Thread: hi!!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    realistic and romantic!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Romance hi!!

hi everyone! my name is ellie and i'm relatively new to the roleplaying community! i'm interested in romantic and realistic roleplays, but i'm also interested in branching out and trying new roles!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Hello Ellie and welcome to RPA! As a New Forum Person, you will have limited access to the site, but it only takes a short while to become a regular member. Just show that you are active, and your status will change quickly. I would recommend hanging out in the Downtown area to get your feet wet in a relaxing and laid back manner--plus you might just run into our quirky characters which roam those halls. Beware the welcoming wagon, coming to you in the guise of a Badger Gang. There is also a zombie horde, fluffy squirrels, ninja cats, and dragons. But no worries, they rarely bite!

Anyhow, enjoy your time here exploring the wonderful world of writing! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are a friendly group!

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

A tall, olive-drab figure moans. "Boss, da paint's dried, I can't move! Is dat... you, boss?"

"Yeah, yeah, ya big wuss. We're comin' with da paint thinner 'n' wire brushes," someone mutters from behind him. A badger, standing waist-high, wearing a black pin-striped Zoot suit appears, the toothpick in the corner of his mouth drawing small circles in the air as he smacks the back of the wire brush in the pad of his paw. "We'll break you outta dere in no time.... who's dis?"
    "Boss?" the green mound asks, confused.
    "Can it, Mongo, we's got company," the badger says, eyeing you up with a scowl. "I ain't ever seen you around here before, you must be new."

Toothpick sighs, dropping the wire brush on the floor, then reaches into his jacket to produce some index cards.

"Ahem! 'Welcome ta Roleplay Adventures!' Smile...."

He grins at you, while his namesake dangles precariously from his bottom lip. With a little nod, it flicks upward and he catches it in midair with a little snap, restoring it to its usual place.

"Ahem. 'Anything can happen here, and usually does. And we like's da new people whole bunches. But because yer a new fish, we gotta warn ya that yer under re... re... re-strict-ions, and can't do a lot. Youse gets two emails, so delete yer sent mail so's you can get replied back. And you can't look at anybody's profile, not even yer own."

"Boss, can we hurry dis up, I gotta itch...."
    "Patience, Mongo, patience," Toothpick says, shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "Dis guy is always complainin'. Now were were we? Oh yes, ahem! 'Dis is nothin' against youse, we just don't want dis forum filling up with dat type of guys dat try ta sell ya a five dollar gold watch that ain't worth the paint on 'em.'"

He pauses to change cards.

"Ahem. 'Ta get yerself outta Dutch, ya just needs ta be active. Go play some games Downtown, get yerself involved with one of da roleplays. When da Management sees ya being active, dey will make ya a member....'"

"Boss, boss!" yells a new voice behind you. A second badger, dressed like Toothpick but carrying a Thompson Machine gun comes running around from behind Mongo. "Boss, we found... who's dat?!?"

"It's not a zombie squirrel," Toothpock fumes, turning to face his minion. "Where's da gear?"
    "Huh? Oh! We got inta da car detailer down da street, we can sandblast Mongo!"
    "WHAT?!?"
    "Sush, Mongo," Toothpick orders. "Okay, we can sandblast da paint off, but how are we gonna get him dere, Buttons?"
    "Da Shark found a forklift," Buttons says, as the rumble of the forklift fills the alley. The two forks slide out from either side of the paint-bound Mongo, and lifts up to catch him on the elbows.

"Boss!" Mongo cries out.
    "Ye're doin' fine!" Toothpick waves. He turns and gives you a tug on his hat. "Sorry, we gotta take care of dis! Enjoy yer stay!"

"Boss?!?" Mongo asks worriedly. "Is dis going ta hurt?"
    "Naw, I shouldn't feel a thing," Toothpick grins, following the giant badger as the forklift goes back down the alley.
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

I really like to do anything, but mostly survival types, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, and adventure.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Howdy! I'm in a roleplay group that is currently looking for a few more people! If you're interested, here's the link to the Out of Character thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93499
    We just need a few more and then we'll get the In Character thread up.

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA!

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!

Admin of Awesome
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)

Welcome! Glad you found us and joined our brand of fun!
    Hope to see you about!
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!