Um, hey, people of RPA.

I have this idea that I have wanted to try out our a while. It is a Sonic the Hedgehog and How To Train Your Dragon crossover roleplay. So, basically, after a fight over the chaos emeralds with the evil Dr. Robotnik (some people know him as Dr. Eggman) Sonic is turned into a human and sent to another world, the world where Berk is. He meets Toothless, Hiccup and the other characters of the How To Train Your Dragon series, who are rather confused at the sight of the blue-haired teenager at first. However, Sonic somehow transferred to Berk with a large blue dragon, who claims that Sonic is her rider.

As the story progresses or builds up, Sonic and Hiccup learn that the seven chaos emeralds ended up in Berk after the fight with Dr. Robotnik along with Sonic and the dragon, whom he names Sapphire, and the two dragon riders have to find a way to send Sonic back to his home world, before Dr. Robotnik causes to much havoc or completes his dream of building Eggman Empire.

I will be playing as Sonic and Sapphire, but the other characters are up for grabs.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

DannyPhantom.