Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey <3

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy mostly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello Hey <3

Hello

I recently turned nineteen, which more or less sent me on a spiral of "OH MY GOD I'M GETTING OLD HELP" so I've been rediscovering my youth lately. Roleplay and storytelling was a big part of that, and I'm starting to realize it's something that I've honestly been missing. There's something about the thrill of creating a new identity and immersing yourself in a world completely separate from your own that I find, frankly, addicting.

Anyway, I hope to rediscover that here with all of you <3

Thank you,
    AnnieBananie uwu

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!

I really like to do anything, but mostly survival types, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, and adventure.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Howdy! I'm SaltyIrishman, and I've been looking for new people. The group I'm in is looking for more people before we really start, so if you're interested, here's the link to the Out of Character: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93499
    We'll get the In Character up as soon as we get a few more!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA! Hope you find you like it here!

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

An ancient Ford Phaeton screeches to a halt besides you - the driver is wearing a cone of shame, currently pressed against the ceiling of the ancient automobile. You get the vague impression he's turning his head and mumbling something.

"What?" some yells from the back seat.
    "Boss, I think he sayin' dere's a new person over dere."
    "Oh, well why didn't he say so?"

The rear door abruptly opens, and three badgers, about waist-high, wearing pinstriped Zoot Suits and Fedoras come out. Two are clutching Thompson machine guns in their paws, the middle one has a toothpick that's bouncing in the corner of his mouth like a conductor's baton.

"Welcome ta Roleplay Adventures, we're sorta da unofficial welcome wagon," Toothpick announces, bowing slightly.
    "Yeah," says the badger to his right, "Dat community service thing da judge wanted."
    "Can it, Buttons," his boss growls, straightening up. reaching under his lapel, he pulls out two index cards.

"Ahem! 'Welcome ta Roleplay Adventures!' Smile!"

"Boss, ya already said that," Buttons whispers loudly while the other one kneels on the ground, laying his weapon beside him and producing a deck of cards he starts to deal out.

"Did I? Sorry! Er, where was I? Oh yes. Ahem! 'Anything can happen here, and usually does. And we like's da new people whole bunches. But because yer a new fish, we gotta warn ya that yer under re... re... re-strict-ions, and can't do a lot. Youse gets two emails, so delete yer sent mail so's you can get replied back. And you can't look at anybody's profile, not even yer own."

"Trust issues," the card-playing badger says, dealing an ace on a stack and cleaning it up.

"Not now, Shark!" Toothpick growls. "Ahem! 'Dis is nothin' against youse, we just don't want dis forum filling up with dat type of guys dat try ta sell ya a five dollar gold watch that ain't worth the paint on 'em."

"We're runnin' outta room ta bury them," the Shark smirks, playing an ace and cleaning up a stack. "
    "Can it!" Toothpick growls. "Ahem. 'Ta get yerself outta Dutch, ya just needs ta be active. Go play some games Downtown, get yerself involved with one of da roleplays. When da Management sees ya being active, dey will make ya a member...."

"Yeah, dey throw Crash, da membership Goldfish at da back of yer head, bowl 'n' all." Buttons grins.
    "It's not as bad as it sounds," Toothpick shrugs. "Da swellin' usually goes away after a week."
    "What about da double-vision?" Button interjects.
    "A few days, a week tops. Anyways, we're glad ta meet ya. Boys, get inta da car!"

"Boss, is it safe ta have Mongo drive like that?"
    "Sure it is," Toothpick says. "He ain't hit nothin' yet."
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Already feeling old at 19? Sorry to say, but it all goes downhill from here.

But it DID bring you to us, so I guess it isn't wholly a bad thing. The 1x1 forum is my haunt, start a recruitment thread down there and I'll be sure to poke my head in.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Fantasy mostly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hiii <3

You're all so sweeeeet! <3 <3 T.T

I already found some that sound fun xD 100% ready for another reason to neglect my homework

@Enigma

I'm guessing that's a no on the watch, then?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

"Boss, we got the shovels!" Button says, rubbing his shoulder as he comes into the office. "Boy, dat bag of quicklime gets heavier and heavier...."
    "Save it fer Nazgul's thongs, boys," Toothpick says, putting down the phone. "Which'll be tonight, cause of da incinerator broke down again. But dey made member."
    "Congrats! Should we send a card, boss?"
    "We'll do a drive-by. Somethin' ta remember us."
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Admin of Awesome
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)

Hello Annie ~ welcome to RPA. You remind me of someone that used to be here... so thank you for the smiles! hope you have fun here and make lots of friends
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast