Thread: Here we go again with the Art (Vendor)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Here we go again with the Art (Vendor)

I do art, pretty much any art and most of the time. So what I am going to do is draw OCs. I don't mind drawing original characters but there are some drawing cravings I wnat to draw to test out my design styles again.

I will NOT change your character at all, in fact only if you ask if I change something with the outfit or style. Give me a complete detailed list if you are picky about how they look, I need to know everything I can. You can show me pictures to represent things, colors, softness/roughness, etc.

Fandom Characters are fun to draw.
    I will do originals.
    Possibly couples, groups, family settings.
    Scenes I adore SCENES. (Tragic, romantic, etc.)
    Backgrounds are my choice, maybe yours if I ask you. I may surprise you unless you tell me NO BACKGROUNDS. If you want a render that is fine.

I have a drawing tablet not copic markers (well they're old) and I tend to do things that way instead. I CAN color with color pencils but my tablet makes it all look better.

Do I have examples? We'll see if I feel like dragging them out later.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Howdy! I was wondering, could you draw my character Shin for me? Shin is a 5'10" Japanese man with black hair in thick curls and no facial hair. He has a suspicious demeanor, lean, taut muscles, fish-like gills on his neck, and pointed elf-esque ears. He carries a magari yari, a type of Japanese trident, and wears rough, hand-made clothes made from fibers and hide. For a reference on his clothes, think cloth clothes from ARK: Survival Evolved. He has a dark tan from spending most of his time outdoors. Thank you. Arigato.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Howdy! I was wondering, could you draw my character Shin for me?
    Sure.

Shin is a 5'10" Japanese man with black hair in thick curls and no facial hair. He has a suspicious demeanor, lean, taut muscles, fish-like gills on his neck, and pointed elf-esque ears.
    How long are the ears? There are different lengths.

He carries a magari yari, a type of Japanese trident, and wears rough, hand-made clothes made from fibers and hide. For a reference on his clothes, think cloth clothes from ARK: Survival Evolved. He has a dark tan from spending most of his time outdoors. Thank you. Arigato.
    This sounds like fun. Does he have a bit of a personality other than suspicious demeanor?

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Yeah. He's pretty extreme, he always has to push himself. He's never complacent. He's always moving, always pushing forward. He's restless. His ears are just an inch or so longer than normal human ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

okay last question for right now: built? do you have an example or? fit, muscular, skinny, lanky? etc.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

How about a knight? Dark hair, Germanic looking, muscular enough to fight in armor. Heavy armor. Polearm, sword, or both. I'll use him in an RP with you if you like. Draw him in a way you find attractive.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Okay, he is rather fit and lean, like a skinned rabbit. He is not that bulky, but obviously powerful and strong.