Thread: [M-Rated] The Last Hybrid with DannyPhantom & yzaidkane (IC)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default [M-Rated] The Last Hybrid with DannyPhantom & yzaidkane (IC)

The all too familiar scent of his own blood hit Danny's nose as he finished off the last of the attackers who attacked him. The young hybrid was bleeding from several wounds and his body tried to regenerate itself by healing itself, but Danny's body didn't have strength to finish its attempted task. Weak from his wounds and exhaustion, Danny fell to his hands and knees, his body shaking. He looked to his companion, a white wolf with the name Aniu.

The snow white wolf looked around, sensing that there was more danger approaching. She let out a small growl, ears back as she tried circling the area. Whatever danger was approaching, she wanted get Danny and herself out of the area before it was too late. Aniu looked to her hybrid companion, trying to figure out what he was in the position that he was in. Usually, he was able to get back up a few minutes after a fight, but this seemed different. Her master almost seem too weak to move. Aniu returned Danny's look back to him, unsure of what to do.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The final figure appears dressed in a black trench coat and a blood red shirt a corset tied to her waist and a worried look on my face. I pale and take a step back as I see the wolf acting scared.

"Oh goodness! Is he... Is he dead?!" I stay in my spot eyes going wide in fear. Just as agreed I play the part of worried and scared bystander. Many times having gained the trust of people by nursing them back to health before backstabbing them. Or acted like I was an innocent victim of a crime by the guards.
    Last edited by yzaidkane; 03-22-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Aniu's ears perked as she heard the newcomer approach. She didn't growl at first, trying to read the intentions of the newcomer. This one felt... unusually hard to read to her, and she moved in front of Danny, a low growl coming from her throat as she stood between Danny and the newcomer. She wouldn't move until she had a reading on this person, but she knew that this could take a while. Aniu open her jaws in a snarl, warning the final figure to leave.

Danny heard Aniu growl and slowly turned his head, his vision acting all weird because of the fact that he was weak. His vision was as if he was drunk, and none of what he was able to make sense of made any sense to him. Lots of colors and odd, fuzzy shapes that seemed to mix with the sounds of the forest and Aniu growling.

"Aniu? What the hell is going?" Danny asked, as he tried to process what was going on and make sense of it all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I back away slowly as if scared I am shaking from apperantly fear. But I hear your voice "he's alive?!" I take a step forward
    "let me help you... My home is not far from here..." My voice is soft and soothing and my body language radiates fear and worry giving Aniu the impression that I am scared but that I want to help.

"Please don't bite me little wolf... I just want to help..." I take slow steps tears going down my face as I act scared of the large creature. Aniu reaches my hips and could overpower me if I wasn't careful. That is why I wouldn't hurt you until I could turn it into an accident or got rid of the fucking creature.

I think to myself as I act -this wolf is going to be trouble... It will be harder to kill him with it around...-

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny shook his head, trying to tell the newcomer that he didn't need her help. His pride wouldn't let him admit it, but there was a small part of him that knew his chances of getting out of this alive were better if he had help. To prove his point, Danny tried to get to his feet and walk, and while he was able to take a few steps forward, he still fell after the few steps.

"I don't need help." Danny said, his ghost form fading as his body turned after to his human form. His green eyes became blue, his white hair darkened to black, and his skin gained color, becoming less pale. The young male hybrid let out a frustrated growl as he felt his body shift forms.

Aniu let out one last growl, before giving up on reading the newcomer's true intentions and let the human pass. The one last growl was meant as a warning, and was used as a way to try to communicate that she was going to keep her senses on this person, and that she wouldn't lift them until Danny was better than they were both able to escape. She knew that Danny with her at his side could easily overtake one person, no matter how good at combat they were or thought that they were.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I quickly make my way forward worry in my gaze. I quickly help you to your feet with caution I look at your wounds before quickly looking around. "There... Um Wolfie... You see the patch of moss can you bring it to me... He is loosing too much blood, that is battlemoss and it will help seal the wound..." I help you lay down.

"Lay down and focused on your breathing... This might sting..." I move the clothing so that I can fully inspect the wound. And I quickly look in my bag as I look at the wolf to see if it's getting what I need. I take out some water as well and a piece of cloth.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Aniu looked unsure, but went to go the patch of moss that the newcomer was taking about. She sniffed it, before tearing off a chunk with her claws and picking it up in her jaws. She turned to move back to the newcomer, ears perked as she did. While she seemed like she trusted this person, past experience told her to not trust anyone so quickly. Danny might, but not her.

Danny did as he was told, trying to force himself to relax and focus on his breathing, like he was told to do. He was still on guard, not letting it down until he was positive that he wouldn't find a sword in his back. Both literally and figuratively.

"You never know when someone has been sent by the king to kill you." Danny thought, recalling a quote from his father before his father was slain.

"We are hybrids. Though we are in fact people too, that rat bastard of a king thinks that we are to be hunted like game and wiped out." Danny's thoughts of his father's different quotes continued. At first, Danny didn't believe that someone would be so cruel to wipe out an entire race like that. But after years of being hunted like a big buck deer, Danny realized that his father's words had more truth than he originally realized.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I smile as I am brought the moss "thank you" I take it wash it with the water. And then I look at the wound closely I take a different bottle "this will sting... Sorry" I pour the contnents onto the wound and you feel the burning of an antiseptic and the smell of alcohol fills your nose.

After I disinfect the wound I take the moss and place it against the still bleeding wounds. That type of moss was known as battlemoss because how useful it was in battle. It absorbs blood and also clogs the wound preventing it from bleeding out. I then take off my coat and sigh a bit sad "sorry old friend..." I rip it into strips with help from a small dagger in my purse then I use it to bandage your wound applying preassure to it "that should do... Until I get you to my home that is..."

I help you up even though I'm smaller and not as strong I do my best to support your body weight so you don't have to move as much. "It's ummm... That way..." I point to the way I came.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny nodded, not saying anything as he tried to move towards the direction that the newcomer pointed in, eager to just get out of the area that they were in, not convinced that more knights wouldn't come and finish the job. The way he saw it, was that he was going to get help and possibly survive, but he made sure to keep his senses alert for an unexpected move, like the stranger pulling a knife or sword out on him.

"A hybrid who lets his guard down these days is a dead one." Danny thought, mentally reminding himself to not let his guard down for even a millisecond.

Aniu followed, her ears perked as she picked up how on guard Danny was, and quite frankly, she didn't blame him. Not after all the attacks, backstabbing and whatever else she went through with Danny. Reading Danny's thoughts, she responded by letting out a mental whine of worry that only Danny could sense.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

After a few minutes of stumbling through the undergrowth we arrive at a. Small and delicate cabin. It is old but we'll maintained I open the door and I lead you to the couch "lay here while you catch your breath I'm going to lock the door and then I'll make you some herbal tea..."

After a few minutes I come back with a hot herbal tea to help soothe the pain and help you heal. "Drink this slowly to get your energy back... I didn't know how you drink your tea or even if you drink tea so I prepared it like I drink it... With lots of sugar and a bit of lemon..."

I move so I'm helping you sit and placing the warm and sweet herbal smelling tea to your lips. "Drink up so I can change and clean your wound better..."