As the king and queen sleep, a mob invades the castle. Half the guards are killed by the time a runner reaches the king's chambers alerting him of what is going on. He wakes the queen wanting her to run to safety before he joined the fight but she was pregnant and there were complications, she could hardly move. She convinced him to leave her and to help his men. The king won but when he came back the queen, Sarah, was gone as well as their 3-year-old son, Asher or Ash.

Years later the king married and had another child, a girl. When she was 16 years old and suitors were starting to pursue her, one duke gave her a save. The slave was female, the same age as the king's first daughter would have been, and she looked actually like Sarah. Once the king saw her he realised who she was and ......

I want to use this starter with someone. We would start by (my character) the duke giving (my character) the slave girl to (your character) the princess. You would also play the king. The brother Ash would be my character as well.
You would be allowed to respond however you want to the slave girl so long as it is clean.
I also wouldn't mind a straight romance plot added in as well. We can add magic and/or abilities too. Feel free to ask if you like the starter but want to add to it.

[I am also looking for a partner in general.]