Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: APOTHEOSIS: A RWBYAU rp

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lent turned as Sorrell burst in and in a moment a look of relief ghosted accross his face before he shoved the small scroll like device into her hands.
    "This is what they are after, you stand the best chance of escaping with it" He told her in a hushed tone while dragging her toward a back wall where he kept a secret exit. "trust no one with it do you understand? In fact, if you don't trust anyone completely that device doesn't exist let alone telling them of its contents."

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorrel looked questioningly at Councilor Lent as he shoved the small scroll into her hands. “Right.” She said as she nodded vigorously. “I never got this and I Don’t trust anyone and don’t tell anyone.” She nodded as he pushed her towards the secret exit. “ oh! And this conversation never happened. Got it!” She nodded again and then paused for a moment. “Then what about you sir, what are you going to do? and also so um uh What should I do now? Should I go back and look for the guy with the large dust blade? It seems he’s behind it all...” She asked as she hid the device in her pocket in the flounce of her back skirt

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"No, You must avoid him at all costs!" Lent said as he pushed Sorrell past the door then hit a second switch to cause it close an separate them. "GO NOW!" He shouted just before a loud crash could be heard past the door. While the sounds that emanated from beyond were clearly of a struggle it would quickly become clear to anyone who heard it how one sided the struggle truly was.

(Sorry for the delay I kept getting distracted)

Several miles away a lone ashen haired man sat at a bar sipping his beer and watching the news cast speaking of a breaking development in at a white fang strong hold, apparently some organized bandits had attacked and were now ransacking the buildings and openly executing the militia the white fang had been building over the past few months. "Shit" the man muttered into his glass recognizing the compound. "What have you done now Rafe?"

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorrel stood there for a few seconds staring at the wall that used to be an opening in front of her. Everything was just so confusing. But she knew what she had to do for now, which was to go, and now. So she quickly followed the path and finally exited leading to who knows where after feeling like walking in a tunnel forever. She walked a bit aimlessly thinking of the events that just transpired. Was everything she was working for for nothing? But at least she knew one thing.

"Stay away from the creep with the large dustblade." She thought to herself. But if she had to do that, then she couldn't go back and help out could she? She shook her head which was filled with many conflicting thoughts.

She sighed. "Why does everything have to be so complicated?"
    She then stopped and looked around at her surroundings and realized a bigger problem at hand. She had wandered lost in thought and had no idea where she was or which direction she came from.

"Hahaha..." She chuckled to herself. She smiled a bit at herself for being so foolish as to wander so far off lost in thought and not paying any attention to her surroundings. Getting lost wasn't her forte, but it also wasn't a rare occurrence, unfortunately.

"well, hopefully I'll get lucky and find out where I am." she said aloud to no one. She then just began to wander about looking for something familiar, just like she always did, and usually would luck out and not stay lost for too long.

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

REBOOT INCOMING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12