Thread: GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS

After being gone from the site for a HOT minute I am back and desperate to jump back into it, but there seems to be a lack of threads to choose from (at least for me) or all of them are super far along.

I'm open to pretty much any kind of RP. Sci-fi is kind of meh, but if it's an interesting plot or idea I could get behind it! Of course horror will always hold a special place in my heart, but anything and everything pretty much interests me lately.

My RP's in the past haven't really gotten far and I don't know if it's because the interest wasn't there, so I'm hoping this will get some ideas flowing and we can all roll with our favorite!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am always up for a good roleplay I mostly do modern fantasy but i am down for other genres, we can also brainstorm ideas until we find something we both like! I am fine with FxF FxM MxM and basically any pairing, I am semi lit and will write about a paraghraph ussually but I can try to write more as well. I have many different characters and plots if you want to get started sooner or we can both brainstorm until we have some steady middle ground. I should warn you I have a rather crazy schedual but I try to answer at least onece a day.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I've been toying with a Fallout story.
    Fallout Titans
    basically the Enclave is at it again developing walking tanks to counter the Liberty Prime problem.
    Defection, tyranny, WAR. all set is the psuedo diesel punk apocalypse we all love.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I have quite a few ideas bouncing around in my brain (including a few old ones that could be revived as well as some ideas that I never really got to try), but if you’re still up for horror here are a few rough concepts I’ve been toying with.

Spoiler: Mad Mad House :: Fantasy Halloween Edition 

Spoiler: Ghost Detectives/Heroes 

Spoiler: Vampire Takeover 

More coming soon, including possibly a few old threads I could dig up that never quite managed to get off the ground.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a few RP's that are a bit different, I'm also looking to explore forum RP's, my Mystery Seekers RP is up if you wanna take a look

https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93367
    Last edited by AmberTheAlbedo; 03-20-2019 at 03:23 AM.