Thread: [M] Contest of Champions: A MARVEL Roleplay (OOC)

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Default [M] Contest of Champions: A MARVEL Roleplay (OOC)

Literally every single other roleplay I've done has flopped, and they were all original. So, I turned to something everyone loves: superheroes. Specifically MARVEL. Everyone likes the Avengers, right? Those guys are cool, right? RIGHT? Well I just want someone to roleplay with, and you guys roleplay. Let's do some MARVEL stuff. Okay, so the rules:
    1. You can be any hero/antihero of MARVEL. From Thing to Deadpool, Spiderman to Wolverine, Drax the Destroyer to Squirrel Girl, you can be anyone. No OC's though.
    2. Don't be a dick. Sure, you can be a dick character, but no dick players.
    3. Post at least two sentences.
    4. This roleplay is kind of a big 'fuck you' to science, but stay within reason.

There are a few things you should know: Peter Parker desingns his own suit, Clint Barton is almost entirely deaf, Avengers Tower is still standing, and Thor has Stormbreaker (the badass ax).

Taken Characters:
    Iron Man - SaltyIrishman
    Black Panther and Blue Marvel - DCaesar of Wakanda

So, the story starts as any other day. Peter Parker was going to class, crushing on MJ, Tony Stark was working on his suits, King T'Challa was governign Wakanda, and Captain America was being a war criminal. Y'know, normal stuff. Elsewhere, or should I say, Knowhere, The Grandmaster and The Collecter were having a spat. They came to an agreement: A fight. With others, of course. Throughout the universe, heroes and villains alike were plucked from their places and taken to a replica of New York. They must fight if they want out alive. Go!
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 02-07-2019 at 01:05 PM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, SaltyIrishman! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Do you want people to make character sheets or just claim characters? And do you have a limit to how many characters each player can take?

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Just claim characters, the limit is two

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Pshh...You know what?

I'm in bruh.

Lemme get T'Challa and Blue Marvel.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Cool!