Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ❤ Kick's Korner ❤ 1x1 Request Thread ❤

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Default ❤ Kick's Korner ❤ 1x1 Request Thread ❤

I'm Kicks. Welcome to my little Korner. I have been writing like this for about a decade now. Over the years my taste and writing has matured. I went from LOVING open-world, long relationship games to thoroughly enjoying tasteful story lines (long or short). Currently, I'm looking for the following kind of role-plays:

• Horror
      • Can anyone say ghosts? If you are a fan of creepypasta or the horror sub-reddits then we are going to get along just fine.

• Science Fiction
      • I have always loved science fiction. My kind of sci-fi is bacteria/virology kind of science fiction.

• Pre/Post Apocalyptic
      • I've been enjoying Pre-Apo a lot more lately because of the sci-fi aspect to it. But I'm down for Post-Apo as well. Nuclear, world war, disease, etc. Hell, even aliens.

• Fantasy
      • I'm a little picky with this one. I don't like kings and queens and princesses and dragons. I like vampires, elves, fairies, werewolves...

If you have an idea, pitch it to me in a PM or here. I'll be honest with you and let you know whether or not I'm interested or if there were a way we could twist it into something that interests us both. Or ask me if I have ideas! Because I do! I have plenty!

I like to dedicate my flow of creativity to a few partners at a time. I've found that my balance is about 2 in-depth stories. I'll put it in this post if those slots have been filled or if one is available for a new story!

AVAILABILITY
    2 stories!
    Last edited by Kicks; 03-25-2019 at 09:56 PM.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Kixie is back! How have you been?

Hmm.... fairies?

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

What do you mean by pre-apocalypse? People preparing for the impending disaster? That sort of thing?

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    The Kixie is back! How have you been?

Hmm.... fairies?
    PALADIN WHADDA BE MAH HOMIE!

Yeh those cute little devilish playful sprites!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nachthexe View Post
    What do you mean by pre-apocalypse? People preparing for the impending disaster? That sort of thing?
    Liiiiike okay imagine the flu season was coming. Everyone knew people were getting sick and the first symptoms were showing. The first people started dying. People start freaking out. People are wondering how they are going to survive.

Or in a zombie context, before the zombie virus was wide spread. Reports on the news about violent attacks, people start falling ill.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I'm hanging in there... glad to see you back!

I saw from your blog that you're feeling like sci fi, though my kind of sci fi is the kind with spaceships because I feel Earth freaking sucks and it's gotta be better somewhere else, right? Anyway, it's different than the kind of sci fi you described, sooo.... fairies then!

Hooray fairies! Let's figure out a fairy story!

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I'm hanging in there... glad to see you back!

I saw from your blog that you're feeling like sci fi, though my kind of sci fi is the kind with spaceships because I feel Earth freaking sucks and it's gotta be better somewhere else, right? Anyway, it's different than the kind of sci fi you described, sooo.... fairies then!

Hooray fairies! Let's figure out a fairy story!
    I looooove Orville (it's basically a star trek fan spin off made by the guy who makes family guy) and I loooove the Alien series. We could do something space sci-fi'ee like Alien.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
    I looooove Orville (it's basically a star trek fan spin off made by the guy who makes family guy) and I loooove the Alien series. We could do something space sci-fi'ee like Alien.
    Ah yes... that could work too! I'm somewhat familiar with Orville, though I've only seen one episode. Hard to combine comedy with Alien, but we can figure something out along those lines, too!

historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
    Liiiiike okay imagine the flu season was coming. Everyone knew people were getting sick and the first symptoms were showing. The first people started dying. People start freaking out. People are wondering how they are going to survive.

Or in a zombie context, before the zombie virus was wide spread. Reports on the news about violent attacks, people start falling ill.
    Hmm...sounds like an interesting idea actually. I'm also picturing some doomsday cult members who are trying to hasten the end of the world as the main antagonists.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Ah yes... that could work too! I'm somewhat familiar with Orville, though I've only seen one episode. Hard to combine comedy with Alien, but we can figure something out along those lines, too!
    Hell yea! Anything is possible! I'll shoot you a PM with some idea. We can go back and forth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nachthexe View Post
    Hmm...sounds like an interesting idea actually. I'm also picturing some doomsday cult members who are trying to hasten the end of the world as the main antagonists.
    Heck yea! That would be so cool!

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how about sea creatures stuck living together in an aquairum made by humans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast