Thread: On the Hunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default On the Hunt

Hello.
    I’m just a humble role player who has much to learn and much to give. I consider myself experienced, but maybe not compared to many of you here on this website.

I’m trying to find a partner, be it long-term or just for one story.

I’d prefer if you’re better versed in writing (not a beginner) but I’m willing to give anyone a shot.
    I like all settings, though my favorite is fantasy.
    I don’t have any particular plots at the moment but I can usual make a good one up from a few shared ideas with my partner.

I am quite good at creating plots on the spot and I always have them swirling around my head, so if you’re just looking for a plot but you only have half of an idea, I can also work with that.

I don’t know if any of this sounds very appealing, but if anyone likes the sound of this don’t hesitate contact me. I am very new to this website so forgive me if I don't respond in a timely manner.

Thank you for your time.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Howdy! I'm looking for a 1x1 partner. My last three have disappeared... so... Anyway, what kind of fantasy are you looking for? High fantasy? Swords and Sorcery? Urban fantasy? I'm always open for Urban fantasy, though High and Heroic are fun too.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Hi there. What sort of plots and characters do you like to use in fantasy settings? Do you have a gender preference? Race and character archetype preferences within the fantasy genre?

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    Hi there. What sort of plots and characters do you like to use in fantasy settings? Do you have a gender preference? Race and character archetype preferences within the fantasy genre?
    Joining the question