Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"Light and Darkness are abstract terms when you consider the order of the world." Rafe said answering Luna's question. "In elemental terms they are just opposite forces one unable to truly exist without the other. The heartless themselves are actually a normal occurrence, it's the branded ones that have upset the natural balance, from what I understand a scientist found a way to artificially create and control these heartless, whats more is that this individual has apparently been alive for quite some time and has been manipulating things in his favor all for a singular outcome." Rafe paused for a minute before deciding to lay his hand on the table so to speak. "I'll try and make this as clear as I can but understand I dont' have all the information, I'm sure most of you have heard something of this is rumor anyway, there is something of an organization trying to manipulate a conflict in order to release sealed hearts be that from the heartless or living people it doesn't really seem to matter. This is the second such event of this to my knowledge and trust me, we can not allow it to happen a second time. The first time this happened it completely shattered the words to their present state. All of my friends and family wiped out in an instant all for one man and his damned ambitions." He turned to Luna after composing himself. "That is the "darkness" I speak up young lady. The unchecked hubris of a mortals ambition and hunger for power."

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alinara stopped as Luna spoke up again, ready to speak say something back, but then another spoke up. He seemed to have an idea of it, but the picture from his perspective. Knowledge from the places he is from. "The darkness I've seen here is one that has been beaten down time and time again, skewing the balance towards the Light. All from the power of a single boy. One that wholely believes that the darkness is something that must be banished from things. That only by embracing the Light can balance be achieved."

She just shook her head,returning to walk away. "But I can see that naught of what I can say will change your path. Even with the knowledge that for each time the balance is thrown askew, the stronger the backlash must be to try to restore it properly. Even if that means all must be reset to the beginning." And with that she had turned the corner, moving on to call forth the others.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx was confused by the cryptic messages of Alinara but he focused back on Alexiel while gently holding her in his arms. “I don’t know why, but your face seems familiar. I just can’t remember. I wish I could because you seem like a kind and beautiful person who cares about people.”

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

As Riku and Kairi left in the portal Undine watched as the portal closed and as the portal was closing a black spot appeared inside of the portal as it closed. The color drained from their face as they realized that Noctis must have been watching, and that darkness they saw was him or one of his wraiths entering the same portal. All they could do was hope that nothing happened to the two young warriors.

They turned and faced the ocean as the sun was setting over the water. An orange red glow filled the sky as they closed their eyes as they thought of what could happen. “My the light protect both of those young warriors. The light can lose another warrior to the darkness.” Undin said as they disappeared in a flash of light.

As Riku and Kairi was being transported through the light to Traverse Town. Suddenly a darkness reached for Riku and began surrounding him. Fighting back Riku did as much as he could against the darkness that was surrounding him. Yet it was all in vain. In a panic he looked to Kairi to make sure she was okay, and saw that the darkness was leaving her alone. This was a relief, but at the same time raised the question. Why was it after him again?

Pushing these thoughts to the back of his mind since he needed to concentrate on the task at hand he raised his voice to reach Kairi. He needed her to not get involved whatever this was it was after him and him alone. He knew she would try and help him.

“Kairi, Don’t worry about me. Just keep going. They will need you to guide them until I return.”

As Kairi was walking slightly ahead of Riku deep in thought about meeting these new wielders. Then as they were heading to Traverse Town Kairi felt something was wrong. When she heard his words she turned and said before he was taken by the darkness, "Riku! Don't you dare let them get to you. We will find a way to save you!" However she felt hurt that the darkness was trying to take Riku, they already took Sora. Although she was likely not targeted was because of the fact that she is a princess of heart; however with the being said, why were they not after her?

When those words left Riku’s lips the darkness consumed him and took him from the corridor of light. The darkness felt like it was constricting around him closing of his breath and threatening to take his consciousness. Then suddenly the darkness released him from his bonds and dropped him off in an unknown location in the realm of darkness.

Riku slowly picked himself up off the ground and took in his surroundings. This place was familiar, and yet at the same time the darkness around him was so thick that he felt like it was going to consume him.

“Where is this place?’ Riku questioned knowing good and well that no one would answer. The realm of Darkness has never been known as a place of answers since the only creatures here were unable to speak a coherent word. Doing the only thing that he could possibly do he began walking through the darkness to try and find his way back to the realm of light. Little did Riku know that he was being watched from atop a cliff by a man in a black coat.

“Wander deeper into my nest, and become consumed by the darkness that awaits you.”

=-=-=-=-=-

Stopping in his tracks Raizel turned to the girl that spoke to him as he was leaving. Saying that if the darkness is not stopped then there would be no place that would be free for him to live. Though even with that he really didn't care to get involved in whatever they were talking about. He truthfully believed that light and darkness could learn to co- exist. Giving a large sight he turned his back once more.

"Fighting a battle that has nothing to do with me is not something that I have an interest in. Whether it be for the light or the darkness. Even if the world were to disappear in the next couple of minutes. I want to be able to say I was able to live for myself." Raizel said as he had this nagging feeling pulling at him. He may be acting like he didn’t care, but truthfully no matter how much he tries to close off his heart it was impossible. That was what got him in trouble in the first place. Thinking for others rather than just for himself.

Cursing under his breath he looked to the others. “Why is it so important that you have to fight the darkness? Why cant the light and the darkness coexist like they should?” Raizel asked this question was meant for the woman in the dark armor as well, but she seamed to leave before he asked.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234