Thread: Whimsy's Mystical Haven

Just around the river bend, through the mists of Avalon, hard right at the rainbow.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Persistent worlds infused with high fantasy.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Whimsy's Mystical Haven

Spoiler: A winged messenger travels light. 

A regal raven dutifully soars throughout Downtown, tapping its beak against the doors of all occupied abodes to denote its presence. Not a denizen is neglected, as the carrier also effortlessly drops its token upon the shoulders of travels who choose to forgo a fixed location. Upon closer inspection, each invitation is scented with the recipient's preferred fragrance and either a sprig of flora or a tasteful leaf. Its wax seal seems to take on the tone of the handler's disposition.

Spoiler: Come one, come all to Whimsy's mystical haven! 

Enclosed in the envelope is a map of the environs with gold leaf adorning the title of each region. An enchanted path slithers in a multitude of directions according to the viewer's ideal of a scenic route. Some may espy rushing waterfalls, while others may be treated to gentle plains.

Spoiler: You've arrived! 

Finally, the journeyer arrives at a tucked away alcove in a garden lush with wildflowers and peppered with ponds adorned in lily pads. A cottage of eccentric construction with sleepy, drooping slopes and sharp roofs alludes to the comely oddities within.

Spoiler: "Please, do come in!" 

A genuine earnestness laces the hostess' voice, though her welcoming smile belies a hint of reservation - one with honed intuition can surmise she is not accustomed to visitors. She is dressed in attire that is either decadent or haphazard, as though she may have anxiously heaped on layers and jewels to feel prepared for company. The woman appears to have a penchant for feathers, one side of her coiff ornate with crimson and onyx plumage.

"There are many ways to entertain yourself here - each room is at your disposal, and I'm sure I can magick up another alternative if you are wanting for anything!"

She gestures with a fluid wave of her hand, beaming with encouragement.

What will you choose?

Cast at Whimsy's altar spaces.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Receive a tarot reading - she has more than fifteen decks to choose from! You are, of course, free to bring your own!

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Concoct an antidote or potion at her apothecary.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Design a customized Book of Shadows.

Spoiler:  

Research and plot out a story in one of her studies.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Thumb through crystals - even ask for healing to alleviate what troubles you!
    Spoiler:  

Rummage through the kitchen or cook up a brew at the hearth.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Enjoy meal service in the dining hall.
    Spoiler:  

Wind down for a spot of tea.
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Ground yourself in the meditation corner.
    Spoiler:  

Lounge and delightfully languish with ample room for companions - help yourself to numerous coffees, desserts, and musical instruments!
    Spoiler:  

Venture out into the enchanted forest or seek out the soothing hot springs - please remain covered!

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Rest in one of the many guest bedrooms in between wearying quests.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Last edited by bluemoon; 05-08-2019 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Image code servicing

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*Teleports in and nods approvingly.* My my madam you are dedicated.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

*Moon nods to the hostess, her hand extended with a slip of paper held within.*

This is my bill for services rendered...no need to worry...just a few missing brackets in the imaging codes. All your pictures should be displayed wonderfully now. No need to thank me...it has been a pleasure ma'am.

I'll take my payment in cookies please!

Just around the river bend, through the mists of Avalon, hard right at the rainbow.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Dedicated? Oh, I think the word that I would apply to this situation is ... terribly bored! After an extended tedium, you maniacally decorate ..."

"As for the mismatched magick for this realm - I'm terribly sorry! I'm a little rough around the edges and slowly learning the incantations. When a cottage opened up, I just had to have it, not realizing that I would need to adjust to these lands!"

*With a flick of her wrist, a stately goblet appears with a delectable tower of cookies stacked inside.* As you wish! I figured chocolate chip is an interdimensional favorite, but perhaps you have different tastes!

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Ah, chocolate chip is most divine! Thank you m'lady!

*Moon pulls up a chair and dives into her cookies.*

Mmmm...so lovely! Too bad Merry isn't here to enjoy them with me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Is Merry far? Tell me more about this companion of yours! I am sure this lovely individual could find a form of entertainment here."

*Simpers with concern.* "Here -- I was remiss to not offer this to complement your reward!" *A crystal glass of farm fresh milk appears on the end table by Moon's selected chair.*

"How have your journeys treated you? Any news of the world beyond this hideaway?"

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Merry is one of RPA's moderators...but like myself, she has a thing for sweets!

*Moon swirls a cookie in the milk and continues to consume the delicious treat.*

The world beyond your bridge is a confusing place. Full of gadgets and electrical contraptions that can only be operated by the young trolls. The horde and I prefer the quiet of the forest. We had traveled the world under the cover of darkness for years. So lovely is the night.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*Drops in from a wormhole.* Hmm will need to get the Ninja Cats in here one day. *Goes to inspect the bar*

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50