Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exalted: Fall of Creation - OOC

Antivan Crow
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    Okay. Makes sense. I was a little fuzzy as to the size of the Isle, thanks for clearing that up.
    There is a full map in one of the information sections. "For the Cartographer in all of us".
    Spoiler: Neat Stuff Within 

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

@Salty, if you wanna bounce ideas off each other or want some help, I'd be happy to assist

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Oh, my computer doesn't load most images on here, so I couldn't see it. And, thank you for the offer. I might take you up on it.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 03-21-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

[character image] - WiP
    Name: Castin Taylor
    Spoiler: Equipment 

Spoiler: Personality 

Spoiler: History 

I do not bow
    Last edited by Kortaga; 03-21-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Name: David Louis Emory
    Equipment/Possessions: Guardsman's Steel Helmet, Guardsman's Padded Tunic w/ sewn-in chest plate, Guardsman's Spear, Trophy Dagger (taken during the Scarlet War), Belt Pouch, Satchel, "Yozi Tooth" Necklace (really just a bear tooth)

Belt Pouch Contents
    - 1 Quian, 3 Siu, 12 Yen
    - Pouch of Hard Candies (approx 10)
    - 1 Stick of Chalk
    - Small Mess Kit (Spoon, Fork, Knife)

Satchel Contents
    - Badge of Service (Vermillion Legion, 4th Talon, Warrant Officer)
    - Tin of Ginger-Honey salve (totally for treating infection... he doesnt taste it sometimes...)
    - Tin of Yarrow and Horsetail Paste (to treat bleeding wounds)
    - Roll of Bandages
    - Broken Warstrider Toy

Personality: David is a man who has seen a lot, and it shows. He doesn't like to talk too much about the past and instead likes to keep his head on the present and future. He does his best to put a positive spin on things, especially with the how things have been going lately. Better to smile and keep your chin up than to focus on all the bad stuff. Even so, he has his vice. Often times he can be seen in bars after his shift, wasting what money he earns on alcohol and greasy food he does not need. Regardless, he takes pride in his position despite the fact it is in an underfunded guard unit in the ruins of the Imperial City.

Backstory/History: Growing up in Creation before the war, David was just an average kid. His dad was a caretaker for the legion's horses in Great Forks and his mother a simple housewife. David wanted to be a soldier in the legion, and his father often took him to work so he could meet the soldiers. Nearly all of them loved this young kid's enthusiasm, but warned him that being a soldier was not all glory and fame. That didn't matter to the starry-eyed eight year old boy. He wanted to be a soldier.

Fast-Forward eight years. The Scarlet War is in full swing. David's father is working almost nonstop, his mother has picked up work as a seamstress and repairs the clothing and light armor of the soldiers, and David is a fresh-faced recruit in the infamous "Red Piss" Vermillion Legion, headed by the "Roseblack" Tepet Ejava of the Dynastic House Tepet. While his parents were concerned about him joining the legion and fighting the former Empress, they knew it had been his dream since he was very young and decided against trying to stop him.

Taking up arms against the Yozi forces was bad, but then the Deathlords joined the fray. The combined enemy had every legion in Creation on the brink of destruction... until the Scarlet War Concordat enlisted the Fair Folk to aid them, that is. Like most, David initially had problems fighting alongside creatures such as hobgoblins and beastmen, but Creation's forces could not turn down the help after the creatures proved themselves time and again to be splendid fighters and fearless in battle.

However, the victory came at a high price. When the dust settled, the survivors were forced to relocate to the Blessed Isle. The Fair Folk reclaimed most of Creation, as per the Concordat, and David left nearly everything he knew in Great Forks. Bittersweet, to be sure.

Since coming to the Blessed Isle, David has taken up work as a guardsman in the old Imperial Ruins. Some wonder why he chose that location, as a former soldier could probably work in a more luxurious post in Lord's Crossing or other city... but David shrugs it off. Maybe his time serving in the Vermillion Legion under the Roseblack Tepet Ejava taught him that glory wasn't everything. Really, he just wanted to be posted somewhere where he could actually feel like he might make a fucking difference.

And so for the last decade or so, David has become a permanent fixture among the guardsmen of the Ruins... a friendly face to most of the locals, and a hardnosed bastard to ne'er do wells who might try to screw things up for the already struggling people of the Imperial Ruins.

Other: His favorite food is Tyrant Lizard Wellington, though he has not had it in over a decade. His least favorite food is Carrots.

I will not bow. (Nope, I am not above my own rules)
    Last edited by Salroka; 03-23-2019 at 05:25 AM.

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Alright. So Daws, we already discussed things and you are approved.

Iwazuma. Breggo. Still waiting on finished products from the two of you.

SaltyIrishman. If you could message me on Discord, I would sincerely appreciate it. PMs are a bit slow and I want to get things rolling.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I don't have Discord, and I'd like to get things moving too. Just tell me what's wrong so I can fix it. I'll take any and all constructive criticism. I'd really appreciate it.

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I'll write up a PM for you this evening, then.

In the meantime, please at least consider getting Discord if possible. It makes communication between players and GMs much easier, and I have a server specifically for this RP.

If it is not possible for you to get it, then don't worry about it.
    Last edited by Salroka; 03-22-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Okie doke.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Just in case you did not look at the discord but chill on here I posted my character above yours by about 10 minutes so you may not have seen it.

Please let me know if edits or additional are needed. I was unsure what I was exactly at liberty to write.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast