Thread: Bloodlines: The Awakening

The Dragon Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Bloodlines: The Awakening

Have you suddenly been feeling that you were destined for something greater than what you’ve become? That there is something hidden deep beneath the surface, something that defies explanation lurking just out of reach? Do you often lose yourself to the imaginings of magic and mystery? Or find yourself fleeing from your own mind in your dreamscapes? Of course you do… and there is good reason for it, chyld. The world you know is a mere fragment of what was, the old tales lost to the never ending assault of time. Would knowing the truth of it awaken you, or would shatter your fragile mind? Perhaps you truly are not ready, but the hour is late and wake you shall, whether by your own effort or cold shock. Will you hide behind the the curtain of life’s false certainties or will you have the strength to pull it back and seek out the real truth of both the forgotten past and your crumbling present? Seek it out, and all shall be revealed, but make haste… all wounds heal and the world you know is fading.

Okay, the basic gist of the RP is this: We open with a modern post-disaster ridden apocalyptic step back. Think current season of The Walking Dead or the set of I am Legend without the zombies and whatnot. There has been an insurmountable increase of natural disasters, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, tornados, hurricanes, the works. It’s as if the entire planet is rising up and reclaiming itself. Why? No one knows… yet.

Without giving too much away, the world use to be filled with magic eons ago. For reasons no living soul can remember, it vanished and left catastrophe in its absence. Now the ancient heart of magic has begun to beat once more and in its reawakening so too have powers and creatures long since forgotten. Characters will start out normal, mundane if you will, but they will experience drastic changes. These changes would be slowly revealed as time passes by yours truly by way of private messages and GMing. I will not be directly playing a set character, I will be filling the role of omniscient story-line overlord -BWAHAHAHAHA!- Ahem… I would initially like this to be more of a dice based RPG style if I’m able to garner enough interest and can figure out exactly how I would like it to run.

But before I put all of my blood, sweat, and tears into the the final creation I NEED feedback.

For? Against? Something else you’d like to see incorporated? Constructive criticism?

Bring it on *clicks pen* I’m taking notes.
    Last edited by StormyNyte; 02-19-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I am for it, it sounds like a cool setting and I always enjoy trying to figure out what gifts I have as opposed to just saying I have them.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

The Dragon Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'll drop you a message if it gets enough interest to get started on.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!