Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Everything was going according to plan. The warriors were reacting as he expected. Ardeth dodged the attack, Alexiel tried to protect the man by putting herself between him and the spell, and Luna used her magic to push the reckless girl out of the way. They are protecting one another. Yet they are not acting like a team. They are all doing their own thing without any form of communication or synergy. That will work to his advantage in the long run. As he snapped his fingers, the energy dissipated just as it hit the building behind his intended target.

When Vanigx and his little dragon attacked, one of the hooded figures jumped from the roof between it and Noctis. A metal clanking could be heard when he landed. The cloaked figure held out his hand and a wall of dark light appeared all around him and Noctis stopping both attacks shattering them.

"There was no need for you to interfere." Umbra said as he turned towards the figure.

"Sorry." The male voice said as he bowed respectfully.

"Well no sense crying over spilt milk. Besides I may have overestimated these warriors." Noctis said as he looked behind him seeing the spell caster Raizel. "You should understand how much power I have after I cast that spell, and yet you think your measly power would hurt me." Noctis said in a calm voice as he stared into the man's eyes.

"I do understand."

Was all Raizel said as he held his hand palm out at the man that attacked. He might not stand a chance as far as power, but even at this range he could do some damage even if he did put up a barrier. That is if he even thought of gathering any magical energy.

Noctis turned his attention to Vanigx as he shook his head. "All of your raving about your darkness. That tiny speck of darkness you think is so grand is nothing. You try to be a martyr, and yet the only person who believes that is yourself. Your heart is weak because you came to be struggling against an unseen force that is no longer with you. Besides, even with your armor and your little pet, you are no match for my followers, and you have absolutely no chance against me." Noctis said as he looked up to the rest of his Wraiths. "Why not come down and say hello?"

Without saying a word, the others jumped down next to their fellow Wraith. All of them were hidden with their hoods.

"These are my Wraiths. Don't worry; you will get to know them very well. That is, if you can survive my little game."

"If we are not needed, then I think it is time we took care of our assignments." A man with an Arabic accent said as he opened a portal.

"Go ahead. I have no further use for all of you at the moment. Besides, two of you need to eliminate our uninvited guest."

"Hmm… I am looking forward to that." A female voice said as she looked to Kairi. "I am sure he will make a fine pet. Though breaking him might be a challenge.

Each of them bowed their heads and walked into the portal that the one opened. Yet one Wraith stopped before entering the vortex. He turned and looked at the youngman in the dark armor.

"Blaming the darkness for your faults is crutch. You need to stop being a baby." A metalic sounding voice said as he then turned and entered the portal with nothing else said.

The lavender and black portal closed as soon after the last Wraith entered. If any of the warriors of light wanted to follow they could, but if they did, they would find themselves in the realm of darkness, and would not be able to withstand the darkness of that level. It was a miracle that Riku was able to exist in that level for darkness.

"Now that they are gone, it is time to see how well you survive this little game." Noctis said as the shadows in the area started to move. The shadows began to take shape, and several heartless appeared. There were shadows, neo shadows, and dark balls. There was at least fifteen of each species of heartless surrounding the small group of warriors.

As soon as the heartless appeared, he quickly turned around and closed the distance between him and Raizel. "As for you…" He said right before hitting the young magician in the chest with his hand. The force of this strike sent Raizel flying backwards into a building, hitting it hard enough to shatter the brick and leave an indentation. "I think you need a time out."

Raizel hit the wall hard and smacked his head against the wall. The force of this strike knocked him for a loop and he was not able to stand after sliding to the ground.

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alinara had arrived upon a rooftop, watching the action unfolding. She was back in her dark knight job, the black armor encasing her once again seeing the wraiths leave having making the attacks the warriors did basically useless. Once the wraiths left though, it was her signal to join in. Blood dripped down her blade, coating it liberally before she flung it at Noctis. The blade slammed into the ground before him, aether magic flowing across it. "[Sanguine Explosion]." She watched as the blood on the blade shoot out in spikes at Noctis, violently trying to pierce into him.

She knew Noctis was expecting her to make an attack and he was strong enough the he could shrug it off too. So when she jumped down, she was staring at him as she grabbed her blade. "We had a deal Noctis! You wouldn't touch them while they remained here, it would be my duty to show them truth and lead them to balance." She raised her blade, pointing it at him. "Do you fear the Light Warriors so much you'd strike them down now instead of bringing them to the righteous cause?!" She growled at him, trying to let rage flow through her. It was most of an act, a work to move her to to the Light Warrior's graces. "Damnit if you won't support drawing more towards the balance of the worlds, the universe..."

She assumed her battle stance, narrowing her eyes. "I will have to strike you down. Balance requires finesse, not blind striking down of things!" She took a brief glance back at the heartless behind her before glancing back at Noctis. She didn't speak her thoughts, she had to keep her act up to work to good graces.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Umbra called down his servants - ‘Wraiths’, he called them - and Ardeth recognized one of their voices as that of the man who’d kidnapped his father. That same man opened a portal soon afterward, and Ardeth almost instinctively started to run after him, but was forced to stop just short of the portal, the pure darkness within making him almost physically ill. At the same time, Ardeth recalled his new teammates and withdrew back toward the group, standing with them as several hordes of Heartless appeared.

After that, Ardeth lost all track of Wilhelmina and the others during the confusion of the battle. His key-shaped sword appeared once again, and he wielded it against the Heartless as efficiently and skillfully as he would wield any other sword, though some of the Heartless were more difficult than others to dispatch. A glowing silver rabbit hopped past him at several of the Heartless, and Ardeth was more than grateful for its presence, its light seeming to filter through him and purge out the dark taint that the Heartless left behind.

Seeing as Raizel was knocked against a wall, Ardeth ducked and rolled past a couple of Heartless to reach Raizel, standing defensively between him and the assailants and fighting off any and all Heartless that drew too close.

Luna did nothing at first as the battle reached a pause, merely observing the Wraiths as they appeared as well as the reactions of some of her newfound friends. But then the yelloweyes appeared, and from there the battle resumed, so Luna sprang into action yet again, wielding her wand in one hand and her Keyblade in the other.

“Expecto Patronum!” Luna said aloud, materializing her hare patronus once again. The glowing silver hare dashed in a growing circle around Luna, forcing back the Heartless with varying degrees of success and managing to damage some of the weaker ones. Occasionally she would let the patronus fade away temporarily so that she could Apparate from one part of the battlefield to another as needed, whether to evade an incoming attack or to provide some timely assistance where possible, and then conjure her patronus again after that.

On one such occasion, Luna witnessed Raizel hitting a wall and being seriously incapacitated. Ardeth had arrived soon after to assist him, but his muggle dueling wouldn’t do much to keep the yelloweyes away, so Luna promptly Apparated on the scene and summoned her patronus to create more space between them and the Heartless.

And then who should show up but the strange armored girl who’d just stormed off not too long ago? Noctis had been attacking Raizel at the time, so both Ardeth and Luna had a good view of the scene as she hurled bloody spikes at Noctis.

“We had a deal Noctis! You wouldn't touch them while they remained here, it would be my duty to show them truth and lead them to balance.”

While Alinara was talking, Ardeth and Luna took the opportunity to turn to Raizel and attempt to tend to him. Luna happened to have a bottle of Wiggenweld Potion handy - having brought it along during the search for Harry earlier - so she knelt beside Raizel and offered him the potion while Ardeth held off the Heartless.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx was pissed at whoever that metallic figure was as Bahamut was dismissed before he began to help fight the heartless. “Everyone, stand together. The worlds are counting on us to protect it.” In his mind though.he was thinking about the words of the metallic voice and hoped they weren’t true. Vanigx hoped that someday he’ll atone for his past.

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel knew she would have to fight, she was not unfamiliar with it, after all; she had to see many battles back in Spearia. She then moved her hands over her helmet releasing it. She then surveyed the area, although she didn't have the confidence that Big sister Wilhelmina had, she would try. "Haste," She then rushed over to where Luna, Ardeth, and the unconscious Raziel was, "Ms. Luna, could you and Ardeth-san watch over Raziel until he awakens?" Alexiel then paused and then gathering energy around her, as it is a ability of her heaven's keyblade, but she can only do it once a day, "I hope this works for you Raziel-san..." She then concentrated with all of her might, "MAGIC OVERCHARGE!"

She then unleashed her keyblade's ability, filling up Raziel's magic reserves as best as she could. Since she predicted that he was similar to Luna-san; however his magic seemed different. She then recalled her armor, making sure that Raziel could get as much magical energy as she could gather, when she couldn't gather anymore she then fell to her knees and then holding herself up by her keyblade, she then used an ether that she brought with her.

Alexiel then stood up, "Once Raziel-san awakens, I would suggest trying to work together, as best as you can." She then handed them a mega-elixir, "When your energy is running low, use this, it will recharge your health and magic. So forgive me for being rude, I wish to tend to the others."

She then felt Vangix's guilt, she then rushed over to him, "Vangix-san, don't listen to what they are telling you..." she then placed a hand on his shoulder to encourage him. She then smiled friendly at him, "Besides, remember what i told you, your past is apart of you, but it doesn't make who you are, you are not the same as you were then. If you can handle these heartless, I will take care of those on the other side." She then handed him an Elixir, "You may need this...take it...no questions." She then headed towards Kairi and Goofy.

"I am sure he will make a fine pet. Though breaking him might be a challenge." Kairi gripped her keyblade tighter, however she wouldn't give that wraith the satisfaction. 'You don't know Riku at all, he's a lot stronger than you give him credit for.'

However before Alexiel could reach Kairi and Goofy, she felt from the portal of darkness, she sensed people suffering beyond it. She then felt a familiar feeling, the same feeling she felt in her dream, the night before in her world. She then gritted her teeth, she wouldn't show them she could feel those suffering. 'I swear...when we find a way...we will do all we can.'

"Kairi, Goofy!" She then rushed to them, and then discussed a plan to take out a small group of heartless, "This will not be easy to pull off, if we could work together it may cut the number of heartless in half."

"Well gee golly gosh, what do we need to do?" Goofy asked, Kairi nodded, "If I can help, please tell me how."

Alexiel then continued, "It will take a little time to charge it up so we will need to charge our energy. We will need to continue to attack the heartless, I can let you know when it is ready." She then handed them a mega-elixir, "You will need this after, don't worry I'm fine."

Meanwhile in the shadows, Rocial was almost getting bored, she then yawned. "So, Noctis...what are you going to do?" She then shrugged, "Not that it is any of my business...I have only one objective." She then looked over to Alinara and then shook her head, "Its a fool's errand. Besides I know that she'll betray the darkness...any fool can see that. She will fall to the light." She then laughed at the idea. 'I refuse to work with her...besides I work best alone. I don't need others getting in my way.'

As Alexiel was explaining to Kairi and Goofy the plan, she then felt a malice she was too familiar with. She then told Goofy and Kairi, "We can still try to do the plan, but for now, gather the energy you need, There is something I need to take care of...please do not worry about me. Focus on the battle for now, they'll be time to talk about things."

She then jumped towards the top of a building, "You cannot hide...for I know your here...show yourself, Rocial!"

She then sarcastically clapped, "Only because dear sister, I let you find me. You forgot that part."

"Are you involved in this?" Alexiel asked with anger in her voice.

"Well what do you think?" Rocial grinned.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Spirit's & Crimson's Co-post

A deep sigh of irritation slipped out as she tuned out everything around her to calm her down a bit. It seemed nothing she did made things better, but she figured this would be good practice dealing with people that may not see her side or understand her view on things. "Well this is a good a time as ever try to remain positive, right?" Wilhelmina muttered to herself wondering what her mother would do in her stead.

After a moment Mina quickly shook the thought away remembering with Alexial by her side things will be okay though she hoped that she could find some kind of friendship with everyone if not mutual respect for each other. Wilhelmina began pulling herself out of thoughts when she heard the newcomer threaten Ardeth as he rolled out of the way and Alexial tried to jump in the way of the blast, but was quickly knocked out of the way Luna.

"Are you alright?" Wilhelmina called over with a worried expression checking her over but then her eyes shifted to the attacker and his followers. "It seems we have more problems than we could have possibly fathomed...," she replied softly ready to follow after Alexial until she heard her voice.

Alexiel smiled and called to Wilhelmina, "Yes, Big Sister...I am ok." She then turned her attention back to Rocial with a soft growl, gripping her keyblade a little tighter, "Stop playing games! Why are you here?"

Rocial smiled, she would not entertain Alexiel with that answer to that, as she looking over to Wilhelmina...of course she remembered her. It seemed like she didn't change at all. However it was unfortunate, she was on the wrong side. Rocial then spoke to Alexiel, "Too bad Alexiel-chan...Wilhelmina has chosen the wrong side."

Alexiel pointed her keyblade towards Rocial and spoke with anger in her voice, "You leave Big Sister Wilhelmina out of this, you and I both know that you wish to end me!"

"All be that is true, but that doesn't mean that I won't enjoy messing with these fool's minds...and besides you still call her that?" Rocial started laughing, "Makes you sound so childish...I think I know a way to..." she left her thought unfinished on purpose.

Alexiel then tried to stop Rocial from what she was planning, but she then turned into dark smoke, "Damn it, where did you go?!"

Rocial then reappeared in front of Wilhelmina, she then took a few steps forward towards Wilhelmina...she then looked at Wilhelmina with her red eyes and gave her a smirk, "It has been too long...Wilhelmina..."

Wilhelmina nodded in response ready to head over to help Alexiel, but quickly lost sight of for a moment. For a moment she was confused, it's not like she could of disappeared. When a figure suddenly appeared in front of her causing Mina to jump back in a defensive stance bow at the ready when she realized who stood before her.

"Rocial?! Wow it has be quite some time... What are you doing here? And when did your eyes get that red...? Are you really her?" Wilhelmina asked cautiously feeling uneasy by the way she was looking at her while Mina's magic arrow still charging up at the ready.

Rocial's smirk got bigger, "Of course it is me...just not as I was before...I've become much better..." She then took another few steps forward, "I hope you don't intend on shooting me with that..."

Wilhelmina an unnerving sensation tingle through her body that she couldn't quite explain, but the way Rocial was acting was much different than she remembered making her wonder what was going on. "N-no, but you don't seem like you have in the past...," Mina trailed off not sure how to respond with her hands now unsteady on her bow. Her worries only seemed to grow as Alexiel and Rocial began to have a back and forth.

Alexiel then saw that Rocial was approaching Wilhelmina, "No Big sister Wilhelmina!" She then tried to intercept, "Rocial! get away from her!" However Alexiel could feel Wilhelmina's sense of unease, and it hit pretty hard, "I refuse to give you the chance to manipulate Wilhelmina..."

Rocial then turned slightly towards Alexiel, "So tell me Alexiel-chan, who was the one responsible for the current situation hmm...?"

Alexiel stopped just before reaching Rocial...

"That's right...it was completely your fault! no one would have to fight if you didn't bring that Umbra fellow...isn't that the truth." Rocial spoke, knowing that Alexiel would feel guilt

She then looked to the ground, gripping her keyblade even tighter, "I didn't know!"

"Admit it, your naivete will be the reason that these warriors will fall." Rocial could try to push Alexiel further into her own guilt.

Rocial then started to cast her illusions, and then fading into mist, clouding Mina's vision, she then created a false Alexiel and made Alexiel look like Rocial as she is now, then the the false Alexiel then cried out, "NO, I refuse to believe you! I believe in everyone!"

Then the illusion Alexiel started to charge at the real Alexiel, but was made to look like Rocial, "Why don't you just fall to the darkness, it will be so much easier, and no burdens..." The illusion of Rocial which was Alexiel spoke, although it was another illusion.

Rocial then appeared in the realm of Wilhelmina's mind, her heels making a audible clicking sound, "Oh, Wilhelmina...I require something from you...a way to break Alexiel's heart...and only you can help me with that..."

"I don't understand what's going on between you two, but stop fighting this isn't how family should treat each other! Ugh, what is this?" she protested as the illusions started to take hold. Mina rubbed her eyes in reaction to feeling the magic take effect now only hearing Rocial's words."Require me to break Alexiel's heart...? Only I can help...?" Wilhelmina replied with a hallow tone unlike herself without thinking her hands became steady once more as her bow was once again at the ready.

"That may be true, Wilhelmina...but I have realized that the light isn't worth fighting for..." She then started laughing, "Oh, Wilhelmina-chan...we stopped being family quite some time ago...especially when I almost had everyone in Spearia want to kill her..." she then paused and then continued, "but that is not here or there."

"Tell me, Wilhelmina...don't you find her annoying, always calling you big sister Wilhelmina?" What Wilhelmina did not know was that Rocial was slowly and subtlety drawing malice and hatred from her, that was towards Alexiel. Something that she planned on using later.

Alexiel wished she could tell Wilhelmina the complete truth...but it was complicated. 'I want to tell you why...Big sister, but I am afraid I can't.' "Big Sister Wilhelmina, I'm afraid that the truth is more complicated..." She then felt that Wilhelmina was not herself, "Wilhelmina?" 'No, Rocial...' She then started to shake, "ROCIAL!"

Alexiel took a deep breath, concentrating her rage, 'I will make you pay, for involving Big sister Wilhelmina into a fight that is not hers.'

"Aw, well so much for not allowing me to manipulate Wilhelmina. You failed in that, didn't you big sister?" Rocial spoke in a mocking tone.

'May I be of some help, my summoner? Even if I cannot directly help you, I can provide assistance where you need me' Alexiel heard Shiva call to her. Alexiel nodded 'Thank you, Shiva.'

"Mistress of the Ice and Snow...," Alexiel's right hand started to softly glow, "All things cold...Help me turn the tide, Come to my side, SHIVA!" then the snowflake that Alexiel got back in Spearia and extended her arm to the sky, when suddenly from the ground, a woman encased in ice sprung forth, inside the ice, she snapped her fingers, shattering her ice prison and then flicked her hair back and then turned to her summoner, "Although I cannot help you directly, I give you my weapon, Diamond Dust." Shiva paused and then in Alexiel's hand appeared Diamond Dust.

The two voices filled her mind as they tugged in different directions, but her blood felt as if it went cold hearing what Rocial had done to Alexiel yet her mouth would form a response. She realized her body was moving sluggish almost as if she couldn't move at all or if her body was asleep. 'Why can't I respond...?!' she thought angrily to herself as she against that seemed tethered to her now.

"I... I don't...," Wilhelmina muttered trying to fight to get her words out. 'I don't! I find her truly endearing and think of her as my own sister...,' she thought but couldn't get the words out the frustration causing her to tighten her hands on her bow.

Alexiel then nodded, "Thank you, Shiva." 'Please, when the time is right, I need you to protect Wilhelmina-nii sama.' Shiva nodded. 'Diamond Dust's ability allows you to access higher grade or more advanced Ice spells.' Shiva explained to Alexiel.

She gripped Diamond Dust into her hand, although something that no one knew, she could actually wield up to three keyblades, but as Aurora-san would say, 'Keep your ace in hole hidden until you really need it.'

Rocial smirked, "Ohh...let's see what you can do with that..." '

Shiva, make sure you defend yourself if necessary.' Alexiel told Shiva and Shiva nodded.

"Oh, I promise Rocial...you will see..." She then charged towards Rocial and then decided to try out Diamond Dust, "Winter Storm!" Alexiel then unleashed nine large shards of ice, and sent them towards Rocial.

Meanwhile Rocial whispered into Wilhelmina's ear, "Loose your arrow, break her heart."

"Big Sister..." she then turned and then ran towards her, "Please...Big sister Wilhelmina..."

"Show her you don't care about her, Wilhelmina...break her spirit, break her heart." Rocial then smirked. "Break her heart!"

Alexiel then got an idea, She then summoned her keyblade armor, but then commanded it to protect and attach itself to Wilhelmina, 'I hope this works...' "WILHELMINA!"

'You know this is her fault... If you didn't get involved, you wouldn't be here... Maybe you could still go back home to your REAL family. Isn't that what you want? Forget about Alexiel...,' the dark thoughts mused Wilhelmina would do almost anything to go home. She knew that, but she her true voice rebuked that darkness hearing Alexiel's pleas making her head clearer.

"I love Alexiel and I won't leave her side, I plan to see our mission through!" Mina declared as she let her arrow hit the ground then flipping backwards out of the way to Alexiel side giving her an apologetic look. "Sorry it took me a moment... I hope you can forgive me," Wilhelmina replied softly feeling ashamed of herself while keeping her focus on Rocial she wasn't sure how to feel about all this but hopefully there will be time to think later.

When Alexiel saw that Wilhelmina broke from Rocial's grip and recalled her armor and then with Wilhelmina within arms reach, she happily hugged Wilhelmina and shook her head, "There isn't anything to forgive big sister Wilhelmina..." she then shook slightly, "I ask for your forgiveness, for being pulled into this situation with Rocial..."

She then let quite a few tears fall, "I didn't ever want someone that I cared for, to be dragged into this situation. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I am sorry...Wilhelmina-nii sama."

Rocial was not surprised, but then appeared and then sighed, "I warn you now Wilhelmina...things will not get any easier, and you will have to fight battles you are not ready for...I will not be so kind in the future...next time Wilhelmina-chan, I will make you do it," Rocial paused, "The Rocial you knew...has long since died...I am Rocial Umbra...I will do everything possible, dear Alexiel-chan...even if I cannot destroy you now...when that fated day comes...," she then smirked, her red eyes darkening, "I will end you, and break your heart in the process..."

Wilhelmina hugged her back tightly in response patting Alexiel's back reassuringly, "Hey, I don't blame you and you didn't blame me, so neither of us has anything to be sorry for. I'll always look out for you," she replied softly before letting go turning her attention back to Rocial. "I know things won't get any easier, but I plan on seeing this through. There's no turning back since the moment I left home, and you know I am not the type to abandon people who need me," replied with a gentle hand on Alexiel's shoulder.

Alexiel then let go of Wilhelmina and then she glared daggers at Rocial. "Rocial...I don't care that you always coming after me, but you leave big sister Wilhelmina out of our conflict... and leave anyone that I consider my friend out of our fight!!"

Rocial grinned evilly, "Oh, that I cannot do... I enjoy messing with your allies, and they provide so much entertainment...and their malice and hate...will be something that I will enjoy very much," Rocial and then looked to Wilhelmina, "And your malice, sadness, hate will be especially delicious."

Rocial then decided that maybe she kept them from the others long enough, "As much as I want to keep playing with you both, it seems that I have kept you from everyone at this point...my playtime with you both is over...for now. So Goodbye for now you two..." She disappeared in Mist.

'However dear sister, I am really not done with you...just a little longer...' Rocial thought as she was disappearing into mist. 'My fun with you...is just beginning...'

Alexiel then didn't feel Rocial's malice, she then turned to Wilhelmina, she held out her hand, "Big Sister Wilhelmina, we should get back to the others, they may need help..." Alexiel smiled at Wilhelmina.

Although the feelings that Rocial made Wilhelmina feel had their effect on Alexiel, she couldn't help but feel slightly tired; however she didn't want to worry Big Sister Wilhelmina...she likely had a lot to worry about already, she never wants to put any unnecessary stress on her if she could help it.

A cold shiver went down Wilhelmina's spine, but she quickly ignored it as Rocial disappeared putting feelings to the back of her mind as she nodded in agreement hoping the other were fairing okay. "Alexial, when you are read to talk about Rocial and everything else just let me know. I'm here for you, okay? You're still family to me," Wilhelmina said with a smile as they headed back to the others.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx looked over at Alexiel and Wilhelmina as if worried about them but also very angry as he clenched his fists before quickly calming down to avoid his darker side coming out. “Stay positive, V. Don’t let the darkness come out unless necessary.” He then smiled before hugging Alexiel and Wilhelmina. “Are you two alright? I was worried about you two. Once we’re done here, we better get moving to stop the darkness.”

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel heard Wilhelmina tell her, "Alexiel, when you are read to talk about Rocial and everything else just let me know. I'm here for you, okay? You're still family to me,"

Alexiel smiled at Wilhelmina's words. To be honest she always thought of her as family although they are not bound by blood. "I am sorry Wilhelmina nii-sama, I didn't want to drag you into my conflict...however; she was wrong about one thing...when that day comes..." Alexiel paused, her eyes darkening slightly, "I intend to do everything possible to win...or die trying."

She then felt Vangix hug Wilhelmina and herself which suprised her and then heard him say, “Are you two alright? I was worried about you two. Once we’re done here, we better get moving to stop the darkness.”

Alexiel's face turning a few shades of red, "Y-Yes, We are alright. I appreciate your concern..." She then smiled slightly and then placed her hand reassuringly on his shoulder and then quickly took it off, "You need not to worry about us. Believe it or not we do have some fighting experience."

'Spirit of Traverse Town, please forgive me for not being able to complete the task of finding the keyhole and then making that bond, however know that I still intend on doing that.' Alexiel talked to the Spirit of Traverse Town.

'We understand Alexiel. Please do not apologize. When keyblade wielders are called, they will complete what they need to, when they need to.' The spirit of Traverse Town spoke to her mind.

Alexiel then remembered The Spirit of Traverse Town gave her the hint about ringing the bell three times to reveal the keyhole. However given the current situation, Alexiel wouldn't have a chance to get up their given their current situation.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

All of these warriors of light seem to be so decided it was laughable. Not only are they having a hard time fighting the heartless that Noctis summoned they seemed to be on a divided front. They talk a big game, but when it comes to teamwork they seem to be lacking. Everyone of them did what they wanted to do regardless of if it was the right thing to do. Some went to the aid of the man he had sent flying into a wall, and others just fought the heartless, and the other dark being that had been watching from the shadows.

Noctis knew who this was, and had no qualms about what she wanted to do. It wasn’t like she was his servant. They just happened to have the same goals to a point. He has spoken to her on several occasions saring vital information, and he has even invited her to join him if she ever wanted to. For now the woman does what she wants. So, when she made her presence known and some of the warriors of light went to confront her it didn’t surprise him at all.

So, for now he only had to deal with the three that were still on the ground fighting the heartless. Well two were fighting the other was still trying to get back into the game. Just then a sword plunged into the ground at his feet, and spikes of blood shot out trying to impale him.

Meanwhile Raizel was still trying to get his bearings and he coughed slightly bringing a crimson liquid into his hand. He quickly wiped the liquid away as the two fought to reach his side. As they reached him he looked to them as they offered their assistance. The Heartless were still a problem, but they were more concerned about him rather than them. Ardeth stood guard as both Luna and Alexiel both tried to give him strange liquids. The girl Alexiel handed him the bottle, and before he could tell her no she was gone once more.

As for Luna she tried to hand him something else and he shook his head. Instead of taking the bottle he handed her the bottle that was shoved into his hands.

“Things like this are not something that I am able to use. Even in my home world I can't take any kind of potions without having adverse effects.” Raizel said as he smiled at Luna.

The only people in his world that were capable of taking restoratives were warriors and normal people. Anyone that was capable of using Magic was unable to drink the potions because it would cause their magical powers to go out of control and cause excruciating pain. Because of this it is one of the tests that people have to go through if they want to visit the castle and speak with the King. It was also used when tourturning anyone with magic since it was the most painful experience that one could imagine.

Taking a deep breath he forced his body to stand. Normally he would have cast a healing spell, but this world's magical energies were not strong enough to allow him to cast such a spell. In fact he was only one sixth his normal strength, and the bluff he used against the man didn’t seem to work. It was like he knew that he was lacking in power.

“Thank you.” Was all he said as his attention once more turned to the man that attacked him.

Noctis didn’t try to dodge the attack that was flung at him. He just stood there as he allowed the red spikes to penetrate his body. Looking at --- as she landed in front of him accusing him of going back on his word. A thin smile formed on his face but not for the reason that the warriors of light might have thought. He reached down and grabbed one of the bloody spikes and shattered it and the rest followed suit. This was going to be a fun little game to play.

“You have already tried to bring the warriors of light into an understanding of your cause, and look at what they decided to do. I am aware you are trying to show them the world needs balance, but they refused to listen. So, why should I hold my hand now? If you insist on continuing to keep playing the fool then I have no choice but to consider you an enemy.” Noctis said in a serious tone as he looked at the dark knight.

This might all be an act to get her closer to the warriors of light, but soon she would see that this was all just a game he was playing with her since she is so easily manipulated. However, now was not the time for these kinds of thoughts. Pointing a finger at the young warrior a beam of dark light shot out of his finger at her. The attack was not serious, but it would pack a punch if it connected.

“This world is made of both light and darkness. Yet, people cling to the light and forsake the darkness. These warriors are no different from their predecessors.” Nocits said as he summoned even more heartless to the fight. He wanted to force Undine to show themselves. So, if he pushed the warriors of light with numbers he knew they would come.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx was breathing heavily as he shed a tear. “I can’t believe myself. My heart is weak and imbalanced by darkness. Alexiel, can you teach me to balance myself and harness my unusual talents for good?” Dark Bahamut appeared behind him in a shadow form as if staring at Alexiel before his keyblade finally appearing and even split itself into two key blades shrouded in black flames. “The wings of darkness shall help me fly towards the light.”

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast