Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joahuas Adventure; A Nuzlocke Little Cup Run [M]

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Joahuas Adventure; A Nuzlocke Little Cup Run [M]

Greetings all. As many might know, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and a gamer at heart. As such a while ago I did a Pokemon Nuzlocke run of Alpha Sapphire. I have decided to put that Story up on Rpa, to let others enjoy the journey as well.

========

Rules are:
    1. No evolving
    2. No held items (except for everstone)
    3. Can only save after each gym.
    4. Can only catch one Pokemon from each route (including fishing, surfing, and diving)
    5. Shiney Clause in effect.
    6. Each Pokemon must have a name.
    7. When fainted, they will be boxed.
    8. Standard nuzlocke rules.
    9. No duplicate Pokemon.
    10. Baby clause.

I just arrived at my new home today, exhausted and ready to collapse after the long flight and frustrating ride in the back of the truck. After saving up the money Mom and I moved here from from Cianwood city to be closer to Dad. It was going to bite leaving behind my old friends, but this was a chance to start fresh. A whole new adventure to start on my own.

As we were heading in, I got an email on my navgear I got as a gift. It was professor birch, helping to set up my trainer card, as I had expressed my interest in becoming a Pokemon master! Mom thought it was a wonderful idea.

I was resetting up my room from after the machoke helping us move in. Mom was just finishing up a quick dinner and reminding me to go see the professor first thing in the morning.

“Josh, come quick, your dad's on the news.” Mom shouted from downstairs, eagerness in her voice. I darted down the stairs, taking them two at a time to skid to a stop and topple over the couch. My antics had me missing the end of the program, my Dad waving to be from the screen for a few frames before going to the news about the wingull migration. Mom let off a chuckled sigh and helped right me before musing my hair.

“That head long nature is going to get you into trouble, and soon.” Mom said, forcing a blush to my face as I pushed her hand away.

“It's not my fault these floors are waxed so well.” I responded with a hint of amused frustration.

“We bought you house shoes for a reason, Josh. Now go clean up and get ready for dinner. It's an early night tonight before your big day tomorrow. Now mush.” Mom ordered me upstairs, which I happily marched to grab a quick hot shower and be ready for dinner. Tomorrow was going up be amazing!

==END PROLOGUE==

==START DAY 1==

** JOURNAL **

What a day today! After waking up I began my adventure with breakfast and then going to meet the professor… with no luck. He wasn't at his lab or at his home. Speaking of which, I met my neighbor May today. She's a nice girl, but a nervous and high strung girl. We talked a bit before she headed off to explore the routes ahead to find more Pokémon. I went to follow shortly before I was called back home, only to find the professor waiting at my house. It seemed we had missed each other as he had gone to Oldale Town to pick up a parcel of his.

We talked for a bit, the standard how we were doing moving in, then finally got to the good part. The parcel he had gone to get was actually my trainer pass and badge case. Along with a new Pokémon! They had some odd ones here and I eventually got myself a Mudkip ( cute little dude I named Skipper due to the water and he looked like a little sailor).

So off I was. Time to start my adventure, and my first goal was to make it to Petalburg and meet my dad.

Heading into the first route I ran into May, and she ended up showing me a few things about catching Pokémon, using the rather interesting Pokedex navigation features, or dexnav for short. Some of these Pokémon have different stats and moves than what they normally have. This helped land me a Poochyena (named Oscar in memory of my mom's old Persian), with fire fang! May was rather jealous.

Oldale town was nothing special and only had a rather friendly store clerk show me around, the small place. The Pokémon centers look a bit different but still operate the same, same with the Poke-marts. Armed with pokeballs and a free sample of potions I was onto the upper route, and shortly turned around as I couldn't cross the rather deep gqp. It did net me Sly, a Zigzagoon. Furry little dude though.

Onto the proper route and I had my first few trainer battles, each easily taken out by my team. Had to be careful with Sly though. He may be a fun Mon, but he's not the fastest and a frail. Thankfully Skipper and Oscar help cover up those minor problems and keep me from losing these matches.

I got another team member in the form of the second derpious looking Pokémon I've seen, Lotad. He reminds me of Psyduck and so I nicknamed him Duckie. It seems fitting and the guy joined in happily.

Meeting with my dad was very nice. We had lunch at the small room he has near the gym and he seemed rather enthused by my journey, and amused by my team. Not long after we headed back we ran into a boy, Wally, who had also just moved near here for his health. He wanted to ask my dad for help catching a Pokémon, something to talk with while his uncle worked. Dad agreed and I allowed him to borrow Sly to help catch a Pokémon.

Lucky kid managed to catch a Ralts who turned out to be a rarity on the route.

Anyway!

After returning to my dad for one last talk I headed off, and saw the sea once again. It made me think of home as I took a deep breath of the sea salt and felt the breeze on my face. It was a sight for sore eyes helping me feel rather reinvigorated for the adventure.

Speaking of a breeze, I caught a Taillow and named it after that. Taillow looks much different than the birds back home. Battled a rather snobbish kid who thought money would win him the battle. Breeze made short work of that.

Petalburg woods were interesting, and introduced me to a rather interesting combination. The breeze still carried through, but the scent and sight of a forest kinda threw me for a loop. It wasn't too hard to pass through, but I did get turned around a bit. Made a new friend by almost stepping on them. Hence Mushi the Shroomish.(More on her later)

During my adventures in the woods I ran into a Devon worker who himself was looking for a Shroomish, just before being accosted by a punk from a group calling themselves team aqua. If they were anything like team rocket, they wouldn't be a real challenge, I hope. I beat him soundly and he ran off, claiming he had other problems to see to in Rustboro town.

Thanking me for his help, the Devon employee helped me find my way out and towards the town. A few more battles, one being a weird double battle. Those were interesting, and rather trying to fully grasp. Thankfully my team handled the twins rather nicely.

Getting into town I headed to heal up my team before heading towards the gym. It was late in the evening and the forest had delayed me for longer than I thought. I figured I would explore the town tomorrow, but I really wanted to get my first badge.

Remember Mushi? The Pokémon I nearly stepped on in the woods?

She completely ruled that gym. It was a ground and rock type, so I was able to easily clear the gym and it's leader Roxanne with a combination of stun spore and mega drain. I love this squishy poof a Pokémon. By the time I finished up at the gym, I headed into my room at the center and began writing this journal. I plan to grab a quick meal and shower before calling it a night, not before taking care of my awesome team!

** STATS **
    BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish(F) lvl 13
    Duckie- Lotad(M) lvl 12
    Skipper- Mudkip (M) lvl 13
    Sly- Zigzagoon (M) lvl 9
    Breeze- Taillow (M) lvl 12
    Oscar- Poochyena (M) lvl 10.

BOX:
    N/A

DEAD:
    N/A

==END DAY 1==
    Last edited by Koti~; 03-05-2019 at 07:39 PM.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Today was a very rough day. It started out nice, and I explored more of Rustboro, which is a nice town. A few things here and there to explore, with the biggest being the Devon corporation, they make the pokeballs here. Though there was something very exciting that happened. That punk from the forest had stolen something important from the Devon corps, from the same employee from the forest. I gave chase and cornered him in the whismur cave. I say that because that's all that is in there. Speaking of which, say hello to Tantrum. Little guy gets scared over anything.

The punk had taken an old man's wingull for a hostage, but I beat him soundly. I once again beat him soundly, got back the parts and reclaimed peeko(the name of the wingull). Turns out he's a sailor on route 104, which is helpful news. I took the parts back to the employee, and he had me come meet the president of the organisation. The old man was nice, and even upgraded my nav system to include a news feed.

He also had a job for me, to deliver a letter to Steven stone in Dewford. The champion of Hoenn itself. I was stoked to do the job, and more than happily head off to Dewford, and thankfully I had just met the sailor who could take me. It didn't take long to get back to route 104, so it was off to the island.

This place reminded me of home so much, that it actually hurt. I swear they were shaped the exact same. I tried to hand off the letter to Steven first before the gym match, but I got blocked off by some archeologists exploring granite cave. So, with no other option, I decided to explore the cave a bit and came across a makuhita to join my team. His name is Reyn, after a friend of mine as they look rather similar in how happy they are.

As a side note, I also got an old rod and got a magikarp. I swear they are everywhere in the world. I got one for the novelty and named him Tuna.

So, after a bit of training in the cave, I felt confident to take on the gym. It was fighting type, so I would have to change up my team up some.

I was not prepared at all. The second match against a machop saw Duckie injured rather badly. I had to store him in the pc until I can get him properly looked after. It was an accident, but I'll have to let the poor guy rest for a while. I still felt prepared with the rest of my team.

The leader did not take things easy. That makuhita of his was intense, and it took luck that brought him down. Of the team members I had with me, the only survivor out of all of them was Mushi. If I had just gotten him down before he could get that bulk up, I don't think I would have lost that many. I felt even worse now as I took my team back to the Poke-center. I placed them in the pc as well, as they took a severe beating. I am going to rest with Mushi for a minute and get something to eat before going to see Steven.

**STATS**

BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -Knuckle Badge
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish (F) lvl 15
    Sly- Zigzagoon (M) lvl 11
    Oscar- Poochyena (M) lvl 11
    Tantrum- Whismur (M) lvl 12

BOX:
    N/A

DEAD:
    Skipper-Mudkip (M) gym leader Brawly
    Breeze-Taillow (M) gym leader Brawly
    Reyn- Makuhita (M) gym leader Brawly
    Tuna- Magikarp (M) gym leader Brawly
    Duckie- Lotad (M) trainer

==END DAY 2==

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

*subs*
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

==START DAY 3==

**JOURNAL**

After picking myself up after that horrible loss, I delivered the letter to Steven Stone. After telling me about the old legend between Kyogre and Groudon, making a statement about how strong the two were, yet that not all power is terrible. I think he was trying to give me a pick me up, as I was still a bit down. It was a bit comforting when he said that I could possibly make the Hoenn league champion was quite the moral boost. Giving him his letter resulted in him giving me his favorite TM steel wing. As we parted, I decided to do a bit more fishing, and managed to capture another Pokémon with the old rod, which surprised me. I got a tentacool, who I named prism due to the gem on the center of his head.

Now that I had finished up everything in Dewford, I head back to the pier and caught one last right with Captain Briney. We were off towards the beaches of Slateport. I took my time to head to the closest patch of grass outside the town and ended up catching a gulpin. The girl is a mouth with eyes and a feather. Cute and funny, so I named her Nomu Nomu. It seemed fitting as she can eat for two. Healing up I headed back down to the beach and began training up, even hitting the soda shake for their hot battle challenge, which I won with some difficulty. Was a good challenge and got me some free sodas for my team.

Trying to deliver the parts to the captain was a problem, as team aqua showed up again. One even held up the line for a very long time. I did finally get in, and actually ran into the punk from the forest. He tossed a TM at me and ran off, surprisingly the TM for thief. It was useful for teaching to Sly. His pickup ability is very useful.

Getting off topic here.

So I found captain Stern on the second floor examining some of the mobiles. I went to hand over the part before we were accosted by the team aqua, surprise surprise. The grunts went down rather easily. Then the boss showed up.

Leader Archie.

The name sounds funny, but the guy is a brute. He let us pass and told me of his worries for the world. The blight of the land is ruining the sea and the Pokémon. He wanted to wash away the land and grow the sea to help the Pokémon over all. I hope he isn't serious just because of how many other Pokémon he would kill because of it. Either way I handed off the parts to Stern and it was time to head to New Mauville. The place is awesome, from the housing and brand new shops, though none I could afford. I also ran into Wally of all things, though he was looking a tad bit healthier. He challenged me to a match, and unfortunately only had one Pokémon on him. He's getting better, but still learning. He was helpful to tell me the gym type, which had me worried. I didn't have much to use against him, and would pray to brute strength my way through.

I headed off to the left to do a bit of training, losing Oscar against poison from Roselia, and found a new pokemon, Marill. Cute blue little thing, but man does he pack a punch. So his name shall be Bleu, sounds a bit strong yet adorable. He would not be much help against the next gym leader.

It seems that all that panic was for naught. Between Mushi and the new Nomu Nomu they were able to clear out the leader pretty handily, though extremely tediously. He never kept one Pokémon on the field long enough to truly set up against, but he didn't have any strong moves to hit me with. The relief was palpable as I finished him off without a single loss, clearing out the gym and making a pretty healthy advance on my goals.

So I decided to take a quick break at the Poke-center and rest up, I feel a bit of a cold coming on from all that seafaring. I am looking forward to the next area, but still worried about the future. I've seen the downside of thinking so simple for battles, yet over-thinking is just as bad. It's going to be a fun road.

** STATS **

BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -Knuckle Badge
    -Dynamo Badge
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish (F) lvl 24
    Sly- Zigzagoon (M) lvl 20
    Tantrum- Whismur (M) lvl 20
    Nomu Nomu- Gulpin(F) lvl 23
    Bleu- Marill(M) lvl 18

BOX:
    Prism- Tentacool(M) lvl 12

DEAD:
    Oscar- Poochyena (M) trainer

==END DAY 3==
    Last edited by Koti~; 03-06-2019 at 01:43 AM.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

==START DAY 4==

** JOURNAL **

Feeling better after that breather, I decided now was time to go. I placed Mushi in the pc for the time being, as the next gym was the fire gym. I wanted to give my other team members to train up and headed off towards route 111. The first stop was a small house called the Winstrate house. A family of four that all were rather good trainers, each one after the other. I had a lot of fun taking them down, and even learned that there was a fifth member who was currently battling in victory road to take down the elite four. I would have to remember that. After saying my goodbyes I headed out the towards the desert in the route.

Sadly I was forced back. The sun reflecting off the sands makes my eyes burn and it's to hard to see.

Redirecting I ended upon route 112, this time heading towards MT. Chimney. I found some grass to find more Pokémon in and managed to come across a machop. The guy is full of energy and pretty good boxer, so I shall name him McGregor, it felt fitting. Thinking I would have to just head into Lavaridge town, I headed up towards the cable cars, only to learn that they were down for maintenance. Which only meant I was stuck, or would have to go on. I don't want to be stuck waiting around, so I went through the internal path.

This place is hot! Thankfully short as well, and other than adding Gunk, a grimer, I made my way quickly through and was on my way again… only to get hounded by a ranger dressed in red. He did give me a nifty TM to build a secret base in the trees, but I would have to look into that later. Next up was a senile, yet nice old lady who let me rest and wash up in her house. After a short rest and to clean the sweat off my team, I headed back out, heading up to route 113 and going through a few fights in there.

This set of routes is intense. Due to the wind directions and the shape of Mt. Chimney, ash constantly falls on this place. I had to use an old scarf to keep from breathing it all in. There were even some people who could use this ash to make stuff. Ended up nearly stepping on another Pokémon in all this ash, a sandshrew. He was not happy, and neither was he. Though his appearance reminds me of a Lego, which he was nicknamed.
    Sadly he didn't stay on long, as he got lost in the ash and badly hurt. I had to put him back in the box for now. Going back into fallarbor town, disaster struck again. Team Aqua was harassing a local astrologist about his discovery of meteors in meteor falls. Healing my team and heading out with May, we headed to combat the team again, which sadly had a much stronger team aqua member there.

Aqua member Shelly. She was a bit more prepared, but still went down rather easily as May and I teamed up to take down her and her lackey. May wasn't too much help sadly, but we managed to save the astrologist, not before it got taken when interrupted by another rival gang, team Magma's leader, Maxie. With no other course of action and team aqua gone, I decided to train up a bit.

I also had to curse my luck as well. I caught myself a Swablu after the whole aqua mess, then had to let her go after a massive ash gust took her away. The world can be mean sometimes. Deciding not to press myself much more and headed back to Mt. Chimney, only to feel it shake rather heavily. Looking up I could see some team Aqua members taking another car up, followed by a shaking again. Fearing the worst I headed into the building and got myself another cable car up the mountain.

That stupid team aqua leader wanted to erupt the volcano for a stupid power trip! Thankfully team Magma had also gone up there to help stop the dumb brute, but he was held up by a large amount of people. Taking the chance I rushed him, only getting stalled by Shelly again, though thankfully I managed to beat her again, which was a bit more troubling this time.

Archie was a true challenge, his team well trained and left my team hurting badly, but I managed to take him down. He was about to release something called mega evolution before he got called away, which meant that I got saved from a rather unfair fight. So after that, I could finally head down. The jagged path, and finally reach Lavaridge town. I caught me an adorable spoink along the way, and with the exceptionally shiny gem she had, I named her pearl.

My first stop was the sauna, which was perfect to clean up in after that ash and sand and sweat. My team loved it too after they got healed up. One of the older ladies there gave me an egg she had been sent as a gift, but one that she couldn't take the time to hatch. Squaring up and doing some more training I took off into the gym, ready to take her down.

The trainer's proved to be a bit of a challenge, managing to actually take out both Pearl and Prism, with some rather unlucky critical damages and burns from the steam rising around us. Thankfully Bleu was able to take out the leader rather nicely. Hopefully my luck is turning around.

Heading out was a surprise to see May there, offering me a pair of special goggles to get me through the desert, which was a surprise. Thanking her and promising to meet up later, I stopped by the Pokémon center and planned to head out back to the desert.

**STATS**

BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -Knuckle Badge
    -Dynamo Badge
    -Heat Badge
    -
    -
    -
    -

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish (F) lvl 29
    McGregor- Machop (M) lvl 33
    Tantrum- Whismur (M) lvl 32
    Nomu Nomu- Gulpin(F) lvl 34
    Bleu- Marill(M) lvl 36
    Egg

BOX:
    Sly- Zigzagoon (M) lvl 28
    Stephanie- Zubat (F) lvl 18
    Gunk- Grimer (F) lvl 14
    LittlePrince- Cacnea (M) lvl 21

DEAD:
    Prism- Tentacool (M) trainer
    Legos- Sandshrew (M) wild Pokémon
    Fluffball- Swablu (F) wild Pokémon
    Pearl- Spoink (F) trainer

==END DAY 4==

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

==START DAY 5==

**JOURNAL**

The next gym was going to be nerve wracking, if only because of who it was. My father. Norman, the leader of the fifth gym and the user of normal types. He's made a name for himself with the overwhelming strength of his Slaking, and the speed of his Vigoroth. I knew that I would need to train up before him, and only one place was left open. It was finally time to enter the desert. I headed in and headed far to the side, grabbing one of the fossils I had heard about, getting a root fossil and making a quick stop at Rustboro town. Thankfully that Whismur tunnel was very helpful after clearing the rocks out from there.

Feeling a bit historical, I named it Myrrha. It seemed fitting to her. Back to the desert I caught a Cacnea, naming him Little Prince due to the crown shape growing from his head. Feeling ready, I began my energy to train up my team. It would be a trial, but I was going to use everything I could to get ready.

Sadly, my team was not to be be. I had some unfortunate luck and had McGregor get blinded by a sandslash using sand tomb. With no way to see I had to place him in the hospital and forge ahead.

Little prince was out next, taking a critical hit and losing part of his crown. I would have to let the dude rest up and re-grow his crown, which I had no idea how long that would take. But I must forge on, getting ready to get my team ready. Until I suffered another loss. This time when I had actually gone to finally take on the gym. I had felt more than ready to battle my father.

Myrrha, who I had hoped to carry onwards through the challenge, was taken away from me. I was battling a trainer, and was surprisingly faster, only to get hit with revenge. That move brutally took out my Myrrha, and it would have ended my run that had been going on rather well. Her stem was badly damaged and she would need to be cared for at a flower shop until I can pick her up. With that taken care of I managed to finally make it to my father.

It was time to battle, and I … felt a bit down. I started with Nomu Nomu, hoping to build up my attack using power up punch and just go from there. My father didn't hold anything. At the start he was trying to set up, using yawn while trying to psych me out. Sadly, it didn't work out with me, as I was using that same style, but better. That first Slaking took some time, but I was able to wear it down and beat it while maxing out my attack stat.

Vigoroth went down just as fast with one hit, but that retaliate move nearly took out my Nomu Nomu. I had to quickly heal up before Slaking came out, yet I managed to take it out in two hits thankfully.

I have to relook my styles. After that miserable fight with Brawly, I usually come in with my head full of strategies and battle styles, yet they take very little trial and error. Yet my battles leave little to be desired with how many Pokémon have been injured. Specially with the lead up to the next town, and Winona.

**STATS**

BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -Knuckle Badge
    -Dynamo Badge
    -Heat Badge
    -Balance Badge
    -
    -
    -

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish (F) lvl 32
    Tantrum- Whismur (M) lvl 34
    Nomu Nomu- Gulpin(F) lvl 36
    Bleu- Marill(M) lvl 37
    Sly- Zigzagoon (M) lvl 30
    Egg

BOX:
    Gunk- Grimer (F) lvl 14

DEAD:
    McGregor- Machop (M) trainer
    Myrrha- Lileep (F) Trainer
    Little Prince- Cacnea (M) wild Pokémon

==END DAY 5==

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

==START DAY 6==

**JOURNAL**

My next leg of the journey would take me to the other side of the island, though only through surf. Thankfully my father had a copy that he let me have. Deciding first to gather some new information and pokemon, I headed out to some of the older routes that I had visited and got some new Pokémon. I got a bunch of water Pokémon, including a wingull named postal, a wailmer named volley ball, and then went onto the next area, where something strange happened.

Steven was in that route and wanted to talk with me for a bit, until we met a legendary Pokémon! I was understandably flabbergasted upon seeing latios appear before us, looking worried. Steven and I could tell something was up, so we journeyed with the creature to a secret island, where we headed into the back to meet the sister of Latios,Latias. Never once did I think I would meet two legendaries in such short order. Though nothing appeared out of order, it was quick to show why he called us.

Two members of Team Aqua, a grunt, along with the second in command Matt. The man was huge, and he was a possible threat, if not for Steven being there. We managed to beat them soundly and chase them off the island, but they seemed determined to cause more problems. Thanking me, Steven and I headed out to leave, only to be stopped by Latias.

She wanted to join my team!

When I headed out on this journey, I never thought I would get a legendary to join my team, and so easily. Though she joined my team, I allowed her to roam freely, not wanting to keep her restricted to a pokeball after years being free. Latios took us back shortly and I continued on my adventure, catching an Electrike to join my team. Sadly he didn't last long, as I headed to train him up, he got tangled badly in the fishing line I used and ended up nearly drowning. I placed him in the pc to recover, but I don't think I’ll be able to use him going forward, knowing that he couldn't handle the longer treks on the ocean route.

Continuing along towards fortree city, I was once again put in conflict with the team Aqua again. Twice in one day is getting rather trying. They had taken over the weather institute, so I was once again to fight them, though it was rather odd this time. Only a few grunts and Shelly were there to go over historical information of the weather. Shelly seemed rather off but chose to battle me, saying that I help her think more calmly. I obliged and took her down, and she left, still seeming distraught. The president of the institute wanted to gift me a pokemon for my efforts, but I didn't have the room, plus I had bigger plans.

I also ran into May and beat her easily, as she only had three Pokémon.

I had finally made it to Fortree city, healed up and headed to battle the gym, yet I got stuck by something right outside the gym. I couldn't see what it was, and neither could any of my Pokémon, so I headed off to the next route, and ran again into Steven. He told me swiftly that the problem was caused by the pokemon Kecleon, the chameleon type that changed its colors to hide better. He gave me an upgrade on my pokenav called the Devon scope, and that thankfully allowed me to see them. Now I could finally enter the gym.

Winonas gym was a real trial after the somewhat easy gyms I had. The trainer's gave me some close calls, yet I managed to make my way up. Then it was finally time to battle the gym leader.

This was a true trial of fire. I didn't have anything super strong against her other than Bleu being able to hit Alteria hard. The battle raged back and forth, that dragon type able to tank hits thanks to cotton guard, and roost healing up any damage dealt. Skarmory was a nuisance due to that sand attack, but thanks to Volleyball’s water pulse, I confused it and managed to take it down.

Finally I managed to whittle her down to just her Alteria, and Bleu managed to get a critical hit, finally ending a long lasting battle. It was a great battle, and I felt overjoyed, knowing that things are finally turning around for me. No one lost during this round, and I can finally move forward with my head held high.

**STATS**

BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -Knuckle Badge
    -Dynamo Badge
    -Heat Badge
    -Balance Badge
    -Feather Badge
    -
    -

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish (F) lvl 36
    Tantrum- Whismur (M) lvl 39
    Nomu Nomu- Gulpin(F) lvl 41
    Bleu- Marill(M) lvl 43
    Sly- Zigzagoon (M) lvl 35
    Volley Ball- Wailmer(M) lvl 36

BOX:
    Gunk- Grimer (F) lvl 14
    Postal- Wingull (M) lvl 20
    Wibblez- Wynaut (M) lvl 18

DEAD:
    Streak- Electrike (F) wild Pokémon

==END DAY 6==

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

==START DAY 7==

**JOURNEL**

Today was going to start out great! I had my team healed up, my plans set, and was ready to move forward. I blazed through the first route, a rather rainy and wet route with a lot of water to try my hand in fishing. I headed towards the next route, and was intent on finding a certain Pokémon. A shuppet. I wanted one for my team, as I didn't have much in the way of defense of psychic types.

I managed to find one on the route, as well as stopped by at the safari zone. It was a great place to check out. So many rare Pokémon there and it's free to explore. I managed to catch myself a pikachu to add along with the Shuppet, bringing in two new members. They were both great additions, but sadly the pikachu didn't last long due to the next area I headed to. Upon leaving the safari, I ran into team aqua once again, and now they were heading towards Mt pyre. Why would they ever head to the lair of dead Pokémon?

Deciding I would follow them, I ran into the Pokémon Duskull who decided to harass me. I caught the bugger, only to have the pokeball malfunction shortly after. The Pokémon fled and I was now left with a broken pokeball and one less Pokémon. Following on the trail of them I headed up to the front, which they were concentrated heavily. I didn't even have a chance to stop them before they managed to grab and run off with a blue sphere. The older couple who lived up there were severely worried that they were separated, and gave my the red orb as they called it.

Before I left, I was challenged by Admin Matt, who seemed intent on stopping me. I had Ash come out to fight his Sharpedo, but that ended terribly. The poor pikachu was sent flying off the cliff face, and he didn't survive the landing in the water. I soundly beat the ever loving hell out of Matt, who told me that Archie had gone to Slateport city to steal something big.

I left Mt Pyre after laying Ash to rest, followed by saying a prayer for the rest of my team. I headed over to Lilycove city to stop off at the Poke-center and visit the massive mall they had as well. I also managed to have a battle with May, and she is getting better. I bought a few things from the mall and then flew back to Slateport city.

They were here to steal the submarine! They were dumb enough to blare it through the speaker system, so I headed to stop them again! Sadly though they were ready, and Archie managed to slip away as the police and I were stalled by the grunts. After some interrogation, we found out their base was off the coast of Lilycove in a cave. One quick flight back and I rushed off to the cave, sneaking past the guard posted at the front. One look in the cave told me who it belonged to, and made me wonder how we missed that.

The place was massively confusing, using several floors and even warp panels to confuse people, but trial and error saw me reach the end, only to be stalled once again by five grunts trying to stop me. After having Volley taking them out with surf, I rushed past, only to be stalled by Matt (that Pokémon murdering jerk!). I beat him soundly again, only to learn he had been put there to stall me long enough for Archie to get away. Sadly there wasn't much I could do after that, and the police handled it from there, so I was set to return on my journey, the next gym being Mossdeep. I still felt frustrated, but it was the only direction I had to go on.

I got lost along the way and managed to enter the shoal cave, a surprisingly cold cave. I found some ice Pokémon, and took a rather cuddly and cool Pokémon. I named this Spheal Glacie, which seemed to fit. I took my team and managed to get a free super rod to my delight. Before fading this next gym I went around the world that I could and gathered the few new members that I could, a corphish named Misty. I heard that was a name of a very strong water gym leader.

Onto the gym, I had a hard time with the trainer's, barely managing to stay afloat. I did my best to make it to the leaders, Tate and Liza. I was then thoroughly disappointed by them. Between Volleys water spout and Bleu’s rain dance and aqua tail. They both had a lunatone and solrock. It took one turn to completely take them down. I felt a tiny bit cheated at the match, and bade them farewell.

Upon leaving though, things got serious fast! A massive pillar of light shot out of the ocean, followed by an earthquake shocking the land. Steven found me, which came as no surprise before he asked me to accompany him to his house. He told me that the pillar of light had been the seal breaking on a super ancient Pokémon. He asked me for my help and told me that the entrance was near route 128, so I'll have to find that entrance and help put a stop to this stupidity that is team Aqua!

**STATS**

BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -Knuckle Badge
    -Dynamo Badge
    -Heat Badge
    -Balance Badge
    -Feather Badge
    -Mind Badge
    -

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish (F) lvl 46
    Shade- Shuppet (F) lvl 43
    Nomu Nomu- Gulpin( F) lvl 46
    Bleu- Marill (M) lvl 52
    Glacie- Spheal (F) lvl 38
    Volley Ball- Wailmer (M) lvl 46

BOX:
    Gunk- Grimer (F) lvl 14
    Postal- Wingull (M) lvl 20
    Wibblez- Wynaut (M) lvl 20
    Tantrum- Whismur (M) lvl 40
    Sly- Zigzagoon (M) lvl 37
    Misty- Corphish (F) lvl 35

DEAD:
    Streak- Electrike (F) wild Pokémon
    Dream- Duskull (M) trainer
    Ash- Pikachu (M) Matt

==END DAY 7==

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Mushi is my favorite and I hope they never die. Secretly hoping Glacie can make it.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

==START DAY 8==

So, it's been a crazy ride lately. After beating the Mossdeep gym and talking with Steven, I got the HM dive, which I immediately put to use. I figured I would give them both a test run and got myself two new team members, Plasma the chinchou, and Shimmer the clampearl. Lacking any electrical types, I added Plasma onto my team and continued to explore and train in the seas, trying my best to get Plasma up to as strong as the rest of my team. I also took a short detour back to Mauville to check out a bit of lore about a building near there that had some more electrical pokemon there.

They were right, and I got myself a new electric member Conduit, a magnemite. That one joined my team as well, which I began training up as well. I went on the hunt for the underground entrance, but I overshot and wound up in Pacifidlog. The fact that all the houses were floating was a very strange place, but it did give me some new routes to fish in, which I found a horsea. I named her Zora after a popular creature in the Zelda series. It was back onto hunting for that entrance, finding myself very comfortable to battle and help save the world.

I managed to find it, which had the sub resting upon a beach like area. Team aqua goons littered the place, but I dealt with them handily while making my way further down. The place was a giant maze, but eventually I found my way to the very bottom, where Archie and Maxie had just finished a battle. I headed up to confront the man, who seems to have gone mad with power.

Archie was seriously planning to awaken the apparent stone statue of Kyogre, but I challenged him. After our last fight, I knew I could take him down. The battle started, and his first few pokemon were not a hard challenge, and I easily took them down, all up until his Sharpedo came out.

He was using a mega stone!

It was quite the feet to watch it evolve, and then proceeded to wreck most of my team. It was heartbreaking to watch most of my team fall to this monstrosity before Mushi managed to bring it down. I felt sick as Archie went ahead and awakened Kyorge, bringing about a torrential downpour. The legendary beast escaped to sootopolis city, leaving us stranded on the small beach where I found the entrance. The rain was very oppressive as we headed towards the land, having to battle the waves as I did. It took a while.

After making sure my heavily wounded team members were safe and resting inside the pc, I healed up and grabbed some of the other pokemon I had on standby. I met Steven there and he led me towards the back of the town, towards a place called the cave of origins. There we met Wallace, who was both the gym leader and the guardian of the cave. Even Archie and Maxie were there, with Archie feeling serious regret about the choice he made.

They told me about a suit they had made to withstand the pressures of the center of the planet, which is where Kyogre had gone to recover its lost power. They debated for a while to figure out who would go, but I volunteered to go down. We couldn't allow Maxie or Archie to go down there, and I had the red orb, which allowed me to resist the power emanating off that Pokémon. Fitting into the suit I made my way down the cave and finally met the pokemon, who then took me further down where it had been staying to gain power.

I felt oppressed even with the suit on, as the creature began to transform, though this was different than the mega evolution. This felt stronger and more deadly as I sent out Mushi to combat it. The fight was intense, but I managed to prevail in the end and capture the legendary Kyogre, but the cost was too high. Using an escape rope I got out of there fast, and the rain had fared away, with May having shown up while I was dealing with it. They congratulated me on my victory, and even Steven gave me a reward, an old flute that could be used to call upon Latios if I ever needed help.

I still felt rather miserable at the loss of valuable team members, so I called the Latios and was quick to fly off, wanting to get away from it all. The creature seemed to sense my depression and headed towards a group of islands, which I later learned were called mirage islands. There I managed to find some new team members and just enjoy the sun. Even then the creature led me to a secret meadow that I could spend time training and bonding with my new team. It was a great time, and eventually I felt ready to take on Wallace.

The battle with him was a challenge in outmanoeuvring the gym leader, and I managed with aplomb. Milotic was a severe challenge, but Lulu(a happiny that I caught on the island) managed to lower it's special defense with shadow ball, and Volley took it out with a combination of water spout and surf. Mushi took care of most of them, but Sealeo was left in the hands of tick-tock (a klink I found in a cave on the island). A few thunderbolts took it down, and I claimed another victory and got all eight badges.

Wallace gave me the HM for waterfall, and wished me the best of luck on the road to the elite four. It was finally time. I am nearly ready to go battle the elite four, and prove myself the champion for the Hoenn region. This was no longer for me, but for all the friends that had helped me get this far. I would not fail them!

**STATS**

BADGES:
    -Stone Badge
    -Knuckle Badge
    -Dynamo Badge
    -Heat Badge
    -Balance Badge
    -Feather Badge
    -Mind Badge
    -Rain Badge

TEAM:
    Mushi- Shroomish (F) lvl 57