Thread: Game Over...? [1x1, Lunia & Storm]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anime, Fantasy, Mature, 1x1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Game Over...? [1x1, Lunia & Storm]

Finally, 24 hours later than I thought, I have done it.
    So yeah, we can add our characters, discuss and what not in here.
    I will do my best to keep up with posting, work is hectic at the moment, considering its winter.

I am happy with you been our bad guy, and I will be the cop. You can mess about, add what you like to the character, I don't have any set ways for anything, I like to go with the flow on role plays honestly. Happy to adapt if you have anything you like to go by.

I have just made a simple character bio for the roleplay. Up to you if you would like to include more or less.

Name: Ella-Maria 'Elaria' Jetser
    Bio: Elaria is a young woman, born in New York, she moved to Spain at the young age of 7, where she spentg her childhood and her teen years. She saw a lot of tragedy, celebrations and also lost and loved there too. For college, Elaria returned to New York, studying Chemistry and Sociology, finding a huge interest in crime and, as time passed, Elaria graduated college and found work at the NYPD. With a tough road ahead of her, bills to pay and a city to save, she merged her skills, to train in the Lab, becoming a top DNA Analyst, and also in the field, working as a detective.
    Then along comes the crime of the year, crimes called in every so often, no leads on the cases, just dead ends. Elaria feels she must stand her ground, and get out there to help solve this case. But with more people dropping like flies, and the suspect still at large, who will meet their match?
    Looks: Elaria is a petite looking lady, a small 5'5 in height, with a slender toned body from what ever spare time she has, from the gym. Her skin has a natural deep tan glow, from her Mediterranean days. Eyes soft and green, like little emeralds almost. Her hair, long and wavy, cascades down her back. For now, she has decided to colour it Auburn, making her think of her Irish heritage. Elaria has several tattoos, including one on her right hip, a sleeve on her left leg, and a small sneaky one on her wrist.

[Avi and Sig set by Me]

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Not to worry about the work thing, not getting a CS up right now since at work on my phone. Will get one up tonight or tomorrow (work late and back in the morning). You will soon find that I adapt to anything, only thing I want is an interesting story . Will shoot at getting a CS up still tonight if it is slowish at work.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't worry about it, as long as we can both post at some point then all is good. Oh yes, a good story line is a must!

[Avi and Sig set by Me]

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Thought of a different path for my guy to go in becoming the bad guy. His public personna totally different than it is when dealing with problems. Thoughts on the character?

Name: Sean Foster
    Spoiler: Sean 

Bio: Sean's father was a police officer followed by an FBI agent. His mother was born in South Korea and spent time with Korea's National Intelligence Agency. She immigrated to the US when she fell for the FBI Agent on special assignment. She was highly skilled in Taekwondo and an expert in firearms as well as blade and non bladed weapons. It was said ‘give her a pencil and she could give you a kill’. She was happy when asked to go to America with the man she fell in love with to escape the corruption of those with money and power that was prevalent in the NIA. She soon discovered that corruption doesn't go away with soil change. She opened a martial arts studio in small town California.

With Sean's birth, from the moment he could stand on his own feet, he was trained in martial arts while his father taught him computer skills on the darkweb.

At 18, Sean joined the Army as a Military Policeman. His knowledge of laws and seeming abilities in cracking difficult and cold cases brought him into Military Police Investigations, the military equivalent to a detective. His fast thinking and ability to handle the roughest people caught the attention of the intelligence community who was in the process of creating a dark task force to combat local and international threats. He was a natural fit. His ability to hack into the most secure systems increased as well as his ability to make people ‘go away’. He prefered blade over bullet when a threat was to go away.

Like with everything, this shadow group started to get out of control two years into his joining. Assignments were being handed out to destroy companies that criticized government actions, records hacked, finds frozen and of course, the elimination of people. The writing on the wall was there. Three weeks before it ended, Sean had hacked his own personal record and scrubbed it replacing his history of the last two and a half years as a consultant at a startup tech company that was shutting down. He then dropped off the grid for three weeks before the breaking news announced a tragic plane crash where two dozen federal agents on route to a seminar went down in a remote mountain range, all on board perished. Sean knew there was no plane crash, already having hacked a CIA server, it was an op ordered to shut down the shadow group that had spiraled out of control, all agents listed as eliminated.

Sean returned to California and started the process to join a local police department with eventual plans on following in his father's footsteps to join the FBI. Plans changed.

His parents were at an Italian restaurant waiting on Sean to celebrate his acceptance to a police department. It was a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Rival mob members entered the restaurant and randomly opened fire on the patrons. Sean's mother and father were among those killed.

The investigation was a joke, powerful mob family members paid off those who needed paid to shut down the investigation and dismiss the witnesses till such time the witnesses were threatened not to speak. His own calls never returned, when speaking to the detectives or DA, the same line of ‘following leads’ was all he got. The wakeup call was when he hacked the lead detective's bank account and saw the steady payments he took. It reminded him of the corruption his mother always spoke of. That was the last day Sean pursued his dream of a law enforcement career.

Sean moved to New York to start a new. He opened a tech consulting firm a block from New York Police main building. He always followed ‘hide in plain sight’. Over the next couple months national news reported natural gas explosions at residences of renowned crime family leaders in California, traffic accidents taking the lives of members of the police department and district attorney office. Events began happening in New York as well. It was becoming apparent a new crime organization was growing.

Sean knew the law enforcement as well as criminal organizations procedures so was able to grow keeping under the radar, hacking records wiping evidence against him and not hesitating to remove physical threats. He is publically known as a kind generous man, few know his darkness and live long enough to use the information against him. His group is small compared to other crime families yet his are fiercely loyal and equally dangerous.
    Last edited by Storm; 02-14-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Love it!
    I prefer the cyber hacker to murderer, bit easier to work with. I will get the IC up tomorrow hopefully

[Avi and Sig set by Me]