Thread: Returning to roleplay and looking for some 1x1's

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Supernatural, Fantasy,Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Returning to roleplay and looking for some 1x1's

Hello, as the title says I am coming back to roleplay after some time away. I will say now. I have lost all my plots and characters over the years so am currently writing them back up. So I have no solid plots at the moment only drafts. I will update as I do them back up.

A bit about roleplay and me. I am a female but will play either gender. I will do any pairing gender wise. It doesn’t bother me. MxM, MxF, FxF or doubling up pairs. As for romance, I do not mind it but I like it to be organic and not forced. Also when it comes to the mature side of romance I prefer to skip to black. I just can not write it well. My post length varies from multi-liner to paragraphs depending on what there is to react to etc. I will be on at least once a day but I hope to be on more than that when work allows.

Genres I like:
    Fantasy/Paranormal
    Science Fiction
    Realism (I have only really got to dip my toe but I want to try more.)
    Fandom (Oc’s personally. I can’t do actual characters. I have tried.)
    Thriller/Horror
    Period

Plot Ideas:
    (As they are work in progress they aren’t fully fleshed out. But I am happy to share what I have. We may be able to to use them build an idea together.)
    *=WIP
    ^=No plot just an idea.
    *Two kingdoms at war in a place like Earth in the renaissance era.
    *Two experiments put into a home together two experience the world with the scientists watching them and ‘guiding’ if needed. (Android/Anthropomorphic)
    ^An old vampire (werewolf/lycan) takes in a new/modern vampire (werewolf/lycan)

Fandoms
    Lotr verse
    GoT verse
    Xmen verse
    Harry Potter verse
    Black butler verse
    Supernatural verse

I am really up to try anything though. If nothing gets your interest here. I would be happy to come up with a plot/idea together. I love building the start of the story together too.
    Last edited by Madiglib; 04-10-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'd be willing to give it a go, but I'd like a little more information on your plot/pairing preferences, since the ones you have listed are hard to get a spark of inspiration from. Have anything more developed that might pique my interest? If not, we could try to workshop something, just drop me a PM.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....