and making friends

Keyblade Wielder? Yes

Keyblade Description: A beautiful and pure blue and red, reflecting Redeemer and Fenrir's color of both their appearance and their soul.

Other Skills: Cooking, cleaning, hunting, fishing, swordplay, dancing, writing, battle strategies, passion-driven concentration

Biograghy: Damon was abandoned as a boy, and taken in by Banon, the leader of the Returners: the rebel group that opposes the Gesthalian Empire. He and another orphan boy were taken in and given code names to protect their identity and trained to be champions of the rebellion; Redeemer and Destroyer. Redeemer and his foster brother would grow up to fight The Empire in the Southern continent of the World of Balance when Imperial troops marched on the three cities that their capital shared the continent with: Tzen, Albrook, and Maranda. While the battle to stop the Empire's advancement was ultimately lost, Redeemer and Destroyer would survive this travesty. Redeemer only remembers a wild wolf sniffing and licking his face when he woke up washed up on a beach. The canine was quite sweet to him and aided him as he recovered from the physical trauma war can bring. Eventually, he would name the wolf Fenrir. Fenrir followed him back to the Returner's Hideout and would sometimes join him on adventures as he sought to take down The Empire every step of the way. When Kefka seized power, and the World of Balance became the World of Ruin, Redeemer soldiered on and did everything he could to keep the Returners together and help any way that they could. Just when Redeemer thought he would never see Fenrir again, a magical wolf, glowing blue approached him. It seems that the volatile state of the world had caused surges of magic energy, one of which hit Fenrir directly. While his soul is the same, the canine now possesses the powers of the magical being called espers that this world's magic is derived from. When the heroes defeated Kefka and sealed the door between the World of Ruin and the Esper World, Redeemer chose to go with Fenrir into an unknown world of magic. Shortly after arriving, Fenrir brings him a keyblade and he uses it to travel to another world.
    Last edited by Redeemer; 08-26-2021 at 11:35 PM.
    Watch out you hear me howlin', better get to steppin', lest I bare my fangs, step up, and use this music as a weapon

action, adventure, social, romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Kefka Palazzo

Physical Description: he wears paint on his face and dresses in bright vibrant colors, his body and lean and muscular and he has blonde hair.

Native World: World of Balance/World of Ruin of Final Fantasy 6

Powers: Literal god tier magic

Skills: Being crazy

Keyblade Wielder? No

Alignment: Darkness

Biography: The court mage of the Gestahlian Empire, Kefka was their first experimental Magitek Knights, giving him the ability to use magic. However, the process was not yet perfected and the infusion damaged Kefka's mind, transforming him into a maniacal harlequin with an unquenchable thirst for blood. Chaotic and unpredictable in his drive to cause destruction, Kefka eventually turned on Emperor Gestahl and seized control of the Warring Triad to become the god of magic, and used their power to destroy the known world.

Personality: Kefka cares nothing about anyone or anything but himself and he finds no greater joy in life than in inflicting suffering and death unto others. He has no long-reaching goal for his destructive actions, destruction itself is the goal. He manipulates the emotions of others and will readily lie without hesitation, but his purpose for doing this is again usually nothing but his own amusement in tormenting them. Kefka's need to inflict suffering drives him to continuously greater heights to sate his urges, culminating with the ruination of the entire world and the deaths of countless creatures.
    Last edited by Redeemer; 08-26-2021 at 11:56 PM.
    Watch out you hear me howlin', better get to steppin', lest I bare my fangs, step up, and use this music as a weapon

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617