Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask The Ghost Kid

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default Ask The Ghost Kid

I am probably going to regret this, but I decided to create a thread where people can ask me things. Please don't ask anything too personal, and if I think that it is too personal of a question, I won't answer and I will say something like "I'd rather not answer that." Anyways, feel free to ask away!

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Question number 1: What got you into roleplaying?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Well, that is a long answer. But I am going to try and remember as much details as I can, but I might miss a few.

I used to play a online Facebook game called Ovipets, which was sort of a cross between a pet-breeding game and social media site. Shortly after I joined, I noticed some people were taking part in an activity called roleplaying. I was uninterested at first, and wanted little to do with it. But, I am not sure how I got convinced or what made me try roleplaying, but I did. If I remember right, it was a dog roleplay, and after creating my character and writing a few responses, I was hooked. So, wanting to expand the places I roleplayed, I eventually joined a few roleplaying forums, such as this one for a example. Does that make any sense at all?

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Yes, it does.

How long have you been roleplaying?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Oh boy. That's a hard one. I want to say it was probably between 2013 and 2015 when I started. But don't quote me on that as I don't exactly remember.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Anyone else have questions for me?

historical (esp. Med/Ren. or early Biblical), romance, char.-driven, short-term modern
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Why do you have no information on your profile page? That information might be a springboard for further queries.
    <font size=1><font color=#ffd700><b><i>"To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect.  You just have to care. ~M.Hale </i></b></font>
</font>

historical (esp. Med/Ren. or early Biblical), romance, char.-driven, short-term modern
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Why do you have no information on your profile page? That information might be a springboard for further queries.
    <font size=1><font color=#ffd700><b><i>"To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect.  You just have to care. ~M.Hale </i></b></font>
</font>

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

What kind of information are you thinking that I should put up on my profile page, HoneyHeart?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Oh, what kind of writing and/or rp-ing you like to do, or would be interested in, any previous experience rp-ing, or what kind (1x1 or group), level of literacy, or anything else you would like other members to know about you. I think it helps if you hang out Downtown or join in discussions and games. Stqrting a blog helps, too, especially if you are referencing your interests, if you work, or are a student, etc. BTW, thanks for trying to rescue me in "It's too Quiet in here". I very much appreciated that, and I know where the Green Mountains are, too!
</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast