Design was never a hard thing to master for the Goddess of fashion and other pleasantries yadda-yadda, but color? Oh color was a completely different thing entirely. And lighting certainly didn't help her cause, because color is light or the absence there of and when light hits light, it becomes a totally new concept. Well in short lighting is everything and all the colors she thought would look nice had stabbed her in the back. "I swear if I have to sit in on another color theory class..."

Taking a sip of her wine Gallia sighed and looked out over her balcony, she quirked a brow however as she noticed the God/Goddess across the street load up poor tasteless Carl into what looked to be a canon. Poor Carl I hope soot doesn't get on his suit...though it would be a huge improvement...hmm soot is black, a shade of black- that's it! Picking up her pencil she began a new design this time of a plain white button down with an ash grey vest and soot black dress pants, with the shoes being coal black as well as the pocket handkerchief. The Goddess absolutely beamed at her work and chugged the rest of her wine, before snapping a picture of it and saving it in a digital portfolio, with his name.

Just as she finished she noticed her neighbor and another God approaching. Her neighbor, she was sure they were to be a delight, the other though looked like a...well- damn it, he looked like a stiff. But his suit was intriguing, it was light but it was also dark. Was it the lighting, a shade, a trick of the eye. Whatever it was Gallia needed to know and she would find out. Packing up her rest of her belongings and cleaning off the table she made her way downstairs and before either of them could knock she opened her doors and welcomed the both of them with a happy smile.

"Hello neighbors, please do come in, I expect that you have business with moi?"