Thread: Anyone up for a 1x1?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anime, Fantasy, Mature, 1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Anyone up for a 1x1?

I have been thinking of getting back into role playing and I quite like 1x1. If anyone is interested, feel free to post below or message me.
    I am quite into most genres of role play. I am also happy to play any form of role/genre, leaving me a pretty open book.

I do have a few ideas available if anyone is interested:

The one that got away?
    A is an infamous mobster usually found in a luxury penthouse in New York. Known for been the one who got away, A, and their gang have managed to commit numerous crimes from robberies to murders without leaving a trace of evidence. Police are no closer to finding the culprit, apart from one smart NYPD detective who is thinking outside the box when it comes to these crimes. Will they be able to find who is responsible for these heinous crimes? Will the mobster finally get away for good this time?

Both characters in this role play can be either male of female. I haven't picked anything much for either as I thought it would be a good role play to mess about with.

Deep within a darkened forest, too bleak and over grown for any to enter, lies what looks like an abandoned old ruined castle. But don't let that fool you. The forest ins't actually real, and the castle? Well, it's actually a school. Welcome to the Midnight Phoenix School. This is a school for gifted wizards to learn how to use their magic properly and, for some, if any, how to tap into their special abilities. This is an uncommon occurrence, only a small handful of wizards in the whole community have special abilities. Somehow at Midnight Phoenix, two students start experiencing odd happenings. Could they both be experiencing this? There is only room for one of them here...

For this role play, a MxF kind of role play. I am happy to play either gender. Again, this is a role play to mess about with.

Hope to role play with some of you soon, and if you have any other ideas, shoot them this way

[Avi and Sig set by Me]

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

The mobster one sounds interesting.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you're interested, I am up for setting it all up?

[Avi and Sig set by Me]

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

You or I can set it up. I could be the mobster, tou could be the female cop. Can get an OOC and discuss details or via PM.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will create an OOC tomorrow

[Avi and Sig set by Me]