Thread: Hi There

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature, Fantasy, Horror, group RP's and maybe other stuff to, if it speaks to me
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Hi There

Hello to you all

I am very new to all of this, but i like to write and to be someone else trough my chars.
    I have been sick for a while and my imagination and words kind of dissapeard from my mind, so
    now im ready to start all over again, and to just let it flow.

I am also an adult, got two pretty big kids and im from Denmark, so sorry for any miss spellings

big hugs from me
    SilverWitch

Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hello and welcome!

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi there and welcome to RPA!

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Mature, Fantasy, Horror, group RP's and maybe other stuff to, if it speaks to me
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

thank you so much now i just need to learn the ropes here

I really like to do anything, but mostly survival types, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, and adventure.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Howdy! I'm in a roleplaying group that is currently looking for more people to join. If you're interested, here's the link to the Out of Character: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93499
    We just need a few more and we'll get an IC up.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

thanks <3 so far i have not found 1 i want to join yet, but im looking and just taking the site in before doing anything really. But yeah, roleplay is what im here for. But dont people use pictures for their chars ?? im used to do that, and finding pictures for how the world will look.... kind of like you visualise yourself being there. kind of like a dream... That might just be me

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

"Hmmm, pictures," Toothpick says, glancing at Mongo - who, after being de-furred by the sandblaster used to remove the paint, now looks like a giant pink badger with a bad case of mange, and wearing a cone of shame. "We got those?"

"Uh, people can find pictures onna Internet boss," the badger says, wincing at the echo, "Or talk ta one of da banner shops."
    "So no pictures?"
    "Da boss gots some, boss," Mongo shrugs, scratching at the base of the cone. "Boss, can I take this off, now?"
    "Da doc says ya ta keep it on fer what, a good week?"
    "But it itches!" the badger moans, rubbing his arms.
    "Dat's da fur growin' back. Now where were we?"

"Uh," the badger on his right says, holding up one paw. "Answerin' da new person's question, boss?"
    "Good!" Toothpick beamed. "And....?"
    "And?"
    "And what else, Buttons?"
    "Uh, I don't know, boss."
    "Oh! Dey're new, so you're gonna read da cards?"
    "Right!" Toothpick snapped, turning back to you. Reaching into his pinstriped suit jacket, he produces two index cards.

"Ahem! 'Welcome ta Roleplay Adventures!' Smile!"

He pauses to glare back at his hench-badgers. "Anyone of youse ta say one word, and Mongo won't be da only one here wearin a collar!"

"Right! 'Anything can happen here, and usually does. And we like's da new people whole bunches. But because yer a new fish, we gotta warn ya that yer under re... re... re-strict-ions, and can't do a lot. Youse gets two emails, so delete yer sent mail so's you can get replied back. And you can't look at anybody's profile, not even yer own."

"Yer better off," The Shark says. He's kneeling on the ground playing a quick pickup game of cutthroat solitaire - judging by the electric razor he's got next to his deck. "Some of dem profiles I wouldn't let me Mam see."
    "Shark, do you mind? I'm takin' here!"
    "Sorry, boss."

"Dat's more like it! Ahem! 'Dis is nothin' against youse, we just don't want dis forum filling up with dat type of guys dat try ta sell ya a five dollar gold watch that ain't worth the paint on 'em."
    "We're runnin' outta room ta bury them," the Shark smirks, playing an ace and cleaning up a stack. "Maybe that new game's got some room somewhere...."

"Can it!" Toothpick growls. "Ahem. 'Ta get yerself outta Dutch, ya just needs ta be active. Go play some games Downtown, get yerself involved with one of da roleplays. When da Management sees ya being active, dey will make ya a member...."

"Yeah, dey throw Crash, da membership Goldfish at da back of yer head, bowl 'n' all." Buttons grins.
    "It's not as bad as it sounds," Toothpick shrugs. "Da swellin' usually goes away after a week."
    "What about da double-vision?" Button interjects.
    "A few days, a week tops. Anyways, we're glad ta meet ya. Boys, get inta da car!"

"Uh, Boss?" Buttons says, watching Mongo struggling to get his collar into the ancient Ford. "Meybe we should getta cab?"
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Admin of Awesome
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA ~ glad you found us and joined. Please ask away if you need anything while you're checking things out. Have fun!
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA SilverWitch! No worries if you haven't found an RP to join yet, you can always start your own! As for using pictures, that is typically up to the individual...or the game master. Character pictures are common, but world pictures are a bit rare.