Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516 LastLast

Thread: [IC] Kingdom Hearts :: Shattered Remains [PG-13]

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alinara continued to spin the daggers in her hands, just silently listening and watching. She just smiled under her mask as the world native managed to briefly get them back on topic for a few seconds before the minds wandered again. When Jonathan said that they were doomed, the current assassin let out a laugh. "You're probably right native. Noctis probably doesn't even have to throw Heartless at these Warriors of Light to win. All he would really need to do is.... Put them in situations where they need to work together."

She pushed herself off the book case, daggers sliding away before landing lightly on her feet. Already she had a shushing finger raised at Shiva and her summoner to quiet them from trying to talk over her as she stared at Jonathan and the other natives. "On our own we are each formidable warriors. You can probably tell that without the summoned one pointing it out. However, even with just the cover look at us, he can spot that you warriors can't really work together. Think of how long you've been in their room as they try to convey information. Now think of how long you've actually paid them heed compared to that."

She shook her head again, looking at Rick. "You're the leader here so let me save you some time." She pointed at Raizel. "A strong user of magic, gives off a lone wolf feel. Probably the most level headed of those summoned to be one of the warriors." She then pointed at Alex. "A strong one, yet will always do what she believes is the right move. It doesn't matter what happens to anyone else along the way once she has mad the decision, not even herself." She moved her finger up to the probably now angry Shiva speaking again before she could start yelling. "The overbearing protector, getting heated at the slightest provocation of her summoner. All she cares about truely is her and her alone." She then turned her finger at Vanigx. "The apparently lab rat. He has two modes, blind charge into battle or continuous self doubt. Sometimes both."

She then motioned at herself. "Then there is me, a Warrior of Darkness and as such... Untrusted by any of these people so my working with them..." She laughed and shook her head. "If there would be any you'd trust to work work together and get things done." She pointed at the trio of Riku, Kari, and Goofy. "They would be your best bet. The rest of us would be better thought of as a high tier spell of war. Throw in a direction and hope for the best result." She just shrugged and shook her head. "Am I wrong or is that burning desire to lash out at a Warrior of Darkness because I'm speaking the truth to one that needs to hear it?" She didn't believe it was just Rick she was speaking to. Notics probably had ears on her and so she was delivering that information as well.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Ardeth must have trusted these people for a reason. Why else would he have wanted them of all people to know about Imhotep? There must’ve been something about them, in spite of everything, that convinced Ardeth it was a good idea to tell them about Hamunaptra without killing them all on sight.

Or so Rick had told himself while the whole damn group started falling apart for the second time in a row. Evy was probably thinking the same thing; right now she was exchanging brief glances with Rick, trying her absolute best not to say anything that she might regret. Jonathan was the first of the three to actually speak his mind on the matter, albeit in the form of one of his usual dry-witted quips in times like these.

But that one remark sent Shiva over the edge, and the insults and threats she hurled at Jonathan in return were officially the last straw.

“That’s it!” Rick snapped, stepping forward in front of Jonathan and glaring at Shiva. “We’re dealing with something that could wipe out the world in a matter of days, some of you aren’t even pretending to care, and the last thing we need right now is some frigid shrew with a persecution complex treating us like dirt for calling out the obvious! So lady, do us all a favor and either lighten up, shut up, or get lost!”

Jonathan’s expression had not changed much since the next round of outbursts began, currently caught somewhere between shock, annoyance, and a slight hint of hurt. Evy’s face had reddened for a split-second as she herself had been just about to say a few choice words, though she calmed herself more or less after Rick beat her to it, apart from a hard look in Shiva’s direction as Rick continued.

“Look,” Rick said to the group as a whole, a bit more calmly this time, “some of you have been staying out of all this drama, being professional about all of this. I respect that; I really do. Even that other guy who insisted on going with Ardeth was all right. But this...” He motioned to the group as a whole, “isn’t working. Either you guys get your act together ASAP, or somebody’s gotta go.”
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 12-19-2020 at 05:26 PM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Raizel was growing tired of the way Shiva has decided to present herself. She was nothing but a bully in his eyes. She makes threats, and says it is all for protecting her summoner. The biggest problem in his eyes is that Alexial has no control over this Elion, or whatever she called her. If Shiva was not going to help then she should not say anything. First it was telling Vangix to stay away from her summoner, and now she was threatening the people that were there to help them. He had tried to get everything back on track, and not cause a fight. However, even he was getting tired of all of this.

Riku couldn't believe that the the one woman that was with them would go to such lengts to threaten the people that were helping them. It didn't make sense. He was not going to allow this to continue. He would have thought that people from different worlds would respect the people from this world. Moving from where he was at excusing himself from the people that were healing him.

Moving between Shiva and Rick. He was facing Rick first. "I am sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you." Riku said as he then turned to the group. "This is unexceptionable behavior. As representatives of where you are from you are showing these people that we are chaotic. We don't go around making threats, or showing disrespect to others." Riku said as he was about to say more. However, Raizel began to speak.

"That thing can't help it. The only thing it knows how to do is make trouble. Voicing it's opinion when it is not needed. I have been keeping my mouth shut and just going with the flow, but even I have to say something when blantent disrespect is shown." Raizel said as he moved next to Riku as he looked at Alexial.

"If you can't control your summons then you are as much a problem as it is." Raizel said as he kept his sences high. He didn't know if there was going to be a reaction or not from what he just said.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"A strong one, yet will always do what she believes is the right move. It doesn't matter what happens to anyone else along the way once she has made the decision, not even herself."
    Alexiel then had Shiva put her down and then remained stoic Alexiel said, "That is your opinion of me...and I can see now..." She then decided to stop, because it would be pointless to say anything. After all, she wouldn't dare listen.

The anger was making her intensely sick, her eyes started to bleed, her ears bled more, and blood started to trickle from her mouth. She then fell to her knees, "Stop...Please..."

Shiva then stopped healing Master Riku and then grabbed her summoner, "Only for my summoner's sake, I will apologize for my words." She said with disdain in her voice. Although she would have ripped Alinara a new one for what she said, she refrained from doing so, and her face remained stone cold. However, with that being said Shiva confirmed in her mind that her suspicions about Alinara were correct.

When suddenly clapping could be heard, and then suddenly in the corner appeared Rocial, she then patted Alinara's head like a child, "What a good little termagant. Your Master Noctis will be so proud of you for what you have done...continue to divide the forces of light so that your master may win the day. You are such a good little servant...your unseen collar fits you well..." Her eyes glowing red.

She then appeared next to Alexiel and Shiva, "So, you are willing to accept the abuse that the termagant spats in your face, but yet then you are forced to apologize for your honest opinion about these foolish mortals? It seems these mortals cannot take any criticism. Mortals are the biggest hypocrites...a sad truth. So, I ask you, dear sister, why do you continue to want to fight for these fools?... Poor Shiva, it is too bad that you are on my sister's side."

Alexiel mustered a whisper like speech, "Leave...Rocial..."

Rocial then laughed, "What is wrong with you, sister I can hardly hear you speak.?"

She then looked over to Raziel, "Oh, dear warlock, do you still feel that my sister is stronger than me? You along with everyone else are so willing to throw Alexiel under the bus, even though she has shown you nothing but kindness... After all, it has been mostly you that has caused my dear sister all of this suffering with just simply your words."

She then glanced over to her sister, "You should have let go of your empathic abilities...it has caused you nothing but pain...However, your suffering is quite enjoyable, sister..."

Rocial then glanced over to Riku, "Ah, the young master is finally awake huh? and wow...what harsh words coming from you. Especially with all of your own sins that weigh down your heart...but I know you will say that it doesn't...Hypocrisy, thy name is Riku. After everything that my sister did for you...oh, you don't know do you?" Rocial smirked evilly.

Rocial then looked to Evy, "Ah, look here, the poor "innocent" librarian but..." she then suddenly appeared a few feet away in front of her, "Wasn't it you that released the evil that is Imhotep upon this world? As someone who has the knowledge that you have, one could argue that you shouldn't have read that book? Also, weren't you and your lot also lost that same book? Shouldn't you have been smarter and found a way to rid of it permanently, so that it could prevent his return?"

Then moving over to Rick, "A~h your anger and malice is quite strong...however, someone especially like yourself, you are the biggest hypocrite...you are the second most powerless person among you..." Rocial then looked over to Jonathan..., "He is the winner of that title."

Rocial set her sights on that foolish boy, Vanigx. Her feet making an audible sound as she approached him, "O~h, dear foolish one...I haven't forgotten about you..." She grabbed his throat and threw him against the wall. "Well for someone who claims to care about my sister, your lack of defending her is quite disturbing." Her red eyes darkened, and then black tendrils keeping him in place, "However, this time, my sister won't help you..." she then whispered in his ear, "This time, it will be even more painful for you, at least ten times." she then cast illusions forcing him to once again feel everything that he endured, but the pain being much worse than it was before.

Rocial then reappeared beside Alexiel and Shiva grabbing Alexiel's chin, "How unfortunate you didn't get a chance to say anything...important." Rocial then proceeded to shatter Alexiel's jaw. "Now it will be some time before you say anything..."

She then looks to everyone, "Thank you, to most of you, for your anger, malice, and hate... it has strengthened me...the only exception is the young witch...however, I will find the kink in your armor and expose your darkness..." Rocial then looked to Kairi, "Especially for you, Princess of Heart...even you have darkness...and it will be found..."

Alexiel struggled out of Shiva's grip, despite Shiva trying to protect her summoner, She wanted to stop Rocial, but then more blood drips from her eyes, ears, and mouth. Her body becomes even paler than she already was. She then once again fell to her knees, but Shiva catching her summoner in her arms. 'My summoner, you are in no condition to fight...'

Rocial then making sure that she was far away from all of them, "You all are doomed, but do not despair, because your negative emotions...and your primal emotions, will help me. However you don't have to believe me, You can completely ignore me...," Her eyes glowing red, "On a different note, I give you a word of warning, if plans go through, your fears, dear mortals will come to fruition...if you ask me, the one who will cause you the most trouble is the one who claims to fight for balance..." Rocial then pointed to Alinara, "The darkness is always listening...Until next time...dear sister..." She then disappeared in a mist.

Kairi then wondered if Rocial was telling the truth, she also seemed to remember what happened back in Traverse Town with Alinara. However, she then was shocked at Riku's behavior and tone. Importantly, she then turned to Alexiel and then was concerned with her condition, "Alexiel..."

Shiva placed a friendly hand on Kairi's shoulder, "Please do not worry about my summoner, Princess of Heart. I will take her to be healed."

Kairi then shook her head no, "I would like to go with you and help..." Kairi paused, "Alexiel's my friend, and no matter what anyone says about her, she's a good person and deserves to be respected. She has been more than helpful for many things, She could have easily said no to be called to fight, but she still wants to help, no matter the abuse that is spoken to her face," She stood with her back to everyone, even Riku, and then extended her hand, "Although we should stick together I think that I need to get some fresh air."

"I am disappointed, Riku..." Kairi said genuinely. She looked to Goofy, handing him back the potion meant for Alexiel, Shiva having given it to her, "Riku will need this now...but don't worry Goofy I will be fine."

Goofy remained silent, accepting back the potion from Kairi, his face looking slightly defeated, he believing that sure, what Shiva said was harsh, but they didn't need to pick on Alexiel either. Why didn't anyone get on Alinara for her harsh tone?

Shiva then looked over to Goofy, "Goofy-san, you shouldn't be sad, my summoner wouldn't want to see you with that kind of face."

Goofy said, "Gawrsh, I sure hope she'll be alright." He tried to not have a sad face expressed anymore, for it seemed that Shiva would know what to do.

Kairi asked Shiva, "Do you think Rocial was telling the truth?"

Shiva spoke, "Although My summoner's sister is known to spin lies, it is up to everyone here and they will have to determine for themselves if her words are the truth, or nothing but her spun lies..."

Kairi nodded, "Then let us get Alexiel healed up."

Shiva simply nodded, "Thank you, for your desire to help my summoner."

Shiva, carrying unconscious Alexiel, along with Kairi, disappeared in a flash of light.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx glared from Rocial’s illusions as he stubbornly stood up while enduring the pain and glared before calming down and looking over at Goofy, Kairi, and Riku along with the others. “I think I get the picture now. I shouldn’t be blindly rushing into battle, but I shouldn’t doubt myself either. This fight is so much bigger than all of us and our personal grievances. If we’re going to stay strong as a team and save the worlds, we need to put aside our differences, work together, and point our blades towards our common enemy. The very forces of darkness causing problems throughout every world. It is exactly as they say. United we stand, but divided we shall fall. So, who’s with me? We are what remains of the line of defense and I’ll be damned if any of us, even Alexiel and Shiva, fail our mission. Failure is not an option. If we fail, everything we know and love will perish.” He then looked around at everyone sternly as if filled with a fiery yet renewed sense of resolve.
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 12-21-2020 at 02:35 AM.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Goofy said, "Gawrsh, I sure hope she'll be alright."
    “Seems she’s just come down with Sympathy Sickness. It’s most often found in Seers, but it’s not usually so severe unless they’ve just seen a particularly nasty prophecy.” Luna observed. “A bit of rest would be a start, but I could make some freshwater plimpy soup and some gillywater with onion when she gets back, so it’ll be less likely to happen again.”

“I think I get the picture now. I shouldn’t be blindly rushing into battle, but I shouldn’t doubt myself either. This fight is so much bigger than all of us and our personal grievances. If we’re going to stay strong as a team and save the worlds, we need to put aside our differences, work together, and point our blades towards our common enemy. The very forces of darkness causing problems throughout every world. It is exactly as they say. United we stand, but divided we shall fall. So, who’s with me? We are what remains of the line of defense and I’ll be damned if any of us, even Alexiel and Shiva, fail our mission. Failure is not an option. If we fail, everything we know and love will perish.”
    “See, now you’re talking!” Rick said with a small smirk, pointing to Vanigx. For all their rough edges, this group seemed to finally be getting somewhere, which was a huge relief compared to before.

“We must stop Imhotep and these Heartless.” Evy said next. “The world can’t survive another disaster like the last time, and this time seems set to be even worse. Would the Heartless try to help Imhotep like before, or is there something else they might be looking for instead?”
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 01-14-2021 at 09:17 AM.

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alinara blurred in a brief cloud of darkness after being patted, losing the assassin arabian disguise she had on as she changed back into her dark knight class. "I am not collared to anything but my own fate." She held her hand at her side and a dark an sinister looking keyblade formed in it, the first time she has even summoned it in front of the chosen. "Noctis has already written off that these warriors can see truth in balance but I think at least one or two can be made to see that not pouring Light upon everything can be an answer."

She just stood there as Rocial continued her own tangent and eventually just leaned up against a wall, closing her eyes. When she left she just let out a sigh and shook her head. "I just want to save my world. As it stands right now though... If you warriors stepped foot upon my world, you'd side yourself with those that would stagnate the world and end everything." She looked down at her keyblade and then at everyone else before making it fade out in a burst of darkness. "I know everyone is untrusting of me. I doubted any of you would even heed the criticisms I've seen enough to make even in just the few hours at most we've been together." She pushed off the wall, resting a hand upon the hilt of her blade. "Say the word now and I will abandon being at your sides as to fully seek out answers to balance upon my own terms." She turned her head to the natives of this world. "As to answer you question and apologize while they think, they most likely would align themselves with him. I've never seen nor heart of a heartless that aligns themselves with a bastion of Light. As for what will come of it is another question. The apology is for my causing trouble by being here."
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Riku was trying to get one problem under control at a time, and it only seemed to be becoming worse. He was not approving of what the woman in black was saying, but she didn’t attack the people that call this world their home. He took a deep breath as everything was falling apart around him and was about to say something more when a being of Darkness appeared.

Yet this darkness seemed to only have eyes on Alexial and Shiva. He was unaware that his anger on the subject of Shiva's disrespect was one of the causes of Alexials pain. He was also unaware of all of the trouble that had happened from the moment all of these Keyblade wielders came together. He has not had time to get to know anyone. All he knew was Shiva had a bad attitude, and the woman in blace felt different to him. Not truly of the darkness, and nor truly the light. The Man who has spoken about Shiva as if she was nothing but a ‘thing’ also felt different to him.

“I don’t know who you are, or for what reason to hound this warrior of light.” Riku said, looking at the woman named Roctal. “However, you need to understand that no matter what Darkness anyone has in their hearts it can be overcome and accepted as a part of them. The darkness is not evil. The darkness is a part of this world as much as the light. It is the people that use that power for either evil or good. My own darkness is a prime example of the person being good or evil not the light or darkness that dwells within the.” Riku said as he didn’t know if he would have made things better or worse.

Raizel looked at Riku and smiled slightly. This child knew of what he was saying. This whole group of miscreants were nothing but people that believed one way, and couldn’t see the forest for the trees. Well at least some of them were not completely useless. As for himself he was tired of playing this woman's games so he just looked at her and shook his head. He still wished that he had not been convinced to come on this quest. Alinara was right about him. He doesn't play well with others anymore. Especially people that he thinks will be nothing more than an inconvenience for him in the future.

Yet everything was forgotten when even Kairi didn’t understand where he was coming from. She seemed to have forged a connection with the woman that seemed to surpass the connection they have had since they were children. He just shook his head as Kairi said she was disappointed in him. Yet in his eyes he was disappointed in her. She who should know better than to take sides. She seemed to have forgotten her training under Master Yen Sid. Had she Also forgotten that he was a Keyblade Master, and had all of the responsibilities that come with that title?

“Kairi, you should understand better than that.” Riku said under his breath as Kairi had already left with Shiva. Right now he only could feel that Undine had made a mistake in choosing him. If only Sora was here then at least this group might still be working together as a possible team. However, for now this group of warriors was scattered and working against one another. He would have never thought that Kair wouldn’t be able to keep them together at least a little.

Riku gave an audible sigh as he looked around at the remaining warriors. There was the man who was a warrior and seemed to find his courage in this matter. Then the man who stood beside him when speaking to Alexial, and the woman that seemed to change into some dark armor after speaking to the woman of Darkness that had eyes for only Alexial. They were the only warriors that remain in this room that remain dedicated to preserving the righteous path, and eliminate the shadow that looms over this world and all worlds.

Raizel looked to Vangix as he finally showed that he had more on his mind than just Alexial, and proved that he was far more than he seemed. Then Raizel remembered that they have yet to introduce themselves to Riku. “I am sure you've figured out some of our names, but at least let me tell you who we are. My name is Raizel, that lady leaning against the wall is Alinara. The man declaring his renewed fight is Vangix. Alexial is the woman that left with the thing called Shiva.” Raizel said as he decided to say no more and moved over to Alinara and leaned against the wall next to her.

“You may be different, but at least you understand. Not all things are simple or able to be understood.”

Riku turned to Rick and once more he hoped that this man would still be willing to help them. He seemed ready to help, but he has seen time and time again that he knows nothing of the hearts of others.

“We will help you fight off this Darkness, and eliminate the heartless. However, first you were telling us of this darkness before everything fell apart. Could you tell us more about this Imhotep?” Riku asked as he wanted to hear the rest of their story.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

“Of course.” Evy replied to Riku, speaking up now that she had a chance. The group was finally making progress, so best not to waste any more time. She paused only to glance back toward her own companions momentarily.

“Rick, Jonathan, would you get the car ready please?” Evy said quickly. “And see if you can get us some tickets for the next boat to Luxor.”

“You sure about this?” Rick asked, realizing what Evy was planning. “Ardeth was pretty clear-.”

“I know.” Evy said solemnly. “But the only way to stop this is to go straight to the source. Ardeth should know that better than anyone.”

“See you outside then.” Rick sighed briefly, giving Evy a quick kiss. “Don’t be long.”

Jonathan opened the door and quickly left with Rick, Evy promptly closing and locking the door behind them. With that done, the Keyblade wielders now had Evy’s undivided attention.

Spoiler: Imhotep’s Tale 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 03-10-2021 at 03:17 PM.

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

When the light dissipated Shiva sighed loudly and Kairi let out a breath she did not know she was holding.

"Princess of Heart, I will personally apologize to you that you and the Keyblade Master disagreed. Understand that my summoner treats us Eidolons differently than many summoners. She treats us like comrades, not objects or things. Back in our homeworld, the Eidolons respect my summoner because although we are not treated any different, we are treated especially respectfully by my summoner. "

Kairi sighed, "I know I may be wrong as well...but Riku could have been a little more respectful about things...he didn't have to be so mean about it. And he could have also have told that other girl off...he didn't have to just pick on you two. We need to become united, not divided."

Shiva nodded, "I know you are right. However, I guess from now on, I will just refrain from saying anything."

Kairi shook her head no, "How fair is that! You should have the right to express how you feel..."

Shiva smiled and then patted Kairi's shoulder, "Thank you, truly it makes us happy to hear someone other than my summoner say that. However, at this point, it seems that will have to be that way..."

Alexiel laying unconscious in Shiva's arms. However, she felt heavy. Suddenly she felt something wet and cold nudge her. Which then stirred her awake and then saw that it was Pegaslick, Electricorn, and Ryu Dragon.

"Am I in the realm of sleep?" Alexiel then smiled at her dream eaters. "Thank you, you are trying your best to make me feel better." She then looked down slightly, her hands over her heart "My friends..."

Ryu Dragon then landed on Alexiel's head and tried to comfort her as best as it was able to. Alexiel smiled at her dream eaters. "Thank you, my friends, I appreciate that you are trying to comfort me. You all must have felt my sadness. I..." she then started to cry. She then felt that she could freely let out what she didn't know that she was holding back. Her cries echoing in the dark.

Shiva then created a table of ice and placed Alexiel upon it, and then turned to Kairi, "This shouldn't take too long, and then you may return to the others."

Kairi then pondered, "Don't you mean all of us?"

"Considering how everyone treated my summoner, her heart hurts. In my honest opinion, she doesn't need to return to that. Out of all of them, only Princess Wilhelmina, the young witch, and yourself have shown genuine respect to my summoner. However, that choice is up to my summoner. I will only suggest, it will be up to her." Shiva said coldly.

"I know that Riku is not usually that disrespectful. However, I can tell that being named a keyblade master...and he doesn't feel that he deserve it. Consequently, he is more worthy of being called a keyblade master than even he can see. I can see the stress upon him...notwithstanding, he has not got the same opportunity to meet you all as much as I have." Kairi paused, Shiva then placed a hand on her shoulder,

"I can also sense that the master is stressed out, and I appreciate that you wish to apologize on his behalf, I honestly care not what they say about me...I only care that they dare to upset my summoner as most of them have. I have heard worse honestly...My summoner believes and is true, that every Eidolon has its own thoughts and feelings...and as I have said, We are not objects...or things to mess with..."

Alexiel then felt all of her dream eaters trying to comfort her...It made her smile, "Thank you everyone you're wanting me to be happy." she then wiped the tears from her face. "I get that they were upset at Shiva's words...but I respect Shiva enough to not restrict her ability to say what is on her mind. Just as you all are free spirits, Shiva is a being with the right to say and express how she feels."

She then remembered, how her heartfelt against her chest. It was quite painful, "I wonder why...why am I here now? However, everyone had the chance to tell me to leave, to not being part of the group...that they didn't want me around...why not tell me to return? Why would they try to break me...I know not everyone will like me, but..." She then held her head in frustration, "Why torment me like this!? All I want to do is help...but why keep me around..." She then felt Ryu-Kun comforting her by rubbing her head. "Ryu-Kun...." she smiled again and reached to pat his head, "Thank you...you know more than any being what I am feeling...and they were wrong about you..."

Alexiel then feeling the air around her, something seemed slightly off. "Am I not in the sleeping worlds? The aura of this world is different than it should be." Alexiel then stood up, "Where in the world am I?"

A few moments later suddenly Alexiel saw Sora's Meow Wow bouncing around happily. "Oh, it's you! your Sora's Meow Wow...what are you doing here?"

The Meow Wow continued to bounce happily around.

Shiva then motioned for Kairi to give her hands, "We need to do this together..."

Kairi nodded, "I will follow your lead." She then placed her hands into Shiva's. "Please, Princess of Heart, concentrate your healing magic."

Goofy then could tell that Riku was tense...he then went over to Riku and gave him a smile, "Gosh, Riku, Don't worry...I think Kairi understands more than we give her credit for. However, something to consider...Kairi and I have had a chance to meet everyone beforehand. If you both apologize to each other, it'll be fine...ah-hyuck!" Goofy couldn't help but laugh once.

Alexiel then felt like something was calling to her. She then looks to the Meow Wow, "Do you know what is going on?" The Meow Wow turns around once, and then nudges Alexiel to follow it.

"Ok, I will follow you...come on everyone!"

Alexiel then followed Sora's Meow Wow, realizing that she was walking up stairs, when she stopped and then looked down, the darkness at her feet, then it was a stained glass image...of Sora...and it also showed images within, of Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy...she then kneeled down and placed a hand on it, "You have good friends, Sora...and they will do what it takes to save you..."

When Alexiel stood up and then a few shadow heartless appeared, Alexiel summoned her keyblade, "No rest for the weary." She then pressed a button on her shoulder, and then she summoned her keyblade armor.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516 LastLast