Thread: Pokemon Exist - Roleplay Request

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pokemon Exist - Roleplay Request

This is meant to be a 1x1, but I'm willing to attempt a group roleplay or do more than one 1x1 with people.

A year ago a group of scientist said they were going to create pokemon in the real world. They held a contest for people to join up. Only one problem. The only ones that entered were those who "Hoped" for this to be true. The believers didn't join up as much and the non believers just laughed. A year later evey animal and pet in the world got turned into a pokemon matching their descriptions. No one knows the work or dedication it took to do all this. It's all "Classified/Secret".

A year later it all happens. Our OCs would wake up to meet at a certain time in a certain spot around the world each (in each state to be more helpful) to get their first pokemon. Only contest winners though, not everyone.

You get a bag of stuff, some pokeballs that look just like what they say they are, and to pick your first starter pokemon that they were able to capture so you could make friends with them and be on your way to discovering information and data for them. However, it may be dangerous as animals would be confused and things could get deadly.

(not using any canon characters besides pokemon creature names)

The Scientist Team's name is "The Rockets"

- - - Updated - - -

MY OC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I really like to do anything, but mostly survival types, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, and adventure.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Interesting. I might be up for this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    Interesting. I might be up for this.
    Are there any questions you have?