Thread: Binding of the Times (BxG or GxG)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Couples and Animal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Binding of the Times (BxG or GxG)

Queen Alice was no different from the average ruler. She loved her people and her country, she was the sole ruler of her homeland since she was the age of 14. Years have past and she is to be betrothed to the enemy. Her new spouse is to help her country thrive, providing her with a large army and the promise of an heir. But will Alice's marriage last as long as it should? Or will the dark secrets of her family's past ruin her grip to the throne?

Character: Queen Alice of Ulv

Eye Color: Light Blue

Hair color: Platinum Blonde

Height: 5'3

Build: Curvy and lean

Skin: Pale

Interests: Art, Music, Outdoors and hosting parties. Her best friend/companion is a wolf named Helm

Background: Her mother pasted at a young age while giving birth to her only brother, and the true heir to the throne. Her father raised her to be more of a king than the proper princess/queen like she is suppose to be. She is rather stubborn and power hungry, but has a kind heart and is understanding. She became Queen at the age of 14 due to her father falling ill and eventually killing him. She has no family other than her servants she has known since she was a child. She fears being with child because of what happened to her mother, but it willing to do her duty as Queen and provide an heir.

I am just looking for someone who is willing to roleplay with me and be the prince or princess to the rival kingdom. Technically our families have had a feud for decades but it doesn't unravel what exactly the feud is until later on throughout the role play. There will be so called "mature scenes" but we can do what I call a time skip to whatever happens after. But people will get the idea when reading and kind of fill in the blanks themselves.
    Last edited by eya.2019; 04-30-2019 at 03:12 AM.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Are you looking for just 1 other writer or will this be an open story for others? If just one, I will move this to 1 X 1 OOC, about ready to crash for the night, if no one hops in to write with you, I might create a Prince character, who knows, maybe a Princess, depending on how you would want the story to work.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Couples and Animal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am looking for one other person to rp with. And it doesn't matter whether its a prince or princess. I'm not picky

Couples and Animal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thank you for moving it

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Moved to 1 X 1, I will put together a Character Sheet for the Prince, definitely sounds like a story I am interested in.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Character: Prince Philip Malikar of Tokko

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'6"

Build: Lean and athletic

Skin: Tan

Interests: Unarmed combat training, archery, blade weapon training

Background: Philip is the middle child of three, his elder brother - Aire apparent to the throne of Tokko is always cautious of Philip's plots to see to his demise. Philips younger sister, Sakura, has her own agenda in seeing to one day rule over the lands around Tokko. Through conquests for his Father, Philip is aware of the Kingdom of Ulv to the North of Tokko and of the beautiful Queen whom rules over Ulv. Philip has never considered the arranged marriage between the King and Queen of Ulv as nothing more than a control merger to provide her realm a power base. Such a base could easily come tumbling down with the right plot in place. To properly win over the lovely Queen, dispose of the figure head King and retain the King's military might would be a artful plan in deed.

Couples and Animal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alice paces the room, anxiously waiting for her adviser to return. She heard that he had found a potential suitor that was part of a rather powerful neighboring kingdom. Helm stands guard at the door and looks back at her. "Don't worry, your majesty. Ulric wouldn't pick just anyone to court you. You know whomever it is means well."

"That is not what I'm concerned about, Helm. Ulric is like a father to me, and I trust he knows who is a good pick. But what if this one is just like the others?"

The white wolf chuckled, "Alice, stop being childish. Ulric will be back soon. In the meantime, get yourself ready and show no fear."

The queen nodded and sat herself down in her throne. Taking a deep breath, she straightened her back and fixed the loose strands of her platinum hair behind her ear. Alice flared out the skirt of her emerald dress and fixed the crown upon her head. Helm moved from the door and walked slowly to sit beside her, still watching the door attentively. Her heart began to race as she could hear the faint echo of footsteps coming down the hallway.

(I forgot to mention that Helm can talk)

Couples and Animal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump