Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M] The Uncanny X-Men

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    War, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] The Uncanny X-Men

Rated M for: Potential Violence, Language, Sexual Content, Drug Use, and Alcohol

It is the year 2019, over the last two decades a long hidden subspecies of human has emerged: Homo-Superior: Mutants. These individuals are by all means human, but for a single, major difference: an X-gene that gifts them with abilities that range from the mundane, to the extraordinary. Frightened by the prospect of losing their place in the world to this new breed, humans and their respective governments have been quick to respond with anger and hostility towards this ever growing and, (mostly), peaceful group of individuals. Not helping matters are the increasingly violent demonstrations by the Mutant rights organization known as The Brotherhood whose number of supporters swell by the day.

Sensing the coming turmoil, renown scholar and Mutant rights advocate Charles Xavier is secretly forming a group of Mutants to train them in the use of their powers for humanity's benefit, and to show the world that Mutants and humans can exist in peace. These extraordinary individuals are known as the X-Men. From his home in Westchester, New York, under the guise of a "School for Gifted Youngsters," Xavier tutors the X-Men in scholarly subjects as well as more, specialized curriculum in order to prepare them for the inevitable war to come...

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Character Rules and CS 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Jason Todd; 02-27-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name: Wanda Maximoff
    Code Name: Scarlet Witch
    Appearance: A pale woman, with dark red hair, and deep brown eyes. She wears a pair of black leather pants, a kind of leather chestplate, and a red leather coat.
    Bio: Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to be the unknown offspring of supervillain Magneto. Born to Magneto's estranged wife in Transia, Scarlet Witch and her brother are left in the care of their adoptive Romani parents and she was raised as Wanda Maximoff. When she came of age, she left with her brother, trying to find her father and the source of her powers. She found neither. She still looks, but less urgently.
    Personality: Wanda is deeply emotional, and hates to see things in pain. Though she despises that, if you cross her, you're done for. She is also curious, and loyal almost to a fault.
    Powers: An ability to manipulate chaos magic
    Other: None.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 02-26-2019 at 01:26 PM.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

BLAM!

Hey Jason Todd, this looks like a SUPER RP you've got here. If you'd like to advertise it, please allow me to show you some ways to do so.

First things first, you should check out Roleplay Of The Week, which you'll be able to see advertised on the forum sidebar, and on the sites home page. If you go through and submit your RP for Roleplay of the Week, and it gets chosen, it will show up on the site, allowing people to see your awesome RP!

If you do decide to submit your RP for Roleplay of the Week, you'll need a Banner for your submission. If you're unable to make one yourself, head on over to the Banner Shop and one of our awesome artists will help you out!

If you don't want to make a submission for Roleplay of the Week, post in the Roleplaying Games Directory and people will be able to find your RP there!

Finally, if you post here, members of staff will put a link to your RP in their signature to help people see it.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@SaltyIrishman;

Thank you for your application Salty! I'm very glad to have someone show interest this early! If you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to make a few minor changes to your CS before I officially accept it. Firstly, please include either a written appearance, or an image to show what you would like to have your character look like. Secondly, (and this is my fault), please write a personality description for your character, just to let me and others know what demeanor you want Wanda to have. I apologize as I had forgotten to include that in the CS. Lastly, if you wouldn't mind expanding on the Bio a little, just to expand on your version of Wanda's history.

As soon as you get those minor changes made, I'll put you in accepted characters! Welcome aboard in advance!
    Last edited by Jason Todd; 02-26-2019 at 02:56 AM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Okay. I had a picture of her I liked, but I guess it didn't load

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@SaltyIrishman;

Great! I'll put her in the accepted characters. I'm currently working on getting a banner to advertise the roleplay. Once we get about 4 more people we can get started!
    Last edited by Jason Todd; 02-26-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@SaltyIrishman;
    If you know of anyone who you think would enjoy being a part of this roleplay, please direct them here! I've advertised on the Roleplay Directory and I'm waiting to hear back on an official banner so I can post in Roleplay of the Week.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Okay. I might know a few.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome! I sent a PM to a Moderator to try and get it on RP of the Week, I suppose now we just wait.
    Last edited by Jason Todd; 02-27-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast